Chapter-19

"AUTHOR'S POV"

The next day, Fatima was feeling better than yesterday. So she went to university. When she catches the university bus, she sits on her respective seat. she stares at the seat next to her, recalling that moment.

"Can I sit here? " when yejun asked her for the first time. And they both had their first journey.

She looks outside the window, in order to distract her mind. But her brain has gone numb. It was like she would never pass on from this stage.

On campus, when she was walking in, she looked at the right side garden, every single thing was reminding her of yejun,

"Surprise".. " Flowers for a flower isn't a bad idea,right? "..

She feels tears in her eyes, but suppresses them. She enters locker room and approaches her locker. To put her hijab and Abaya here, When she's about to twist the key, she remembers how he baked cake for her when she topped the first semester.

Taking a look, she immediately opens the door and puts her things in her locker and goes to her class.

......

" haha.. " jiho and Yuri are laughing like crazy, while replaying the video of Fatima slapping yejun and shouting at him., "you know Yuri! I don't know how many times I've seen it and literally each time it gets more and more interesting.. Haha... Feels like a broken Kdrama"

"Haha.. Jiho! The slap is satisfying but watching her crying like this is heavenly peaceful. " Yuri says while laughing.

"She'd be really in her room crying for her first love. Uwain uwain!! ". Jiho says in an  imitating way. Then bursts out laughing.

Yuri also laughs, shaking her head, when she looks up, she sees Fatima coming in the hallway. Her laugh stops and she suddenly acts serious, " jiho! "

Jiho looks in her direction and gets serious too. She winks at Yuri and then acts like a changes her colors like a chameleon.

"Hey Fatima baby! " she waves her hand toward. Fatima looks up and approaches them, she forces a smile.

"What's going on, Fatima! You were absent for past three days?? " Yuri asks softly, hiding her wicked smile.

She shakes her head, "no.. Nothing.. I was just.. Not feeling good"

"How come ya? " jiho touches her arm and being over dramatic, "oh my god!! You are burning up, baby! You need to take rest. Why did you come today? Have you taken medicine? What happened to you? "

Yuri tries her best not to laugh.

"I'm fine jiho! Please don't worry.. " she shrugs her arm back. And goes toward the class.

They both look at each other and laugh their lungs out.

In the classroom, the professor was taking attendance aloud. "Roll no. 9"

"Yes sir! "

"10"

"Yes sir! "

"11" the whole class is silent. He looks up, "roll no. 11? " he says sternly. Meanwhile Fatima was lost staring at the floor.

"Fatima?" He frowns angrily because she's not snapping back. "FATIMA YAQOOB!"

"Yes sir! " she startles and stands up quickly. The whole class giggles. She feels embarrassed standing there, like a laughing stock.

"Where are you lost? Huh?! Your physical attendance is already short and now mental too? Get your brain back in studies,..
last semester you scored good doesn't mean you'll get the same luck again and again. Now sit down and be active in my class. " he scolds her in front of everyone.