𝟏𝟏, ɪɴ ᴏᴍɴɪᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴜs.

treacherous,
chapter eleven.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY wore a white silk dress that fell down to her feet, (thankfully) covering her sneakers because there was no way in hell she'd wear heels in the middle of nowhere

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY wore a white silk dress that fell down to her feet, (thankfully) covering her sneakers because there was no way in hell she'd wear heels in the middle of nowhere.

     she took a sip of her champagne, her eyes widening once she finally caught sight of her boys and her very own twin sister.

     "ah, rory. you're here. sorry i couldn't join you on the ride here — i spent the night at kitty's last night. the boys didn't bother you too much, right?" the younger twin stood in front of her.

     rory shook her head.

     "it took a little arm tugging to get them to agree on bringing you here, but i felt like . . you kind of backed me up, with dad. so i wanted to help you with your story" Bell explained.

     having Rory on her side was rare — maybe it could've been a fresh start. or maybe she was just naïve — but hey, you live and you learn.

     "thanks"

     Bell nodded. Logan walked up behind her and hooked his arm over her shoulder, resting his head onto hers. "looks pretty cool, right?"

Rory watched the way his hand caressed her shoulder — feeling slightly awkward at the sight. not that she would share it with her, but Bell hadn't mentioned anything about dating anybody.

and he definitely didn't seem like the type to date.

"yeah, cool"

she chose to look past the short responses of her sister, and wave her hand to the side. "c'mon. we'll show you around" she said, hooking her left arm around his waist as they led the girl through the tents.

"is this what you expected?" Logan asked.

"no, not at all what i expected" she responded. "let me guess what you were thinking, sleeping bag, flashlights, keg . . three boxes of stale triscuits, half-eaten bag of oreos, some Doritos and a bong."

that didn't sound too bad too Bell, in all honestly.

"that may be exactly what i pictured"

she hid her mouth, and leaned to whisper in her ear. "we should definitely make that happen" he let out a chuckle, "i should've known you'd want to do that."

Bell parted ways from him, and walked ahead of the two as she lifted up the curtain. "this one's yours" she informed her sister. "mine's right next door, so if you need anything just holler"