photograph

By 0cecilia

From normal boy in a small town, to superstar singing in front of stadiums. Follow Finn Hudson's trajectory b... More

prologue
music store
date
you make me nervous
my girlfriend
family problems
christopher
dinner
party
proposing?
sectionals
christmas
regionals
fantasies
truth
wedding
new directions
nationals
new york / part 1
new york / part 2
contracts
farewall
los angeles
success
ep
santana
facetime
school
interview
promises
rachel's birthday
sing
photograph
prom
visiting the parents
kurt
i'm scared
goodbye
rachel's nationals
two years
don't worry about me
rumours
the happiest cicle
letters
nowadays from finn's pov
from rachel's pov
paranoid
tony awards
my chance
you need help
rehab
move in with me?
a new home
peter pan
a surprise at dinner
i think i'm okay
will you marry me?
i need to tell you something
don't die on me
hospital
talking to Rachel
friends?
graduation
we're back
strong connection
surprise!
summertime
getaway
wedding dress
i don't wanna live forever
quick wedding
a proud boyfriend
valentine's interview
chasing cars
finchel wedding
john mayer
beth
it's a...
telling the news
old times - part . 1
old times - part 2

the last night

275 16 5
By 0cecilia

I cried with a big smile on my face as I bowed to the crowd along with my co-stars for the last time as Fanny Brice. I can't believe it's over. The curtains closed and I hugged Emma tightly.

"I can't believe it's over." She said to me.

"Me neither, gosh, this was the craziest and best experience of my life." I said and she agreed. I hugged my other friends and went to my dressing room. I take off that wig, something I'll definitely never miss, I sit on the chair and sighed. Moments later, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and Jesse came in followed by my friends and my dads. Jesse and my dads get along really well, they really like him, sure it's not the same way they liked Finn because they took Finn under their wing like their son but they're glad I found someone I like after this time.

"Sweetheart! You were so amazing!" Hiram said and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, daddy." I said with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you." Leroy said and I hugged him tightly as well.

"You were amazing, amazing ending to an amazing show." Jesse said and I smiled and get up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said.

"You were so amazing, I can't believe it's over." Quinn said and I sighed.

"I know, right? Gosh, it's over way too fast." I said.

"It feels like yesterday when you were freaking out about getting a callback." Santana said and I chuckled.

"True, but it was worth the wait." Kurt said and I smiled.

"We should go out to celebrate the success of Funny Girl, it was one of the biggest shows of the year." Jesse suggested.

"I agree." Quinn said.

"A few drinks wouldn't hurt, right?" I said and they laughed.

"We are way too tired and way too old to go out like that, so we're going to the hotel. But we can go to dinner tomorrow, you kids have fun." Dad said and I smiled and we said goodbye to them and they left. I get changed and we went to a club. Since me and Jesse are really famous here in New York, they let us in the club easily skipping the long line and we go to the VIP area.

"Why Puck didn't come?" Jesse asked looking to Quinn. He called me a few days ago saying that he wouldn't be able to come and that made me sad. He said he has to study for his exams, I wish he was here.

"He has to study, exams and stuff." Quinn said.

"Oh that sucks, thank God my college years are over." Jesse said and we all chuckled.

During the night, I had lots of drinks along with everyone else. I'm having a lot of fun even tho I'm sad it's over. Funny Girl in the beginning was way too hard for me but I learned how to love it. It's still hard, because singing My Man every night isn't the easiest thing but I learned how to live with it.

Finn Christopher...He's a part of me that will never stop hurting. But now that I learned how to live with the pain my life got better, I really like Jesse and our relationship is great. He's sweet, funny, caring and he's literally the male version of me and we have a lot of fun together. He makes me happy, he is good for me and I need that.

"Hey." Jesse said stopping next to me in the bar and I look up to him with a smile.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Don't get me wrong, I love your friends but it's great to have some time with you." He said and I laughed as he plays softly with my hair.

"I couldn't agree more, I was thinking about you just now." I said and he smiled.

"Something good, I hope." He said and I laughed.

"Yes, it's good. I was thinking about how you make me happy." I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad I'm doing my job then." He said and I laughed and the bartender give me my drink and Jesse ordered his.

"You are and you're doing it pretty well." I said with a smirk and he kissed me softly.

"You're the best." He said smirking and I laughed.

"I've been told." I joked and he laughed.

"Yet I'm lucky enough to have you." He said and I smiled. He really is what every girl dream, he treats me like a Princess yet...Something still feels wrong. But I'll shake it off that feeling and enjoy what we have now and enjoy the present because the last time I had many dreams for the future I only had them crashed. So I won't do that again.

"That's so sweet." I said and he smiled.

Finn's POV

"It's good to have you back, son." Dad said and I forced a half smile. Today was my last night on rehab, thankfully. I hated every second of it.

