I'm Michael, and it's my pleasure to meet you (in a virtual sense). I'm an editor, a digitally published author, and a lifelong reader. Words—and the stories they comprise—have been my companions since I was old enough to hold a book.
CRITIQUES: If you're seeking one, you've come to the right place. I'll critique anything, no restrictions. I'll be as harsh or as gentle as you like. I'll praise what you do well and I'll let you know what you can work on.
1) Complete the payment as outlined below.
2) PM me a greeting, let me know you've finished the payment, and tell me what you want critiqued.
3) Tell me how harsh you'd like me to be (default is slanted toward things you can improve).
4) Be patient! You're in the queue.
5) I'll read as much as needed to form an opinion of your work.
6) I'll leave your critique as a comment on your story.
PAYMENT (required in advance):
1) Follow me!
2) Read at least a few pages of my story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6563621-no-life-to-lose
3) Leave at least one non-generic comment.
4) Vote if you liked it!
With that out of the way, a note about internet publishing:
To me, the rise of the ability for anyone to write and publish may be the greatest thing that has happened to storytelling. Everyone has a story to tell, and now everyone has a place where it can be told—and heard.
Such an amazing time to be alive.
I hope you enjoy my work, and I hope I'll have an opportunity to enjoy all of yours. Until then: read, write, and be happy.
The published edition of No Life to Lose is available for purchase at:
Or likely also at whatever online retailer you prefer.
Thanks very much for your support. For a writer, readers make everything possible.
- JoinedMay 29, 2013