Tümünü Seç
  • I'll protect you// drarry
    134K 3.1K 17

    Once Draco turns 18 he finally gets his inheritance turning him one third demon, One third and half wizard what will he do when he figures out harry is his mate ???

  • The Secrets Of Hogwarts
    420K 12.9K 42

    A Very Snarry Story. Severus/Harry Don't like? Don't read.

    Yetişkin
  • The dark Lord's son
    416K 9.5K 28

    On Harry Potters 15th birthday, he goes trough a creature inheritance. When he wakes up after fainting from pain, he discovers he has been lied to by a lot of people for a long time.

  • A Forest Lord
    234K 9.1K 18

    ×I'm going to be completely honest-This is on an indefinite hiatus. It is unlikely that I'll finish this. You have my apologies. It will most likely be taken down within the next few months. I do appreciate the readers and commenters, I'm just not able to focus enough to write and I'm not able to worry about updating...

  • Dusk Falls (A Harry Potter Fanfic)
    508K 14.7K 15

    Abused and beaten, Harry comes into a surprise inheritance and his world is changed forever. He finds out that Dumbledore is using him for his fame and fortune, the war is a lie, the light isn't as light as it seems, and what's this about Sirius still being alive?! Things take a surprising turn when Harry meets Tom a...

  • Collapsing Stars
    105K 3K 24

    Sequel to All My Stars *Snarry*

  • Save Me (Snarry)
    405K 9.3K 21

    Severus Snape is a vampire and his vampire pick Harry Potter to be his mate, bonded. Please read!!!!

  • A heated end to the war
    80.8K 2.4K 4

    Posted to both fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org under ClarisseSelwyn and Clarisse (transnymphtaire) respectively. Plot by request: Omega!Harry goes into heat during the battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort is an alpha Warnings: suicide mention, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, implied sex

    Tamamlandı
  • Daddys little boy (Drarry) {DDLB}
    1.9M 40.5K 44

    This is a DDLB story (daddy-dom, little-boy.) Daddy Draco Little Harry. Harry has had the little space since he can remember. though he never knew what it actually was. he'd just fall in sometimes and act like a kid. mostly when he is in the common room or alone. Helps with his stress and depression. he'd cuddle his...

    Tamamlandı
  • Let's Help Each Other
    4.1M 122K 29

    When two rivals are forced to speak, so as to not die of boredom, a mutual friendship is born. But when Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter both reveal secrets that not even their friends know, they strive to help each other in any way possible. It starts off on the train ride home after 6th year (This is a story my friend...

    Tamamlandı
  • The Potions Tutor
    1.5M 53.7K 13

    As if Harry's year wasn't bad enough already. Now he has to have a Potions tutor too? Why can't the universe be on his side for once? Oh yeah... he's Harry Potter. Set during 6th year. Warning(s): mild language and (Eventual) Draco/Harry and everything that Drarry entails! Not your ship? Get off and swim.

  • Drarry One Shots
    552K 9.7K 7

    One shots A little smut The more you read, the more smut I don't own any of the art used

  • Sleepwalker [discontinued]
    313K 7.7K 6

    From day one, Draco's had feeling for Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived. But he's covered them up in anger, and hatred. Harry didn't have a clue. Draco's tried to stay away... ...but what happens when he can't?

    Tamamlandı
  • Amare Speculae
    49.3K 1.7K 8

    Severus had spent the last sixteen years formulating this potion. He had worked it through two wars, the loss of a true friend and many fake ones, and his own vile deeds in the name of secret intelligence. Now, he could finally test Amare Speculae upon himself. The soulmate revealing potion. Slash, Snarry (SSHP), an o...

  • A New Dark Angel Rises
    184K 5K 15

    How much different would Harry Potter's life be if he grew up in an orphanage? On the night of July 31st, 1980, a baby was brought to Wool's Orphanage. It was there that he was raised by the orphanage. And like any muggle orphanage, they fear what they don't understand. This is Harry's story of how he rises to power.

    Yetişkin
  • The Combined Hearts [ Tomarry
    570K 21.5K 26

    Book #1 of my soulmate series. Light blue is associated with healing, health, tranquility, understanding, and softness. "When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightning, and you just know that's the one person in the world that you're meant to be with." Harry Potter was just like every other kid his age, except...

