𝟎𝟖, ғᴜᴄᴋ, ғᴜᴄᴋ, ғᴜᴄᴋ.

treacherous,
chapter eight.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELL had a secret that only Finn knew about

˖°·̩͙BELL had a secret that only Finn knew about. she had not only slept with her professor, but found herself in something much deeper than that.

     maybe it wasn't real, somehow. the anonymity of it all — keeping him a secret from her friends, and knowing full well that in the end there was no way they'd end up lasting. it was wrong, but in the moment, it all felt so fucking good.

Bell traced his jawline with her index finger, all her thoughts were completely erased as she stared at him. "what are you thinking about?"

"nothing" she answered truthfully. "just . . content" she said. the calamity wasn't normal, in all honesty she was awaiting a disaster that was inevitably going to happen. but in this moment, she just allowed herself to soak in the peace.

     she'd been re-seeing Elliot for the past couple of weeks. he'd take her on dates in a town south of new haven, which she thought was fun and exciting. but they spent most nights in his apartment.

     they agreed that they'd have two separate lives inside and outside of school hours. there was no favoritism, that much was known based off of her last grade ( which wasn't bad, it just wasn't up to her standards ). but she also didn't complain about it to him, it was a criminal justice class after all.

     it was all about hard work and dedication, and it would do her absolutely no favors to get a better grade solely based off of her sex life.

     Elliot placed a kiss on her lips, before leaning over to the opposite side of her where his clock was sat on his side table. 5:01. "shit"

     "what?" she asked, "i was supposed to meet a colleague an hour ago" he spoke in a stressed out manner, rummaging through his drawer to grab a pair of socks. "oh, i didn't know you had plans"

     he shook his head. "must've slipped my mind"

     Bellamy watched as he paced through his bedroom, attempting to get dressed in a timely manner and sighed. looks like it was time to leave.

     she got herself dressed, "can't you send a quick sorry text and let them know you're on your way?"

     he ignored her question, shutting himself into bathroom. that was something about Elliot, that she had noticed. when he was anxious, or annoyed — he never liked to listen to a word anyone had to say. just like that, words had zero meaning to him.

     it was annoying, in all honesty.

     she rolled her eyes, and bent down to the ground to put on her shoes. as she tied the left one, she heard a door shut from the entrance of the apartment.

     her brows furrowed in confusion, seeing as Elliot was locked away in the bathroom. god she truly hoped there wasn't an intruder that would kidnap and ransom her.