Select All
  • Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]
    13.9M 510K 76

    The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody and plays hard to get. And the jock a little too trusting. ⬇️⬇️Sneak peak⬇️⬇️ "Fine, we will do the project together." He said throwing his hand...

    Completed
  • Kissing Booth [BoyxBoy]
    8.2M 278K 38

    (BOOK ONE OF THE KISSING BOOTH SERIES) Scar Patterson has everything that a boy could want - good looks, a smoking hot girlfriend and a full time scholarship to his dream school. In an attempt to raise money for the football team's new uniforms, Scar hosts a kissing booth at the town's Carnival Week. It's the perfect...

    Completed
  • The King's Assassin (B×B) [Book 2 of the Lethal Passion Series]
    287K 9.3K 45

    "Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked the spoon and bowl away from my hands, causing the soup to spill all over the floor and the porcelain bowl to smash into pieces along with the spoon. "What the hell man...

    Completed   Mature
  • BULLY & His Crush (Boy x Boy) [COMPLETED]
    22.1M 682K 29

    "Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of the school bully can be challenging. But what happens if the schools bully has a crush on you?

    Completed
  • The life of an omega
    55.3K 1.8K 1

    Eren Yeager, a 16 year old boy having to face normal teenage problems as well as the issues that come with being born as an omega. Eren moves and starts new. He thinks little of his destined one called a mate but he doesn't know that they are soon to meet. This is an aot fanfiction and also a omegaverse AU. The story...

    Mature
  • The Wife
    4.2M 139K 75

    Hisoka can be a little bit... creepy. At least that's everyone's impression of him. But what happens when they find out that Hisoka's got a family waiting for him? Just who is this crazy woman who married Hisoka? And will she put up with his antics for much longer? Changed and edited from xReader to xOC

    Completed   Mature
  • ...
    235K 2.6K 16

  • You, Me and The Universe
    3.4M 134K 104

    Lin Xiao unfortunately died by accident and was bound with the system. The wishes are simple, the rules are simple, the host is simple. He's a simple man so why would the golden thigh cling to him like a leech? ----- By: CLEO M. (A/N: A big credits and thank you for Pinterest for the picture, and for the artist. If...

    Mature
  • Panthers Are Black (Remake)
    12.8K 579 9

    War is over leaving most of Wizarding World in an emotional state, but the emotional state of the our hero? Harry Struggles to come to terms with the death of the people he once consider family. Making a new friend in the process. Draco lost his mother in the war, she was the only thing keeping the family together or...

    Mature
  • Please Don't Leave Me.
    712K 22K 57

    Harry lives in complete fucking hell. He's become nearly completely broken. He doesn't want anyone to know. But what does he do when he finds out he's not even completely human? How will he hide his scars from his new best friend/lover? What secrets doesn't he know? Why is Ron such a jerk sometimes? The group of the a...

    Completed   Mature
  • The Artist
    269K 8K 25

    My smirk fades when his eyes well with tears and he clutches the small parchment to his chest. [SNARRY] [COMPLETE]

    Completed   Mature
  • Royalty ~ Ongoing
    67.6K 2.5K 13

    Hadrian Evans is an orphaned half-royal. His mother, Lillian Evans, died birthing his stepsister, Lillian Potter. He hasn't an idea of who his father might be, but it's definitely not James Potter. Not only is Hadrian a bastard, he's also a widow. Will Hadrian ever find love again to fulfill his husband's dying wish? ...

  • A heated end to the war
    80.7K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Completed
  • Guardian Angel
    22.8K 676 6

    At the end of Harry's fifth year, Cedric Diggory is alive of sorts and now watching over Harry as a protector from Lord God himself. Sent back from the dead to keep him safe and to give him the love he deserves. Watch this story of magical and vampiric proportions unfold.

    Completed   Mature
  • Beauty and the Beast (Adult male version.)
    12.2K 303 8

    (Completed) After finding his father trapped in an abandoned castle that was once a princes by a monster, Gabriel takes his fathers place as prisoner, despite the cruelness of the beast, he soon finds himself falling...