    Tamamlandı   Yetişkin
  • Icies Black- A living Miracle (Rewrite in Progress!)
    29.4K 953 12

    (New!)-"Now all he has to do is survive the lasting effects of his past and stay on top of his studies. It becomes a bit easier when a group of Slytherins take an interest in Icies. Hopefully his new friends can help him; in the end either falling to despair or becoming a Living Miracle." ___________________ (Original...

  • HARRY Potter And is Royal inheritance
    10.3K 192 19

    Harry Potter as thought he was just some freak because his uncle Vernon has always told him so. and mad him feel like this. and he doesn't know what to think about and is friends are there any try to help him break through his insecurities when they find out the truth.one of the ones to find out the truth is Severus s...

    Yetişkin
  • Sketches From A Stranger {Drarry}
    486K 20.5K 16

    What if whatever you wrote on your skin appeared on your soulmate as well? What would you do? (muggle au) This story was originally going to be a one shot in "Whatever You Want" but i really like it and decided it deserved more. P.S i love floral imagery 🌸🌺🌼

    Tamamlandı
  • A Kidnap in Time (Harry Potter Fanfic)
    65.6K 1.7K 8

    (Cover ic created by @Ceilteinte)After a horrible childhood with his Aunt and Uncle, Harry Potter finds himself discovering magic for the first time. In need of funds he approaches the goblins of Gringotts to get an Inheritance Test. What's this? Albus has placed Magic Blocks upon him? In a race to protect his health...

    Yetişkin
  • The Betrayed Hero.
    1.6M 45.9K 37

    Harry Potter never thought his life would turn out like this. Harry goes through a Creature Inheritance and learns that he has become what the Light hate: A Dark Creature. He goes to Gringott's to learn more about himself, but instead learns the truth of who he truly is. Harry learns that everything he knows is a li...

    Tamamlandı
  • Harry Potter and The Mate (under editing)
    278K 1.3K 8

    HP goes through his creature inheritance during his first dinner in the Great Hall in his 6th year and finds out that his mate is none other than...Draco Malfoy DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Harry Potter and everyone from Hogwarts.I only own people who you know isn't a character in the original Harry Potter series. THANK Y...

    Yetişkin
  • Forbidden Hearts
    28.9K 962 5

    Harry James Potter. 16 years old and the wizarding world savior. Or is he? After a fateful day in July, Harry goes through an early inheritance. Secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered.

    Yetişkin
  • Becoming Alpha
    140K 4.9K 17

    A single difference changed Harry Potter in his life in the majestic castle of Hogwarts. Collecting friends from all four houses, he starts his journey to become the alpha. ON HAITUS!!!

  • Seduced by The Snake
    114K 3.8K 25

    Serpentine's offspring will awake, the father of dragons, the mother of snakes. The heir will wake and the children of Serpentine will roam.

    Yetişkin
  • The Real Story of Harry Potter (Drarry/Creature Inheritance Harry/Dark Harry)
    363K 9.4K 29

    We all know about the night Lily and James Potter died. This is the life after Hagrid handed our little Harry to Albus Dumbledore. This will start that night but skip to when he's 10, a couple weeks before his 11th birthday. I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS GO TO J.K. ROWLING!!!!! P.S. There will be Weasley Bashing as wel...

  • Harry Potter and The Heir Of Hogwarts
    68.2K 986 7

    Au Set after chamber of secrets. Harry gets a letter from gringotts about discrepancies in his trust vault. He then becomes emancipated and claims his lordships of which there are many An: I haven't read the books for a while and it will completely ignore book 3 and beyond Paring HP/DM Harry will have made up lordshi...

  • Harry Potter and the Classification Potion
    1.5M 35K 64

    Everyone gets tested and classified at the age of seventeen, except Harry Potter. When Severus Snape forces Harry to drink the potion the results are not as expected.

  • The Rise of a Snape
    204K 8K 22

    Harry Potter is most definitely having a strange summer. After losing his godfather, Sirius Black, this summer is bent out to be the most gloomy summer of his life- and its about to get even worse- Severus Snape and Harry Potter just might be more connected than they may know. A secret, woven into the past, leaps out...

  • Harry n' Snape: The Begining
    83.6K 2.7K 8

    When a four year old Harry Potter runs away from his abusive family he finds himself at Hogwarts. While there over the Summer holiday he makes new friends and is placed under the care of everyone's favorite potions master. A Harry Potter AU.