Happy Birthday, Mademoiselle

Dear Mademoiselle,

Hi, bestie! Happy birthday! Today is a special day for you. I hope you haven't forgotten your birthday. Lagot ka kung nakalimutan mo birthday mo. 

Missy, I know you and I have said a lot of bad things to each other but that doesn't change the fact that you're a good person. You ARE a good person. Don't make yourself feel bad

I know that you feel guilty about what you did last time and I also felt miserable. But that didn't make me hate you. I know you were under a lot of pressure during that time so it forced you to say such thing...

But hey...You're still my friend. I still love you. I know you didn't mean what you said and I forgive you.

Forget such nonsense. Today is your day and I want you to enjoy it. Enjoy your day by spending your time with your family and friends, especially your friend group.

I don't want you to feel lonely today because why should you be lonely today? Today is your birthday! So please, please do make use of the rest of the day as your leisure time.

All I wish for you is for you to enjoy your life. Don't tire yourself over things or people that are not even worth your time.

Don't pressure yourself too much. Di yan pwede sa baby. Who's the baby? You are! HAHAHA joke lang.

Don't forget to take breaks once in a while. Over working is not good for you. Wala ka rin namang makukuha sa pago-overwork mo eh.

I know that you're pressure with your high school life, I am too, but just know that you're doing this for your future. You're doing this not for grades, fame or praises but to seal a good future.

Always remember that there are more people who love you than hate you and I am one of them. I'm one of those people who love you.

Always take good care of yourself. Remain humble and kind. Don't listen to their judgements and be yourself. Do what is good for you. Love yourself, your family and friends.

Just know that I'm always here for you...I love you. I really do. You're one of those people who made me feel special and I don't want to lose you.

I want you to always be the same girl I made friends with. Don't change yourself just because the society told you to. Don't turn yourself into someone I will no longer recognize.

I want what's best for you because I will always and forever love you.

Happy Birthday, Mademoiselle.

From your dear bestie,

Calista

To be continued...