𝟏𝟎, ʙʟᴀʙʙᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ.

treacherous,
chapter ten.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE had a raging hang over, feeling the beat of her heart in her vein forehead

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE had a raging hang over, feeling the beat of her heart in her vein forehead. she groaned, hearing the sound of a door slam from the living room.

"jesus!" she muttered, she was unable to get even a minute of sleep due to the frequent door slams and random yelling from Finn and Colin.

how they were up after the night they had? she had no fucking idea. Bell was scattered across Logan's mattress, before she finally decided to go out and greet the boys.

but first, she had to use the bathroom.

she grabbed her toothbrush from her bag before she dragged herself to get ready.

once she was finished, Bell exited the bedroom to find Colin peering over the shoulder of the australian, who seemed to be making breakfast?

"okay, who are you and what have you done with Finn?" she asked, never in her few years of knowing him had he ever made breakfast. a couple sandwiches here and there, she wasn't even sure if he was capable.

     Finn sarcastically and dryly mocked a laugh, "nobody else wanted to make me pancakes" he told her. "how many do you want, darling?"

     she showed off a grin as she placed a kiss on his cheek, earning a groan from him. "two, please" she looked around the apartment, "where's Logan?"

     "he went to get us coffee, he should be back anytime now" Colin answered. "so, Bell. is there anything you've been hiding from us?"

     she raised her eyebrows, "like? . ."

     Bell went and took a seat on the island stool, where Colin had followed her and took the seat beside her. "blabber mouth Finn said something last night"

     "it was an accident! swear on my life, Colin practically beat it out of me" Finn defended himself. "i did no such thing" Colin denied.

     Bell let out a chuckle, "we're talking about Elliott, right?"

     the australian man turned back with a perked eyebrow, "well is there something else you're hiding?" she shook her head, "just confirming. i had a summer fling with a man, and he turned out to be my married professor . . no biggie . ."

     Colin and Finn shared a look.

     "he's married?!"

     oh, right. she hadn't told Finn about that part.

     a nervous laugh escaped her lips, "yeah. crazy, actually" she nodded. "so i was at his apartment and you can imagine my surprise when his wife came home, huh?"

silence fell upon the three as Colin and Finn stared at her in shock. their innocent little Bellamy was gone, they could sense the pain in her words — both of them, feeling angry that they let this happen. how could they let her get hurt?