Thomas Petrou's Cousin

By melLopes340

In where you are his cousin but so few people know. You were asked to come surprise him by his girlfriend Mia... More

Introductions
Introduction pt2
Your Family introduction.
Chapter 1: Hey again
Really?
1st week.
2nd week.
3rd week.
Again?
Fuck no.
Oh.
Date.
I don't know
Halloween.
The dances.
1 month.
Where are you?
Fine.
Read!!
Yay.

Birthday

225 1 2
By melLopes340

It is August 17th that means Mellicia's birthday is very close. Right now she has a job. She gets to test people for Covid-19 and her coworker Emily is her bestfriend there. She has been getting along with everyone but sometimes they don't notice her. Which the fans seem to notice and post about. Mellicia doesn't at all like attention or hate. Which sometimes she does get. Yesterday, she went on Instagram to her dm's and someone said. "I can't belive you're hanging out with such problematic people. I thought you were better than this. If I were you I'd kill myself." So Mellicia responded like this "Learn how to spell "believe" right then come talk to me." Do you think everyone knows about her getting hate and aren't saying anything at all. Let's find out in this chapter.

Mellicia's pov:
I make my bed since Avani and everyone else are already asleep. I grab shorts and a sports bra. I change into that and lay down. I fall asleep instantly. I see a yellow light again. Hope there she is but she looks worried.
Hope: Listen, Mellicia.
Me: Ok.
Hope: Don't hang out with anyone on our birthday. Ok?
Me: Ok but why?
Hope: I can't tell you but I hope I'm doing the right thing so this thing can be prevented.
Me: What are you talking about?
Hope: I hope I can stop this. Goodbye Mellicia, I love you.
Me: I love you too but wha-.
I wake up and snooze my alarm. 7am, I grab clothes to shower. I go into the bathroom. I do my regular routine. I change into this.

I grab my black bag which looks like this.

I grab the bag. It has everything I need for my job. I realize Avani isn't in bed. Weird, I throw my hair in a bun. Today should be fun. I open the door quietly because no one is up this early. I go downstairs to the kitchen and a grab water bottle. All of a sudden the lights switch on. I turn around and see everyone.
Larray: Hey whatcha doing?
Me: Leaving, wait why are you all up this early?
Thomas: We found out you leave early and come back around 11pm.
Me: Yeah for the past few days.
Mia: We always thought you just didn't come out of your room.
Avani: Yeah, you were always leaving in the morning and coming back at 11pm except last night, I waited for you at 11pm but you never showed.
Me: Yeah, I came back at 12am.
Tayler: So where are you going.
Me: Wait, you're telling me you just noticed this?
Everyone nods their heads. To think, I actually thought they cared about me.
Kio: What's wrong melly.
Me: Don't ever call me that again.
I grab my water and duffel bag. I leave the house grabbing my keys on the way out. Jose, let me keep the car until I go back home. I open the car door and put my bag in. I hop in and close the door. I start the car and drive off.

House pov:
We just seen mel leave.
Kio: Did I do something wrong?
Thomas: Yes, Alex let's go.
Bryce: Where are you guys going?
Alex: To follow her.
They all nod their heads and grab their keys. They follow mel to the freeway and follow her for an hour. Mel finally exits and drives to a abandoned area. All of them are confused.

Mellicia's pov:
Someone has been following me for the past hour. I exit where I'm supposed but I pull over into an abandoned area. I see the other cars do the same. Why do the cars look familiar. I get out of my car and act like I don't see them. I hear a car door open and footsteps getting closer. Hopefully my kickboxing skills come in handy. Someone touches my shoulder and I grab their hand. I flip them on the dirt. That's gonna hurt, I can't see their face. I hear them grunt.
Me: Why the hell are you following me?
Kio: Mel.
Me: Kio?
I let go and stand up.
Kio: Hey mel.
I help him stand up. I dust off his shirt well he dusts off his pants.
Me: Why the hell are you following me.
Someone else touches my shoulder and it feels firm. I do the same thing that I did to Kio.
Bryce: Ah, mel let go.
I do and turn around this time. I see everyone.
Noah: How the he, never mind.
Bryce gets up with Addison's help.
Me: Why are you all following me.
Kio: Why'd you flip me and how.
Me: Kickboxing, I told you.
Bryce: How did you flip me?
Me: Story for another time, now why are you following me?
Thomas: To see where you were going.
Me: You know you could've asked like normal people.
Anthony: We were until you got mad at Kio and left.
I check the time on my phone. I'm going to be late if I don't leave now.
Me: Listen, we will have this conversation later. Oh and stop following me.
I get back in my car and drive off. I make sure they aren't following me. They aren't, I drive 4 more miles and I'm at the hospital. I change into a suit and put my mask on and a shield. I get out of my car and go in the hospital. I wouldn't be working today but I took Emily's shift because it's her grandma's birthday. Emily's shift are the long ones so I wouldn't be getting out till 1am.

