Chapter-6

"AUTHOR'S POV"

"Have you heard taehyung's new song rainy days? Oh my god!! I'm obsessed now, his sexy voice, his handsomeness, his mv, his style, his charms. Ahhh...he is truly a boyfriend material.".Millie says while seeing taehyung concept photos of that new album, uploaded yesterday.

Yuri chuckles while waiting for jiho at the entrance. Then ji-ho comes in her iconic style as usual, sneakers, with blue jeans and a sleeveless top and a leather Gucci bag resting on her right shoulder, half-hair tied in a bun. She walks like a model and guys drool over her, she is called " little foxy" by all guys.
Yuri looks at her coming, her smile widens, "there comes our cherry lady! ".

Ji-ho hugs both of them., "yo!what's up guys!! "

"Nothing just this fangirl is going crazy over her idol! " Yuri teases Millie.

Millie pouts, both of them laugh, "Kim taehyung? Right? You know it very well Millie that guy is my brother's best friend. I've seen him many times"! Ji-ho says in sass.

"And you've told me that a million times but never let me meet him? " Millie rolls her eyes.

"Baby! He's a busy professional man! But don't worry I'll force Minho to invite him on my birthday". Ji-ho leans over Yuri's shoulder.

"Your birthday? Still 7 months left in that. "

"Haha.. We can have private time with him on that day, happy? "

Millie jumps in excitement, "seriously ...yeahhh I'm so happieeee!! "

Both girls laugh seeing Millie's excitement.

"That wh#re hasn't come yet?" Ji-ho turns her attention to Yuri.

"Fatima? " Yuri looks at ji-ho, "no I haven't seen her yet! Perhaps waiting for her prince to pick her gown up for herself."

"Hahaha. She's really delusional. The way she wears that gown. What she calls it? "

"Abaya. She calls it abaya" Millie responds.

Yuri: "Ji-ho! What have you thought about your mission, how long are we gonna have her! "

"Relax it'll take time cause I want to enjoy all moments. That silver fish will first take her abaya off." Ji-ho grins mischievously.

Millie: "and How will she? "...

" trust the process, babygirls! Just trust the process" her smirk widens.

......

Taehyung is in front of Rumi as her model under a tree, behind bushes in the same park as yesterday. This walking park is almost empty everyday in front of the school building. Now when she is drawing his simpson portrait. This time, taehyung is without any mask, but he made sure that no one was noticing them.

"Why so serious, big baby! Can't you smile a little?" Rumi scolds taehyung while raising her tiny brows, " also with index finger touch your side head".

Taehyung chuckles as Rumi is like his director ordering him with a stern cute expression and he does what he's ordered. Rumi is focused on drawing him, taehyung had to come in order to give credit to Fatima. Meanwhile Fatima who doesn't know him yet.

"How long will it take? Rumi! " taehyung asks impatiently. His phone again rings.

Rumi looks at his phone, "is your wife calling you? "

Taehyung hangs the call while chucking, " what made you think that it's my wife? "

"Cause maa g also calls baba a lot when he goes out. " she says and releases a long breath. Indeed she's much more clever and active than her age.