𝟎𝟒, ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴛ.

treacherous,
chapter four.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE felt the beat of the music bump against her feet as she sat at the bar of Roc, a local club in New Haven

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE felt the beat of the music bump against her feet as she sat at the bar of Roc, a local club in New Haven.

     the three men she came with were regulars, and were able to get her and Kitty past the doors — not like the bouncers paid too much attention to the id's anyway.

     Finn sat beside her, his arm was resting on the countertop and his hand was placed on her back as his eyes scanned the crowd. "so. what's it gonna be, darling?"

     "you tell me. who do you fancy?" she asked, leaning back against the bar-top. he did another scan, before his eyes landed on an red haired girl who seemed to be alone.

     "bingo" he pointed to the girl, she was stunning — that much was clear. she also seemed to be in a bad mood, based on the way she looked around the bar with her eyebrows knitted together.

     Bellamy raised her eyebrows, "she looks pretty pissed off to me — you sure?" he nodded his head, before his wing-woman went off on her mission.

     not even five seconds passed before Bellamy stood in-front of the girl. "having a bad night?" was the first thing she asked, the stranger stared at her for a second before nodding her head in defeat.

     "what gave it away?"

     a chuckle left the brunette's lips, "well . . both your hands are in fists, and the frown on your face is pretty noticeable too" the girl chuckled as well, nodding her head.

     "yeah, well. my boyfriend cheated on me . . i was gone for five minutes, and i came back to find him kissing some blonde bimbo"

     Bellamy nodded, feeling sorry for the girl. she knew how that felt. to be betrayed by the people she loved, she knew it all too well.

"i'm sorry — i'm Bell" she introduced, "you know, my friend is going through the same kind of situation" she lied, "maybe you two can talk to eachother?"

she absolutely had zero faith that it would work. if she was being honest, she wasn't exactly on her A game tonight, so she was hardly even trying.

"who's your friend?" maybe it would work?

Bellamy turned and pointed over to Finn, alone at the bar staring at the two girls. he sent a wink over, causing the both of them to laugh.

"i'd like that"

the girl raised her eyebrows in surprise, before leading her over to the man at the bar. she quickly whispered in his ear, "you just got cheated on and need a shoulder to cry on"

he nodded his head, before holding his hand out to the redhead.

"you two have fun"

Bell let herself get a couple feet away before letting out a laugh — she did not think that was gonna work. hopefully the girls boyfriend doesn't see them, though.