    Completed   Mature
  • frisk and true boy how lived
    2.7K 36 7

    crossover undertail and harry wbhl run away form dursley sent thought be sqiub run away fall in undertail find by frisk both soul bond what will happen when potter want him back

    Mature
  • Evil Harry
    3.5K 155 1

    As a young boy Harry Potter was left at the Dursleys for the protection of his young twin Luke. 11 years later they come back only to be shocked of how bad their decision was. Wrong BWL. Bad dumbles. EvilHarry

  • Harry Potter: Getting Out Of His Shadow
    18.7K 535 14

    Harry was sick, that much he knew. According to the Healers he was dying. Between overprotective parents and a famous twin brother, he wasn't about to stop that from trying to make his last few days memorable... but getting picked by a fiery goblet to compete in a barbaric tournament was NOT WHAT HE MEANT.

  • Life is Precious
    1.4K 61 1

    This is a one shot on harrys life and it is a WBWL fanfiction. It is quite depressing but it might not end bad, you'll have to read and find out. If anyone wants to read my alternant endings just send me a message, if I get enough messages I'll put in in another chapter

  • You Have The Wrong Person
    163K 4.2K 11

    Harry Potter was left with his aunt and their family. There he lived an unhappy life, but still was happy. How? It's because he has Death, animals, and creatures that he can talk to. All of a sudden on his 11th birthday, he is visited by his so called dad, James Potter. He is forces to meet his family and learn more o...

  • He's that smart!
    2K 56 2

    Harry potter and Scorpion fanfic. Genius harry. Alludes to Harry being mistreated....Basically it seems like your normal wbwl fanfic. Harry has a twin they think she's the gwl bla blabla. They give harry to the durselys but them BAM a mistreated harry is abandoned by the Durselys and found by Walter and his crew. The...

  • Go ahead and Underestimate me, I dare you [HP]
    146K 4.5K 16

    THIS IS NOT MY STORY THIS IS FROM ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN. I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THIS BOOK OR THIS IDEA I wanted to share this one with everyone because it is one of my favorites. This one is complete This book was originally written by Jane271 Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/10707720/chapters/23719200 Summary: Aft...

    Completed
  • Everything is Wrong
    116K 2.4K 15

    Why does family always seem to come back and haunt you. Will Harry make it out alive or will he continue to suffer for Dumbeldores manipulations? Fem-Har ...Previously WBWL...

    Completed
  • Rescue
    277 8 4

    Harry Potter. The twin brother of the BWL. Says who? I own nothing but a few changes in the plot. Do not read if you don't like spoilers and haven't finished all the Harry Potter books. Belongs to JK Rowling. Plot inspired from other fanfics, but I wrote this.

  • On hold harry potter or san D . W gaster
    3.3K 32 5

    this au of human undertale most monster are female so male are out number 1 to 3 this wbhl were harry ran away fell in underground die but gaster turn him in to sans look like that on the cover the scar is destroy when sans die

    Mature
  • Hadrian potter - it's all about intent and will
    3.2K 77 3

    Growing up forgotten about and in the shadow of his twin brother, the supposed boy who lived, Hadrian learns that some times there is more than one way to do things. This sets the whole wizarding world upside-down.

    Mature
  • That Was Fun
    14.5K 646 1

    Voldemort faces the wrong boy who lived

    Completed
  • The Edge Of Reason
    5.2K 169 3

    A different take on WBWL, Lily Potter takes Harry and runs, runs straight into the arms of one Severus Snape, quite literally actually. AU (obviously). Rated Mature for occasional Profanities (Bad Language). Can Severus Snape rebuild his reputation and gain back his friendship with Lily? Also being uploaded on Fanfic...

  • When the Truth Comes Out
    7.9K 157 13

    In the middle of the night,there are four figures running with lightning speed out of Hogwarts to the forest.Suddenly,appeared werewolfs and animagus out of the forest and meet the figures.Suddenly,a portal appeared out of nowhere and they went into it.No one know who are they and where are they going. This story will...

    Mature