Chapter-23

" HIS POV "

"Oh no no no!!.. I can't go in.. I can't believe it's my wedding night.. Oh my god!! What to do?"

"Taehyung! Relax...Relax! Take a deep breath!..You're not going to any war" Dr. Han says in an assuring way. He was seeing me tossing in the lounge in panic, while he was sitting on the couch there.

It's been just an hour of my nikah and here I'm feeling so nervous to go in my own room, just because she is in, waiting for me. We never had any connection between us, it was always awkward staring contests, which I always lost. Here I wanted to punish Fatima for cheating on baba, but now I feel myself trapped in her eyes.

Hearing his words, I take a deep breath but how to control the anxiety I'm feeling inside, I sigh, "it's not working. What would I do inside the room with her? "

He glares at me, " you want me to tell you? "

"Aye aye!! No no.. I...don't get me wrong, I was just asking because it's my first wedding, I don't know what we have to do tonight. Any suggestions?. "

He sighs annoyingly, " be a man, just go in. Tell her that she has to follow your rules, she has to be loyal to you and she shouldn't dare to cheat you like her she was doing with her family and if she did, you'll punish her. ".

I fold my arms over my chest, and stare at him with dead eyes because I feel disgusted., "seriously doc?! You think a man would do this? .. "

"What's wrong with that? You married her because you wanted to teach her a lesson?"

"I mean how many times do I have to tell you that I feel myself trembling when she just looks at me. There's something in her eyes and I don't know why but I feel less confident in front of her. And about cheating thing, I'll think about it.."

He sighs again, " when did you become a long lost lover? Huh? I've read psychology my whole life and deal with many people, but I can't understand your brain, one time you want to give her a lesson and the other time you aren't this confident to talk to her? What are you, taehyung!"

I sit on the couch beside him., "everything was according to my plan but I'm not joking at all. Whenever she looks at me, I feel my heart pumping so loudly in my chest. I think I can't explain that.."..

" this is love.." he says taking a cold breath.

My eyes wide open hearing his words, shaking my head reluctantly, "no.. It's.. Not. I.. I. Guess I was never with a girl in the past, maybe that's why I just feel nervous. Everything is new to me"

"You don't want to admit it," he shrugs his shoulders, saying, " your choice. But this is called love. " he gets up, " anyway now go inside. You shouldn't let her wait for you the whole night. "

I was still processing his words, do I seriously fell in love. But I'm scared to accept it. All girls cheat in the end, if she tore me like eomma did to appa. No no.. Stop thinking negative.. At least not now.

Just then jade comes in, handing me a brown envelope, I asked for. He gives me a thumb up, " you can do it, taehyung sir! Go.."

I look at Dr. Han who also gave me an assuring head tilt. I exhale out a large breath and get up. Go straight to my room, before turning the knob, I gulp my saliva down in nervousness inside me.

And then I open the door and slowly enter in. My head was lowered, then I slow lift my eyes up to see her. But to my surprise, she already slept.

I move closer to the bed,her whole gown was unrolled all over the bed, she wasn't sleeping peacefully. It was like she just snapped out. After all, it was a long day. My all thoughts just vanished when I looked at her face.