Chapter-1

"HIS POV"

The world has shortened, devil doesn't reveal itself but it is ruling the real game, a dark game.
Sometime I think that I've let the devil devour my soul, human's nature, right? Always to blame his fate, Satan or others.

I'm so sick of these interviews, now second in a week, have no other option but to join another, sucking life of a social man.

"Sir! It's time.". My secretary checks my schedule one last time like a student who revises the whole book ten minutes before exams. Within the next two minutes, our car has been parked in the parking area and the driver opens the door for me.

With a deep sigh, I nod. I get off from my car. A smile plasters on my face.

There were a couple of men already, probably security guards and then a man appears from the people just to welcome me.

" welcome taehyung sir!!.. " he says warmly but I don't get any heat from his behavior. He seems to be in his mid-thirties, wearing a black suit, white T-shirt and red tie.

I nod with the ongoing smile. He makes the way for me inside the studio. It's a morning live show with me as the main guest with Mr. Sam as host. I personally don't know him but yesterday my secretary told me general information about him, after all I've to manipulate thousands of viewers by saying he is my favorite TV host and his show is the best one.

I meet several people there before the set is ready. Everyone's eyes are on me, with the splash of lights and countdown. I take a deep breath, obviously a nerve inside me is getting nervous but it's temporary I know.

The camera has fallen on us, the audience is silent, well trained to shout and scream at times.

Director: "everyone, get set ready,..." His loud voice in megaphone is drumming in my stomach, "3... 2...and go"

Within the single second, Sam host smiles like he is the happiest person alive.

"Good morning everyone, this is your host Sam and you are watching 'explore stars'... ", his voice is the sweetest here but I heard him yelling at back staff just 10 minutes ago. People like him are truly trained to deceive others by their charms while just possessing poison in real life. The audience applause.

For a moment, I lost myself in memories but then again be conscious bout my surroundings. Retaining my smile, I am curiously waiting for my turn and finally...

"So tonight our guest is the most handsome man with a soulful voice, the love of lovers, no wonder that God has created him so talented. In such a young age, he has proven his name both nationally and internationally. The person who recently received the best musician award,the Grammy award of the year." he takes a deep breath, "you all know the pride of our nation, our beloved Kim taehyung... "

Applause and screams of the audience.

With that camera turns to me, I smile.

"Hello everyone! This is your favorite singer Kim Taehyung, . It's a pleasure to be here. " I say with a huge smile, plastered on my face.

"It's our honor to have you here, sir!.. " Sam smiled, "you are our honor of nation."

I smile,

"You were being nominated for Grammys for 5 times and now you've won the Grammy Award this year, how does it feel to achieve such a remarkable success, I mean I'm this happy that our country is being recognized by you, Mr. taehyung! ". He continues flattering me

I chuckle, " indeed it's your love, it's my fans support, love, care that I'm here. Without them I'm nothing. "

Crowd screams