Skip to 1am.

I get out of my suit and put hand sanitizer on. I put the suit, mask, shield, and hand sanitizer back in the duffle. I get in my car and put my phone in the cup holder. I close my door. I start the car and drive off. 1 hour later. I pull off the exit and drive to the house. I enter the code to the gate and pull in. I go to the driveway and park where I normally do. Someone is standing by the door. Nate, he is the most protective over me because he says I'm like his sister. I leave my duffel bag in the car. I turn off my car and open the door. I grab my phone and keys. I get out of the car and close the door. I lock my car and head to the door.
Nate: Whe-.
Me: How about we go inside, please.
He nods his head and we head inside. I set my keys down and head to the kitchen. He smiles, why is he smiling. I look and see, oh everyone is in the kitchen. That's just great. He pokes my shoulder and goes to sit down with everyone. I'm the only one at the counter and everyone is at the table. They're sitting and I'm standing. Good thing is that they're back is faced towards me but some are not but still they don't notice me. I can easily leave right now.
Aisha: Mel.
Everyone either looks up or turns around. I smile.
Me: Yes?
Thomas: Come sit.
I do, I sit by Aisha and Nate. Aisha passes me a plate of spaghetti. I haven't eaten all day either but I'm not hungry. I'm still mad at them for following me.
Me: Uh no thanks, I'm not hungry.
Aisha: You didn't eat this morning and it's doubtful that you ate lunch.
Me: No seriously, I'm not hungry.
She gives me a concerned look. A few seconds later she nods. She takes the plate back and gives it to Azra.
Thomas: So are you going to tell us where you were at?
Me: Yeah, I will but are you going to tell me why you were following me?
Thomas: We were going to follow you either way. It was for a video.
Me: So you filmed?
Alex: Yeah, we even got you flipping Kio and Bryce.
T

homas: Now tell us where you were going.
Me: I was covering a shift for a friend.
Thomas: Like a job.
Me: Yes.
Bryce: Why were you working?
Me: Wdym?
Bryce: I mean you're famous than all of us so you must be making a lot of money, so why would a girl like you be working.
Me: So you think because I'm famous that I make a lot of money and you don't think I make the same exact money like all of you.
Thomas: Mellicia!.
Bryce: I mean you obviously don't make the exact money we do. You don't understand how hard it is to be us. Paying bills, groceries, and water.
Me: What, you don't know anything about me. So you can't tell me that I'm not exa-.
Thomas: Mellicia!.
I scoff. I get up and leave. I grab my keys and head to my car. I unlock my car and hop in. I close the door and drive away. The gate doesn't open, I punch in the code again but it still doesn't open. Omg they locked me in, they did this to Softish. I think since the 2nd Chase got engaged I'm going to call him, Engaged boy. Then the 1st Chase will be called Chase. I turn my car off and put my phone in the duffle bag. I put my keys in my back pocket. I get out of the car and grab my duffel bag. I put it on my shoulder and I close my car door. I hear footsteps coming towards me.
Me: If you're here to lecture me I'm not going to listen.
Nate: No, we would never do that.
I turn around and see Nate, Aisha, Tayler, Azra, and Charly J.
Tayler: We're here to help you.
Me: Ok, wait why?
Nate: You're like my sister and what Bryce did was messed up and you're a person too.
Me: Did they lock the gate.
They all nod their head. I look at the gate. I could hop it. I toss my bag over. They all look at me like "Oh shit". I grab the gate.
Tayler: Here we will give you a lift.
Nate and Tayler put their hands as a cup. Huh just like cheer. I hear more footsteps, I look and see Engaged boy and Keli.
Engaged boy: We came to help.
Keli: Yeah, even for Bryce that was low.
I smile. I put my foot it Tayler's hand then Nate's. I grab the fence and then Engaged boy holds my back. I swing my leg to the the other side. I put it on one then I swing the other leg. I misplace it and almost lost my balance. They scream, I climb down. I pick up my bag.
Me: Thanks.
Nate: Where you gonna go?
Me: I have a friend and I'll call an uber.
Keli: Already did.
Me: Thanks guys.
Azra: Smart idea about the car.
Charly J: You blocked them in so looks like you're free.
Engaged boy: Wait, when you coming back?
Me: I don't know but I'll call you guys to tell you I made it to my friends house.
They all wave and the uber pulls up. I hop in and shut the door. I tell them Emily's address since Thomas knows where sel lives. 20 minutes later we get to her house. I thank the driver and since Keli called it was already paid for. I knock on her door and she opens it. She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back. She lets me in and leads me to her room. We get in and I explain everything to her. We fall asleep on her bed. I wake up and see it's 8am. I wake up Emily and she snoozed her alarm.
Emily: You can shower first and my closest is connected to my bathroom feel free to get any clothes.
Me: Thanks when do you want me to return them?
Emily: Keep them.
I smile.
Me: Wait, what about my teeth.
Emily: There is an extra toothbrush in the 2nd drawer and I'm going to make breakfast.
I nod my head and get out of bed. I go in the bathroom. I lock the door and get undress. I set the water and get in. I wash my body and scrub my hair good. I turn off the water and grab a towel. I throw my hair in it and grab another towel. I wrap the 2nd towel around my body. I get out of the shower and go to her closet. I grab an outfit because literally this girl has no sweats or regular shirts. She has cute clothes and I would feel bad taking her favorite outfit. I grabbed one that she told me at work that didn't fit her.

