𝟏𝟑, ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ.

treacherous,
chapter thirteen.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ FISTS were thrown left and right, the sounds of the collision's made Bell cringe as she jumped between the two — not knowing any other way to get them to separate

˖°·̩͙FISTS were thrown left and right, the sounds of the collision's made Bell cringe as she jumped between the two — not knowing any other way to get them to separate.

     "Bellamy, don't!"

     Finn leaped forward, catching the girl as she fell back — all she felt was pain as she brought her hand up to touch her cheek where she'd just been struck.

     the two men stopped their fighting, Elliot felt guilt as he went to check on the girl — only to get pushed away from Colin, he shook his head as a warning. "i suggest you leave before this gets way worse"

     Eli's eyes flickered from Colin and down to Bell. "i'm sorry, Bellamy — i, i didn't mean to" he told her, desperately hoping she'd send him a glance, just so she'd see how bad he felt.

     he didn't mean to hit her, she blocked the punch that was intended for Logan. "i never meant to hurt you"

     Bell didn't look up, though. she was embarrassed. not only was the entire situation stupid, but she had jumped in-front of an active fight. rule number one, never do that. and she payed the consequences.

     Logan stared at the girl full of concern, but couldn't build up the courage to utter a word.

     footsteps came running toward the group, as Eli's footsteps began to fade. Rory stood with her eyebrows raised, "oh my god, are you okay?"

     it wasn't a pretty sight. Logan hated himself in that moment — if he hadn't let his anger get the best of him, if he hadn't started the fight, Bell wouldn't be hurt right now.

     he did this.

     Bell reluctantly nodded, her eyes scanned over Logan. his head was toward the floor, avoiding her gaze at all costs. it wasn't his fault. it was hers.

     everything was a fucking mess.

     "we should get some peas on those knuckles" she said, referring to his blood rushed hands.

     Finn shook his head at the girl, smiling to himself considering she was way more hurt than Logan was — and yet she was more concerned about him than she was herself.

      "you, my darling, need the peas way more than him. should we get you home, so your grandparents don't see your face" he spoke.

     Bell smiled at Finn.

     "that bad?"

     the group chuckled at the slightly lightened mood.

     "way worse than bad."

     "i'm sorry, Bell." the blonde boy apologized.

     the girl shook her head, and grabbed his hand. "c'mon, hamberger. we need something very strong" she chuckled, trying her best to hide the pain she felt in her face. she turned to Rory, "could you tell grandma i wasn't feeling well . . ."