CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

chapter twenty two (xxii) : do it

one the man told me that 'i should remember my place' i lost it. i hit my sword against his knocking it to the ground making him loose the only weapon he had to protect himself and before i knew it sodo launched himself towards this man, pinning him up against the wall. sodo was seething, he was absolutely furious at what this man had said to you and just hearing him say the words 'remember your place' sent him over the edge. his fangs came out as his hands tightened on the mans shoulders pinning him against the wall as he glared at him. 'nobody speaks of my girlfriend like way, nobody!'

his rage-filled and bloodlust-filled eyes stared directly into this mans eyes as he leaned in closer, he was so close to snapping and tearing this man to shreds. 'nobody calls my girlfriend a slut or a whore, you hear me?! do you understand?!' his words were filled with pure anger and rage as he pinned the man against the wall with all his strength and waited for him to answer. 'n-no i'll call her what i want' he said with a smirk thinking he was being clever. sodos rage immediately boiled over as he pushed his arms into the mans chest and pushed him away, sending him crashing into the other wall in the process. 'you think your cleaver?!' he screamed at him, he was clearly about to fly off the handle if this man continued, his anger was palpable and he was about to explode with rage.

whilst sodo and the random man were having it out i couldn't help but blush slightly at how protective he was but i had to push it aside as i had other things to think about. i bent down quickly to get the sword but i was too late, one of the sisters had already grabbed it and was pointing it at me. 'you couldn't do anything with that, your god would never let you..hand it over' i told her however she just stood there,shaking and pointing it at me. that's when something told me she wasn't going to hand it over.

the man then got up off the floor and made his may over to me, grabbing me from behind by my neck and moving the hand with my sword in up against my neck so that the blade was right up against the skin of my neck ready to cause severe damage if needed. sodo was filled with immediate fear and shock as he saw the man grab you by the neck and use your own sword to try and kill you. he started to move forward towards you both as he began to speak but realised that there was very little he could do in this scenario without putting you in danger. instead he froze and watched in horror as whatever happened unfold, praying that nothing would happen to you. 'do it then' i said through gritted teeth..

the man looked absolutely shocked by your bravery and confidence even at the moment of death as he continued to keep the sword pressed against your neck. he was silent as he looked you in the eyes, he knew that if he killed you in front of sodo then the consequences would be dire. 'fucking do it you wuss' i repeated. his eyes widened with rage as you continued to call him out on his empty threats. he was furious at the fact that you were basically daring him to kill you and how he would be seen as a coward if he didn't do it. he held the sword tighter against your neck as he took a second to let that sink in and process thus information before he spoke again 'say that one more time and ill make sure its the last thing you'll ever say'

'awh cute' i said before jabbing my elbow into his side causing him to let go of me and my sword. as i turned back around to face him i brought my sword forward to stab him but as i got inches away from him there was a sharp, burning sensation in my side. as i looked down to see what it was i noticed that the nun from before that took the random man's sword had used that same sword and stabbed me in the side with it. 'bitch' i said through gritted teeth.
both sodo and even the mans eyes widened as they saw the nun stab you.