I also post the picture on my Instagram and Snapchat. I post a tweet on my 2nd Twitter account for my fans that are not happy because they kinda come to me. Some fans kinda know it's me but they keep it on the down low.

Then I post this one on my main.

I turn the curling iron on and do my hair. It comes out like this.

I get out of the restroom and go downstairs. I see Emily in the kitchen so I join her.
Emily: I already took a shower.
Me: Sorry, what is today?
Emily: Tuesday.
Me: No the date.
Emily: August 18th.
Me: Ok.
Emily: I put your phone on the charger.
Me: Shit.
Emily: What?
Me: I forgot to call my friends and tell them I made it here.
Emily: Well it's right there on the charger.
I grab it and take it off the charger. 54 missed calls and 102 messages. I look at my messages. It's everyone asking me if I'm ok or where am I or please come back. I call back Nate. (Nate is regular and this is you. Everyone is with Nate and he has you on speaker.)

The call.
0:00

Mel, what the hell.
Sorry, I got here fine.
You scared the shit out of everyone and me.
Sorry, is Aisha with you?
No.
Ok well tell them I made it ok.
Wait when are you coming back.
Uh I get off work around 11pm so don't wait up.
I will.
I know just get sleep knowing you and everyone there they haven't gone to sleep.
Yeah, we didn't but we will.
Speaking of them they aren't with you right.
Uh no why?
Because I trust you and everyone who helped me last night. So if you say no one is with you I believe you.
Mel-.
(Bryce covered his mouth.)
Nate? You ok.
Yeah, call me later.
Ok see ya at 12am.
Ok bye love ya.
Love ya too, tell everyone I love them.
I will bye.
Bye.

Call ended.
10:43.

I check my percentage it's 100%. Emily and me eat breakfast. We finish and change into our suit and I grab my duffel bag. I throw my keys and phone it there. We leave her house and head to her car. I get in the passenger side. I buckle up and close the door. She starts to drive off from her house. I put my duffel bag in the back. 45 minutes later, we exit the freeway and go for 4 more miles. We pull into the parking lot. I put my mask and shield on. I put hand sanitizer on. We exit the car and I put on gloves. I put hand sanitizer on the gloves. We walk to the building and they take our temperature. I'm a 96.8 and Emily is a 97.7. We go to our floor and start taking people's test. Some time later. It is now 10pm, me and Emily are on our break. We're speaking in Spanish.
Me: Entonces, ¿cómo está su estado civil? (so how is you relationship status?)
Emily: Nada, ¿cómo está la nave Mio? ¿No estás saliendo o "solo amigos"? (Nothing, how is the Mio ship? Aren't you dating or "just friends"?)
I scoff.
Me: El es uno de mis mejores amigos. (He is one of my best friends.)
Emily: Seguro lo que tu digas. (Sure, whatever you say.)
Just then this 16 year old American girl walks in and gives us a dirty look.
Me: ¿Viste eso? (Did you see that?)
Emily: Si le hiciera eso a mi mamá, me quedaría con la sandle. (If I did that to my mom I would the get the sandle.)
Me: Sí, mi mamá me golpearía el trasero. (Yeah, my mom would beat my ass.)
Just then the girl comes up to us. Mind you we're sitting in the lounge room. There are like 5 people including me and Emily in here.
?: Listen.
Emily: Yes?
?: Can't you go back to your country or something.
Emily: Excuse me?
?: You heard me, people like you all end up doing the same crap. Raing people and going to jail or selling crack.
Emily: I was born and raised here.
?: And what about her?
She looks towards me.
Me: Cuba till I was 7 then I moved to Mexico.
?: See you're not a American your Mexican.
Me: Actually I'm Cuban mixed with African american.
?: Your not white.
Your skin tone is this.

