38. Met again

JUNGKOOK's POV-

I was searching for some recipes on my phone that's when I heard her. I was hearing that voice after so long but I knew that voice very well.

I looked up and our eyes met. 'Rooh' I said in my mind. She was also looking at me. By judging her reaction I can tell that she recognises me even after this disguise.

She seems more beautiful now. Her skin became more flawless and her lips looks more beautiful now. But her eyes seems dull as if they lost its shine.

I removed my eyes from her cold eyes when she again told me to pay for the fruits for which I paid the money later.

Just when I was about to turn, Jin hyung came back.

As Jin hyung picked up the bag he looked up and he was also shocked now.

"ROOH!?" Jin hyung exclaimed in shock.

Frankly I didn't know what to do. So I just picked the fruits from the counter and held Jin hyung's hand and dragged him out of there.

Never in a million years I thought that I will be meeting her like this.

Thousands of questions were running in my mind but I ignored them.

Jin hyung jerked off his hands from my grip when we came out of the mart.

While facing me he said," Jungkooka...why is she here? Are you okay? Did you knew that..." He didn't complete his sentence but I understood what he's trying to say.

I sighed.

"Hyung I am shocked too. I met her a few minutes earlier than you did and I don't know why she is here."

"You go and wait in the car. I will be back in a few minutes" he said and wanted to go inside again but I held his hand and stopped him.

"Hyung. Let's go"

"Ya jungkooka. I don't know about you but I will never leave her alone after what she did to you!" He spoke loudly.

I can't control an angry Jin but I have to.

"Hyung. That's all in the past. And I have already forgotten her. So let's just go. Other members must be waiting for us." I tried to reason him.

He laughed sarcastically and said," Did you? Really? Jungkook we are your brothers. You literally grew up in front of us. So don't give me this bullshit that you have forgotten her."

They really knew everything even without me telling them.

"Hyung. You can't curse" I tried to lighten up the mood but it ignite the fire more.

"Ya! I am going inside and you...go wait in the car" He ordered me.

"Hyung... please I can't do this. I am really tired thinking about her. Every time I close my eyes...she shows up.

I just can't deal with this anymore. Please hyung let's go. I don't want to do anything with her. She was my past and I definitely don't want her in my present and future." I said and Jin hyung finally agreed and then we went towards the car.

When we were a few feet away from the car, I told him not to inform others about this. He was hesitant at first but then I pouted and he melted like butter and agreed.

We all are now sitting in the car. The villa is about five minutes away.

I can't believe that I saw her. But what is she doing here? Didn't she told me that she will never come back here. Maybe she is here with him.

Ugh! Stop it Jungkook. You can't think about her now. She..sh-she is ma-married now. Just forget her.

Jin hyung patted my shoulder and gave me a sad smile. I smiled back. I think it's time to finally move on.

~~~

ROOH'S POV-

I was behind the billing counter when I saw him after five hundred and eighty nine days! He was wearing a white tshirt with a black long jacket and a black mask with a black Bennie. I saw his eyes only and that's when I realised that I was staring at him. And he was staring at me too.

I composed myself and told him the amount which he paid seconds later.

Half a minute later, Jin oppa came and he was shocked to see me. But Jungkook dragged him out of the supermarket.

I thought they would be gone by now so I went outside from the back gate to threw the trash.

As I was about to put the trash into the trash can, I heard, "Please hyung let's go. I don't want to do anything with her. She was my past and I definitely don't want her in my present and future." It was Jungkook who said that. I quickly went inside after throwing the garbage as I don't want to listen to their conversation anymore.

~~~

I was going back home from the supermarket. I was tired today, not physically but emotionally.

My house was ten minutes away from the supermarket by walk.

Ugh! I can't wait to go back home. My love must be waiting for me.

As I entered my humble abode, I saw him sitting on the couch.

I run towards him and he smiled. I hugged him quickly.

Oh! How much I missed him.

"You missed me?" I asked him and he smiled and hugged me back.

"Aww" I cooed.

I love him and I can't live without him.

He can't even live without me for a few hours. Yes I work in that supermarket because I own it. And I work there for a couple of hours only.

It was already night and we both ate our dinner and it was time for a walk. But I was tired today so we skipped it and went to bed.

He hugged me and went to sleep.

I told you that I love him, right?

Haha I hugged him back and went to my dreamland.

~~~

It's Sunday and the Sun is up already. It's not too cold today so I thought I should take my love with me. He will be bored today anyways.

We both got ready and wore matching outfits. Cliche, right? Lol.

As I told you, I am the owner of the mart so I can go there whenever I want. So I decided to go there earlier today.

It's almost noon when we reached there.

An hour or so later, when I was arranging the shelves, I saw Jungkook again but he didn't see me. As I didn't want to run into him again, I went back into my office.

~~~

Hi guys!

So are you guys finding this story good?

Please comment below and vote for the chapter.

Thank you!