Chapter-16

"HIS POV"

"I am deadly waiting to check you, bella! just come already. let's see what you'll wear today? And how many colors do you hide?.." I didn't realize that I was just staring at the vase laying on the table, thinking about her.

"sir! your guests have arrived..." My servant's voice takes me back from my imaginary her.

" make them sit in living room. I'm coming". I ordered, as I was sitting in the drawing room. With a nod, he just left.

A smirk never leaving my lips, well curious to see Fatima today. Perhaps with her covered thing on or off. But I wish she knew that I know at least two shades of herself.

Getting up, I make my way to the living room. My walls are well decorated with suitable things. Because I knew how religious mr. Yaqoob's family is. So the paintings, I felt absurd, were removed. I ordered my servants to set them, Minho brought. Managed to clean the whole house so he won't think any negative bout me.

I enter the living room with a huge smile, but my smile just flew away seeing three heads there instead of four.

Wt* !! Universe must be playing some games with me? Or Fatima! You are so blind to notice me in the air? Where are you?

Retaining the faded smile, I say aloud, "Assalam O Alaikum! ". Them all moving their heads to look at me. And their reactions are so stunned.

Mr. Yaqoob with a huge smile, " wa-alikum assalam! Mera beta! "

Wait did I just greet them in their style? But how? It was involuntary. I didn't think before doing it ...

Miss Noor also smiles at me, and my nerves are getting nervous. Rumi then enthusiastically says, "baba! Did you hear, op-ppa greeted us like normal Salam"

"Yes Rumi! ". He looks at me, " may Allah bless you, taehyung beta! "

I brush my back hair in admiration. I never thought that their way of greeting feels so good. " actually, saying 'assalamualaikum' is a little different from just saying 'hello'. And y'all always start a conversation with this. ". I say while sitting on the couch next to their.

Mr yaqoob says, "yes beta! Islam has it's own unique ways for expressing any emotion and believe me we get rewarded for each act we do. "

"Rewards? For what? Just greeting? "

"Yes taehyung! If I greet you with a smile on my face and say 'Assalaam-O-alaikum' which actually means, 'may you be blessed' then I'll be rewarded. And you see how impressive is it"

I didn't expect greetings to be a prayer too, may you be blessed. Smile, "then that uh..o-manallah? Rumi said something ? The other day when I was leaving? What does that mean? "

"Omanallah? " miss Noor frowns. But Rumi bursts out laughing, she might have remembered that, "Maa!! He's talking about fiamani'Allah.. Haha!! "

Her giggles is like a music to me. I can do silly acts to make her laugh like this.

Mr. Yaqoob chuckles and then corrects me, "beta! It's 'fiamani'Allah' which means, 'i give you in the protection of Allah' we say it instead of goodbye, " My heart aches hearing that word again. I look away.

Probably they notice it too. Miss Noor signals Mr. yaqoob. He genuinely calls me, "taehyung"

"Huh?! "

"What happened beta? "

I try to play cool, "no nothing baba! I just... Just don't like this word"

"Goodbye? " he seems puzzled.