Laowai - 老外 (English, BxB, COMPLETED)✔
Completed // Boy X Boy but not only //
One hot summer in Beijing. Eight people from all around the world navigating in the Chinese art market. A mysterious painting. Their story.
Laowai is partly autobiographical.
- Why do you call me "little squirrel" all the time ?
- Because you look like a little squirrel !
- Don't you think I look more like a tiger or a lion ? Something that can crush your skull with one hand ?
- You can crush many people's skull with one hand, that's for sure, but not mine.
- You're right...
- You can be a lion, a tiger or a bull to everyone else, but to me, you're a little squirrel... and sometimes a horse !
- Horse ! There you go, I like that one ! Said Yao in a smile.
- Yes, but sometimes you're also my bitch too...whispered Sa Mi in his ear, really taking advantage of the big man's weakness at this moment.
What readers said about LAOWAI :
"Fell for it totally :)))"
- AsyaAcer -
"I love how artistic your descriptions are :)
Even the litle things and actions you make it feel like a piece of art."
- vixx6fantasy -
"That's just pure poetry !"
"From a titter to a laugh then a guffaw ... Okay now I'm screaming"
-Evangeline 2016 -
"It's explicitly romantic!"
- Dezilen -
"I will keep reading and treasure it. Thanks Sam."
- Johana0280 -
" It's subtle, but if the reader is open to it, the story can be a mini-primer of contemporary Chinese art. "
- Evangeline 2016-
" I'm not going to lie, with the way you describe him, I'll be going in just to see him too"
- DreamCatchingMizuki -