I'm a NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author from a small town in Georgia and love everything about the south. Except the heat. If I could find a place that was 65 degrees all year long, I would move there!
I'm the wife to an amazing, fantastical husband and stay-at-home mom to two boisterous and mischievous boys who keep me on my toes. I hoard paperbacks, devour sweet tea, search year-round for candy corn, and love to spend time with my family and friends, go out to eat at new restaurants, sight-see in the new areas we travel to for book signings, listen to music, and, of course, love to read, but don't have much time to these days with all the characters filling my head, begging to come out.
I've written and published 23 books to date, #24 will be coming out at the beginning of 2016 with #25, the next Significance book, closely behind it.
Before we begin, a few Random Facts about me:
- Reba Mcentire once sang in our back yard when her bus broke down and said I was a cute baby. I was in the swing so this was a few years ago. Just a few.
- I love olives. Black and green. I eat them by the jarful. When I was a kid I used to ask for olives instead of candy.
- I'm obsessed with throw pillows. They're everywhere.
- I'm also obsessed with paperbacks. I have a home library and shelves in my office and living room full of books. Not to mention the ones that won't fit that are scattered all around and stacked up in odd places. It's kind of out of control. But it's such a pretty obsession.
- I'm also obsessed with 90's and 2000's reruns. Roswell, Gilmore Girls, Friends, One Tree Hill, Seinfeld, even Saved by the Bell and California Dreams. If any of these shows come on, I could sit and watch for hours.
- Jacksonville, Florida
- JoinedSeptember 24, 2013