- I'm 22 years old (as of March 2nd!) and I live in Southwest Florida
- I'm currently not in school
- I'm a line specialist (kind of like am assistant manager) at a window and door manufacturing company. I work some really crazy, really long hours so if it takes me a long time to update you guys on anything that's why. lol
- I'm a little obsessed with Harry Potter
- Peppermints and coffee are the way to my heart
- I'm a horror fan
- To this day, I believe the perfect ending for The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl should have been both her and Gerard Butler's characters falling out of the hot air balloon.
- I really like Alice in Wonderland
- BUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYY. <3
- Writing, it's my life. Without it, I have no oxygen to breathe
- I've been writing for over 10 years now, since I was 11 and boy, has my stuff gone through a LOT of changes
- I prefer to dabble in adult paranormal romance, but have some stuff in other genres, as well
- I've got around 400 characters banging around inside my skull. There is a REASON I'm crazy
- I'm kind of a horrible updater, so if you want me update as regularly as possible, get butt loads of people to give me good reviews to encourage me to continue writing my stories.
- I'm Agnostic and live by the philosophy of "don't give me crap about my beliefs and and I won't give you crap about yours".
- And last but totally not least, I ABHOR Twilight. Absolutely, completely, totally, utterly, hate the foul, loathsome pages of vampire romance wannabe crap 95% of the girly girl population obsesses over. You can also add 50 Shades of Garbage to this. Seriously, who edited that shit?
Hello, I'm friendly! Shoot me a hello if you want. I don't bite, unless you want me to.
Well, there's a little bit about me. Now go read my stuff and don't forget to vote and comment!
- Alexis Grove
- JoinedOctober 19, 2011