52. Slapped

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"What!" Namjoon hyung said.

"So you have already forgiven her?" Jimin Hyung asked and he was pissed.

"What? No hyung. Why would I forgive her after all that she had done to me. I am taking only Ian with me. And now she...she has nothing to do with us."

"What! Are you out of your mind? How can Ian live without his mother. He is just one year old. You can't do that." Yoongi hyung shouted at me.

"Are you taking her side now hyung?" Jimin hyung angrily asked Yoongi hyung.

Before he could answer Jimin hyung's question, I said, "If Ian can live without me for one year, then he can live without his mother as well."

"Did you just hear yourself? Huh! Jungkook you are not in your right mind right now. I think you should think about this?" Yoongi hyung tried to reason.

"Hyung I have already decided and thought about this for two days. And I think I am doing right. I don't want her in my life and I will not leave my son as well. So this is the only option left and I will take my son back to Seoul with me."

"Ya jungkooka. I think you have lost your mind. What will you say to the public huh. How will you take care of him all by yourself huh. Have you thought about it?" This time it was Namjoon hyung who said that.

I don't know why my own hyungs are taking her side in this situation.

I sighed in frustration.

"I think Jungkook is right? I am with him in this decision. And we all can take care of Ian all by ourselves. We don't need a traitor" Jimin hyung patted my shoulder and said.

"I am also with Jungkook", Taehyungie Hyung said and smiled at me. I know no matter what my hyungs will always stand with me.

"Ya taehyung-ah" Yoongi hyung seems frustrated now.

"Jungkooka... I think you should think about this again. But whatever you choose I will be there for you." Hobi Hyung said.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Hyung now only you can make him understand that whatever he is doing is wrong." Namjoon hyung said to Jin hyung.

Jin hyung was silent this whole time.

He looked at me and then at other members.

"I am with Jungkook in this decision." He declared.

"That's it. Majority is with Jungkook. So hyung you should accept his decision now." Jimin hyung said with a little excitement.

"Majority... Seriously Jimin? Huh! Grow up! And Jin hyung... What the hell. I thought you will understand the depth of the situation but here you are literally behaving like a small child. Even a small child will know about what is right and what is wrong." Yoongi hyung shouted.

I think it's him who need to understand the situation.

"Enough! No more words now. It's his life and his child. No matter what, he has the final say in this and he has already decided. So this discussion is over now." Jin hyung explained his point.

Everybody stood silent. Yoongi and Namjoon hyung looked at me with so much hurt and went away. It hurts to see that look in their eyes...that too for me. But I will not back away from my decision.

One by one everyone went away and I stood there for a few minutes and then went towards my room.

"Noona..." I was about to say when she shushed me by gesturing that Ian is sleeping.