"I just wanna go home." I said.

"What? You don't even want to go eat to celebrate that you're out? 30 days sober, bro, it's a huge deal." Puck said and I sighed and shake my head. "By the way, smile!" Puck said and I forced a smile and he takes a picture with my camera.

The pictures, I was so attached to them. But it's an habit I put aside, it hurted too much. I tried to keep going and for a long time it was the only thing that gave me joy but I changed that for stronger drugs. My old apartment in Lima...I used to rent it but then the owner put on sale and I bought it. I don't go there in a long time but I'm not ready to sell it just yet. The wall of pictures is still there. It's my favorite place on earth and I'm not ready to let it go of it.

"I just wanna go home." I said tucking my hands in my hoodie pockets.

"You're sure?" Dad asked and I nodded and the three of us get into the car.

"I just wanna go home." I repeat. 30 long days, I want drugs so bad but Bryce told me to whenever I feel like I want to use again, I should induce my desire to something else. Exercises, writing songs, singing, whatever. Anything but drinking or abusing drugs.

"But how you're feeling?" Puck asked.

"Fine." I said shrugging.

"Finn, more words please." My dad said with his warning voice.

"I am fine." I said and he gave me a look and I sighed. "What you want me to say? Thank you? Those were the worst 30 days of my life. I don't want to ever go back."

"Then don't ever do drugs again." Dad said and I just sighed.

"Why you guys are here anyway? Don't you have better things to do? I don't need babysitters." I said.

"Chill out, we came for moral support." Puck said. "We're really glad that you're okay, bro. You can give us an attitude how much you want, we can take it. We don't know what you went through in there or before that, but we won't give up on you and you better not give up on yourself either."

"Too late." I said and they sighed.

"You're going to keep doing therapy, right?" Dad asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever, I might." I said shrugging. "I just wanna work." I said and they sighed and the driver stops in front of my house and the three of us get off the car and went inside. "Stop treating me like I'm made of glass, tell me what you guys did today."

"I bumped into Leroy and Hiram at the airport this morning and we had coffee. I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks, it was good to catch up." Dad said and I small smiled. My dad, Leroy and Hiram were very close when Rachel and I dated, I know they're still close friends even if we're not together anymore. Even I talk to them sometimes, I call to know if they're okay, I really care about them.

"Really? That's great." I said with a small smile. "I miss them, they're great."

"They asked about you, I told them you're excited about working on new projects." Dad said.

"Not a full lie." I said shrugging. "They were going out or coming back from Lima?"

"Out, New York." Dad said and I swallowed.

"She's okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine." Puck assured. "As we speak now, Rachel must be performing her last night as Fanny Brice." He said and I nodded. I never told Puck that I went watch her on her opening night.

What a night.

"Oh." I said surprised that is already over, can't believe is been this long since I last saw her. "Good for her, she must be really happy. Didn't you suppose to be there, tho?"

"Well, she invited but I said I had some exams at college and I had to study for but I actually came here." He said and I nodded.

"How's Quinn?" I asked.

"She's great, thankfully." He said and I small smiled.

"You're going to the studio tomorrow?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I wrote like tons of songs. It's all I did when I had free time." I said shrugging. "I just need the approval to record them."

"You wanna play one to us?" Puck asked.

"I can if you guys want to hear." I said and they smiled.

"We would love to." Dad said and I went grab my guitar and came back downstairs.

"Okay, the song is probably not the best because I didn't review or anything and it's not going to be acoustic." I explained and they chuckled.

"Dude, we don't understand two shits about music, it's going to be good for us." Puck said and dad nodded in agreement.

"And it's dark compared to the others because I didn't have many happy inspiration around me because I was in a rehab clinic." I said and they chuckled softly.

"Stop explaining yourself." Dad said and I sighed and started the song. I lock my sight on the wall as I sing the song I wrote, it's one of my favorites, probably if I release it, it's going to be one of the singles, maybe the lead single.

I finish the song and look to them and they smiled. "Don't change anything in the lyrics, the song is amazing as it is." Dad said and I half smiled.

"I agree, that song is awesome. This is a song that you don't get tired of listening to." He said and I half smiled.

At least they like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 7
In which Gabriella, Finn and Rachel's daughter from sophomore year, starts going to a new school in her hometown, along with her 12 year old brother...
873K 15.1K 117
what if Puck got another girl pregnant? #1 rachelberry #1 noahpuckerman #2 finnhudson #2 quinnfabray #1 willschuester
27.7K 389 30
It's been a while since Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry moved to Los Angeles. Rachel is in college and trying to manage school life with her famous boyf...
18.4K 253 17
Chris Hudson, son of football great Finn and Broadway darling Rachel. Starting a new school Chris is worried people will only want to be his friend b...