𝟎𝟔, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ.

treacherous,
chapter six.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ "WHAT IS THIS?!" Bellamy groaned, her eyesight was completely pitch dark as a black cloth sat over her eyes

˖°·̩͙"WHAT IS THIS?!" Bellamy groaned, her eyesight was completely pitch dark as a black cloth sat over her eyes. "it's a surprise" she recognized Logan's voice and scent as he leaned in to whisper in her ear.

     "why'd you whisper, we're all right here" Colin laughed. Kitty let out a laugh, "i just don't understand why we're blindfolded" she pointed out, "secret society, yada yada yada . . if this is our initiation, shouldn't we know where we're going?"

     Finn let out a huff. "god, women are so nosy"

     Bell shot out her arm, punching him right in the gut. not too hard, of course. though he'd deserve it.

     "ow! how'd you even know where i was?"

     "i didn't, lucky guess"

     she couldn't see, but he rolled his eyes. "can we take these off, i feel like i can't blink" she asked. "so then keep your eyes closed" Colin spoke from the drivers seat. "but when my eyes are forced shut i still feel like i need to blink, duh"

     Logan smiled to himself as he listened to his best friend go on and on about how it bothered her eyes and how she 'couldn't hear well' if she wasn't able to see.

     "you know, i thought that was just me" Kitty agreed with her friend.

     "fine, but only because we're only a minute away" Logan said. Finn went on to help Kitty untie hers, while Logan helped Bell. "can you hear now?"

     "ah. much better, thank you very much"

     once the car was parked, Bell couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows at the sight. they were in some kind of forest . . odd, and the sun was absolutely nowhere to be seen.

     "jesus, how long were we even driving for?"

     "about three hours. honestly, we just put the blindfolds on you guys to see how long it'd take you to take them off" Colin snickered, getting out of his seat.

     "assholes" she muttered to herself, following Logan out the car. "you lasted much longer than we intended" Logan chuckled, holding his hand out to help her find her footing on the scattered rocks.

     it sounded like them, in all honesty she fell asleep for most of the ride — they didn't even notice, they just thought she was being unusually quiet.

     "c'mon, birdie. time to have some real fun" Logan smirked. "pretty sure we've been having real fun for too long" she responded, referring to where they'd been the past year.

      "you can never have too much fun, green eyes." Finn spoke, coming up behind her. Kitty went and placed her hand into Bell's, as the girls followed the boys through a pathway lit up by lanterns.