Select All
  • Truth of dare ~ Riddle Mansion
    60.5K 1.3K 12

    The golden trio + Ginny and Snape are going to the Riddle manor. What if they are stuck there with Voldemort, Lucius and Draco? Will they survive?

    Completed   Mature
  • Just Another Day
    5.4K 284 1

    ONE-SHOT Lord Voldemort hates New Year's Eve. It being his birthday, or rather the birthday of Tom Marvolo Riddle, means nothing to him. Anyone who tries to celebrate the day with gifts had best have their Will up-to-date. They'll need it.

    Completed
  • Tom, My Riddle
    114K 3.8K 18

    Harry Potter disappears one day, murdered by Lord Voldemort they say. However, that's not the truth... A prophecy stated how the boy will rule them all, even causing Lord Voldemort's fall. The Dark Lord therefore decides to kidnap the infant, dropping him off with servants on an island far from the wizardry world, and...

  • Bloodied Angel ~ Finished
    26.3K 1K 8

    Wizards have revealed their magic to muggles. As you could expect, many purebloods did not agree with this. Tom Riddle decided to split those who believed in mixing with muggles and those who disagreed in mixing with muggles. Tom became the general of the purebloods, Albus Dumbledore became general of the muggles and...

  • Dark Side
    7K 236 3

    "Come to me Harry, I can take care of you, My Darling. You don't have to fight anymore in a War you were never part of. Just come to me and let me hold you close. Let me protect you."

    Completed   Mature
  • You could never know me
    997K 32K 38

    Translation in Spanish available with GioRiddle83 Trigger Warning: Illusions to abuse, mentions of abuse, mentions of torture, religious bodies,cannibalism, eating disorder inplied. Harry was giving up. No more hiding. No more fighting. No more living. Unfortunately with a crazy Dark Lord on your back it isn't that si...

    Completed
  • Pain of Death /HP ONE-SHOT
    3.5K 136 1

    What if the night at the Graveyard went differently? What if Harry Potter's magic in a desperate act to save their wizards awakened old magic within Harry that caught Voldemort's interest? Old magic that awoke the dead?

    Completed
  • Darkness
    550K 12.3K 20

    Harry comes into his inheritance early. He finds many secrets and lies, which lead him to going to the side he should have been on from the start. The dark side. SLASH

    Completed
  • Loving The dark Lord
    4.5K 79 1

    NOT MY STORY!!!! BUT READ IT U WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Completed   Mature
  • Heart Strings: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    739K 19.8K 26

    AU: Red String of Fate connects you to your soulmate. A red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may tangle and stretch but will never be broken. Harry found himself in the graveyard after he and Cedric grabbed trophy in the Maze, being forced to assist in a r...

    Completed
  • Team Horcrux: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom
    399K 14.5K 20

    AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. The worst feeling in the world is when you both know you love each other, but you still can't be seen together. He is my secret, my beautiful little secret. Harry has a sec...

    Completed
  • The Phoenix and His Basilisk (Completed)
    173K 7.5K 51

    Harry is the Prince of the Harpies, and is a Phoenix. He longs for freedom and desperately wishes for a friend in the cold, lonely castle full of manipulative and selfish people. When he is young, he meets a Naga, the last of his kind. They become friends but are separated on Dumbledore's orders. When Harry encounters...

    Completed   Mature
  • A heated end to the war
    80.9K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • The Combined Hearts [ Tomarry
    572K 21.6K 26

    Book #1 of my soulmate series. Light blue is associated with healing, health, tranquility, understanding, and softness. "When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightning, and you just know that's the one person in the world that you're meant to be with." Harry Potter was just like every other kid his age, except...

    Completed   Mature
  • My Little Kitten
    7.1K 161 2

    Not My Story!!!!

    Completed   Mature
  • Serpintin Kitten
    36K 1.3K 8

    Not My Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL CREDITS GO TO J.K.ROWLING AND THE AUTHOR!!!!!! What if Harry couldnt take any more and ran to his most hated enemy to end it all? What if that enemy didn't want to end it?

    Completed   Mature
  • Edge of Reality
    71.3K 2K 10

    Set in Harry's 6th year. Harry gets an early inheritance and he becomes a half cat. (Neko) Somehow the Dark Lord/Voldemort already knows of this development. On the night of the supposed death of the Potters, Voldemort was there to see his mate. Harry. But, what if Dumbledore knew of this development and in result the...

    Mature
  • Compulsion
    5.8K 118 1

    NOT MY STORY!!!! GOT IT JUST FOR VOLDEMORT AND HARRY POTTER FANFIC READERS!!!!

    Completed   Mature
  • Snake Boy
    743K 29.6K 20

    Abandoned by the Dursleys at the age of four, Harry is raised by a magical serpent called a Syren. What happens when he decides the Dark Lord is the only one who can help him 'get hatchlings?

    Completed
  • Percentage
    2.5K 161 1

    A silly thing inspired by reading others fanfiction based on the prompt: L says "20% likely that you are Kira." to Light, to which Light responds by kissing L on the cheek. L corrects himself to "15% Kira." (and it continues like that...) Tom Riddle's Era, Hufflepuff!Harry, Implied Master of Death!Harry Might write a...

    Completed
  • Everything is Going to be Ok
    216K 8.6K 15

    Harry is abused by his uncle and wishes he was somewhere else. Suddenly he finds himself transported back in time only to find himself faced with a young Tom Riddle, Harry promptly faints. (Not mine the original ao3 author is LadyLizzyB)

    Completed   Mature
  • Gifted
    360K 10.9K 12

    Harry Potter was manipulated from the time he was born. Friends who're not really friends, a mentor who wanted more than was meant for him. His lineage taken from him, freedom bound by his so-called family. He's used to it, resigned to his fate but this last betrayal will show them who he really is. Tired of hiding be...

    Completed   Mature
  • Rain and pumpkins
    1.3K 86 1

    Hogsmeade has suffered from a drought since Hadrian was born, then comes a stranger that can create rain clouds with a swirl of their finger. Tom is a rain god and there's no dialogue.

    Completed