31. She left

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"Wow babe. It's so beautiful" I said after looking at the beautifully decorated living room in front of me.

"Did you prepare all this?" I asked still amazed by the decoration

"Yes" she said looking towards me with love.

"I am going tomorrow, so I thought I should give you a little surprise" she hold my hands and said.

"Thank you babe. It's really beautiful. I love you babe" I said hugging her.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes and then she took me towards dining table. That too looks so romantic.

We ate our dinner while talking. After dinner, she played some romantic music and we danced.

She was looking so beautiful that I couldn't control myself and I attacked her with lots of kisses which spices up the atmosphere and we went to our bedroom and continued there.

It really was a memorable night.

~~~

She will leave for the airport in a few minutes. I am sad because she will be away for more than one month but happy because she will meet her family after so long.

"Babe, everything is ready. The cab will be here in 5 minutes. Take care of yourself. I will be back in a giffy, okay." She said while hugging me and her voice sound hoarse.

"In a giffy? Babe you will be away from me for 40 days that is 960 hours, that is 57600 minutes. How will I..."

"Shhhh... I am sorry for leaving you here alone. But I have to go, you know that. Just like you are important to me, my family is also important for me. And I have already told the members to stay with you for the time being."

I pouted and she smiled. "Okay but you have to video call me every day, okay?"

"Of course. I will." She said and then kissed me.

She took her luggage with one hand and held my hand with other. We went in front of the elevator and she went inside.

She smiled and said," I love you Jungkook. Wait for me."