45. The truth

AUTHOR'S POV-

Rooh was nervous to tell her story because she doesn't know how will they react on this.

She took a glass of water and gulped it down.

She was now ready to tell her secrets.

"You remember, I went back to India for my cousin's wedding and there I got to know about the news that you guys are going to fulfill your military enlistment." She said and looked at Jungkook but he stayed silent.

"I was angry and hurt because Jungkook didn't tell me about this. And I had no idea about what to do. So to show my anger, I ignored him and didn't replied to his messages and calls."  She said looking guilty.

Jungkook just stared at her.

"But wasn't that too immature of you to do that? We also got to know about that news a few days ago than the announcement." Namjoon said looking frustrated.

"I know, after thinking with a calm mind I also thought that I was being childish and that's why I decided to came early to surprise him. But he somehow got to know about that." Rooh said pointing towards Jungkook.

"Yoongi hyung told me", he simply said without any emotions.

Rooh had already told Yoongi about this. Rooh and Yoongi were like siblings to each other and their bond was very strong that it hurted Rooh when Yoongi told her to call him Mr. Min.

"When I came out of Incheon Airport, the sun rays hit me hard and I don't know what happened but I fainted there... Somebody called the ambu..." She was saying all this when the door bell rang again.

She sighed and got up. 'How many more guests were left to come to my house?' she thought.

She opened the door and there stood a woman who has become even more beautiful than before. She stared at her for don't know how long.
.
.
.
.

"B-bit Na?" Rooh was shocked. She didn't expect Bit Na to be here.

Rooh never met her before she left and she always felt guilty about it.

Bit Na looked at her coldly and went inside ignoring Rooh.

'Well I deserve that.' Rooh thought again.

She went back inside.

Bit Na hugged Namjoon and asked, "Babe what the hell is going on here?"

Namjoon quickly gave her a gist about the situation and she sat down beside him.

"You can continue", Hobi said.

She started telling her story...

*FLASHBACK*

ROOH'S POV-

I opened my eyes but closed them immediately because of the bright light.

Few seconds later, I again opened my eyes and this time I saw white walls around me. I was at the hospital.

I remember that I was at the airport and then I... fainted? I don't know what happened then.

A nurse came towards me and checked my vitals. Then she called the doctor.

"Miss... How are you feeling now?" The doctor asked me after checking everything.

"Rooh, my name. I am fine now, doctor. What happened to me?"

"Congratulations Miss Rooh, you are pregnant." The doctor said and I went blank.

I was shocked for a couple of minutes. I was processing the information the doctor just gave me.