2. Those eyes

Hi guys, I am assuming here that you all know about BTS and their work. So I am not going to tell you all about their work here. So I am continuing here assuming that. I mean those who don't know them, you all must be living in the caves, I guess. Anyways, do comment please. And please tell me whether you liked it or not. As you all know this is my first story and your comments will tell me whether I am writing it good or not. Borahae ARMY 💜

~~~

JUNGKOOK's POV -

I was shooting with my hyungs for RUN BTS episodes. We all were laughing and singing and guessing the songs.

It was so fun to watch my hyungs and the staff laughing as if we all were on some vacation.

I mean, it never feels like we all are working here. And that's the reason why I love working with my hyungs and my staff. I love my hyungs. They are my lifeline. Sometimes It feels like I am their baby. But while playing the games I will try my best to win as you all know I like to win.

Anyways, I was guessing a song name and I realised that I knew it and the very next moment I shouted my name and told my answer to PD Nim. As I was waiting for PD Nim's response, my eyes automatically went to the one camera behind which I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen. I was mesmerized by those eyes. It was like I could not take my eyes off of those innocent eyes.

It was like I was in a trance. Time stopped for me.

Those eyes were so beautiful and round. I couldn't see the colour of those eyes due to the distance between us but it seems like brown or black. She was looking attentively in the camera. She was so engrossed in her work which was attracting me towards her.

PD Nim shouted "correct" but I was still lost. Jimin hyung then tapped on my shoulder and said," Ya Jungkookie you won again" and I came out of that trance. And I realised that I was lost in my thoughts. Or maybe in someone's eyes.

I tried to focus on my work but I couldn't, because of those shining eyes. I was looking in that direction again and again.

Yoongi hyung asked me if I was okay or needed some rest. I shook my head. And we continued.

~~~

After today's shoot was done, I searched for those pairs of eyes among the staff members. The staff members are now eating the snacks at the snacks corner.

After searching for like 10 minutes, unfortunately I couldn't find her. Maybe because I haven't seen her face yet that's why I am eager. Yeah, she was wearing a mask at that time. And I think she is new here as I have never seen her here before.

~~~

"I am home", I said to nobody as I live alone. But it's just my habit.

I drank a glass of cold water. As I had already eaten outside, I don't have to worry about cooking.

I sighed.

I don't know why I am feeling like this but it feels like the thing I am searching for is near me. It's a different feeling I have never felt.

"Jungkook I think you are tired and you need a shower", said my inner voice.

Yeah I should take a shower first.

After taking shower, I laid down on my bed thinking about those beautiful eyes.

I saw something in them. I have heard that 'eyes can talk' and thought that this was all bullshit. But I think today I realised that it's true. It seems like I was talking with her through her eyes.

I fell asleep thinking about those eyes.

~~~

I got ready for my work as today we will continue to shoot the part we left yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing those beautiful pair of eyes again.

I left my room and put on my shoes before leaving my home.

I glanced at the door of the apartment next door. It feels weird as nobody stays there as this is the last floor of the building and nobody except me has the permission to come on this floor. But I got the feeling that somebody is in there.

I shrugged that thought as I was getting late. I walked towards the elevator and pressed on B1.

I entered my car and before going to work, I stopped at Starbucks to get my coffee.

The worker whom I asked for the coffee came back with my order and a book and pen. She politely asked me for my autograph and a photo. I gladly gave her my autograph but refused her for the photo by saying "sorry, important business, I can't".

As she was also an ARMY, she understood what I was saying and laughed. Jin hyung surely have a great impact on my personality.

I then came out and started my car again towards the company.

After one hour we all gathered there and were about to start the shoot but It was like the time stopped for me again when I saw her for the second time, but this time without a MASK.

~~~~~~

I hope you all liked it. Please comment and tell me your thoughts. Thank you so much for reading. I will work hard . Stay safe and healthy, army. I am missing BTS, do you ?
I hope Jin oppa will complete his military without getting hurt. I am praying for him everyday. Bye guys. See you in the next chapter.