Being in love is a VERY bad thing, especially for the fourth-year Slytherin student, Sandra Connolly. Not only does she get picked on for being "too nice" or "too un-Slytherin-like," she has the biggest bullies of the House clawing at her back and making fun of her.
But that's not the worst part.
She finds herself falling for one of them: Draco Malfoy.
Read the story of a confused girl who doesn't belong and tries to find her place in a magical world while dealing through the daily drama of school, life, and love.
- Chapter One: The Malfoys' Visit
- Chapter Two: Train Ride to Hogwarts
- Chapter Three: Some Secret Admirer...
- Chapter Four: Pick On Me
- Chapter Five: It's ALL Your Fault!!
- Chapter Six: Bouncing Ferrets and the Worst Day of School
- Chaper Seven: Bipolarness and Sworn Secrets
- Chapter Eight: Translation Please? Won't You Just Tell Me?
- Chapter Nine: Just "Frienemies"
- Chapter Ten: The Obsessive Lover, The Friendly Ex, and The Jealous Bully