Me: Of course not was Jesus white?
?: No but he is different.
Me: Different how?
(Someone had been recording since the second she approached Mellicia and Emily.)
?: He saved us.
Me: Ok and if they were only American people and all the colored people go away what would happen.
?: We would be free.
Me: Wrong, so you said all colored people end up in prison. Well I haven't so what would happen if no colored people were in jail. I mean, you never seen a American person in prison so all the people who work for the prison would lose their jobs. No job, no money right?
?: No money but of course I've seen a American go to jail.
Me: See, so no work, no money, no money to buy food, and I'm not saying Americans don't work. So you just said that you've seen a American person go to jail. So weather you like it or not you need us and we need you. We're all equal no matter what you do. I bleed, do you bleed?
?: Of course I bleed.
Me: So we're the same and I don't think God made you to be a racist. I don't think Jesus saved us to be racist.
?: We will never be the same.
Me: Yeah we won't because you see. I don't think the way you do and I can't stop you of thinking the way you do.
?: Why am I wasting my breath on you. I should never waste my breath on a colored person.
The girl leaves and everyone starts clapping. Then I see someone recording it. Oh boy here comes Tiktokroom. Now our break is over. So we all go back to work. We finish working and head to her car. I take my shield, mask, and suit off. I throw them in my duffel bag. I buckle up and Emily drives off. I check the time it is 11:17pm. 1 hour later. We pull up to the house. I open the passenger door and grab my duffel bag.
Emily: Since you covered my shift, I got yours tomorrow.
Me: No it's fine really.
Emily: I got it see you Thursday.
Me: See ya.
I hug her and she hugs me back. I get out of the car and shut the door. I enter the code, ha my car is still there. The gate opens and I grab my keys out of the duffle bag. I unlock my car and get in. I shut my door and start the car. I put it in reverse and drive backwards. I park where I normally park. I grab my bag and turn the car off. I get out of my car and lock it. I head to the front door. I unlock the door and set my keys down in the bowl.

House pov before Mellicia got there:
45 minutes before mel got there.
Right now they're all in livingroom.
Thomas: Ok, Bryce what you did was messed up.
Bryce: What I was saying the truth.
Nate: No you weren't.
Thomas: Mellicia is not what you think.
Bryce: Ok then explain to me.
Thomas: Mellicia isn't perfect. She, her mother was a druggie after mel's dad left her. Her "brother" was only 4 at the time so mel had to take care of him. Mel and him are only a year apart so mel was only 5 years old. So her mom became sober I think when mel turned 12. So she was the one paying all the bills and making sure her and her "brother" always looked presentable. Mellicia had it rough, she didn't even know when her next meal would be.
They all looked shocked.
Addison: Wait but you said you've known mel her whole life, why couldn't you help.
Thomas: See I joined mel because I was with my dad but I've known her we would visit but I didn't move in with them until mel was 7. That's when we all moved to Mexico. Then I left when mel was 16. August 22nd 2017. I came here with my dad.
Bryce: I feel bad now. Regardless, I shouldn't have said those things to her. I didn't know, do you think she'll forgive me.
Thomas: You, yes but Kio idk if she'll forgive you.
Kio: Wait, what did I do.
Thomas: This morning.
Kio: I called her melly, what's wrong with melly.
Avani: I thought it was cute.
Charli: Me too, she calls you cyr and you call her melly.
Thomas: No one is allowed to call her that, understand.
They all nod their head.
Josh: Why, though?
Thomas: Someone very important to mel used to call her that. Then that person left her life, that's why she stopped singing and dancing. Let me tell you mel is really talented. I was shocked when she sang. She hasn't sung since she was 5 and she was gifted. I don't know if she'll get back into dancing. Tiktok dances do count, no offense.
They nod their head.
Thomas: Oh, you guys know that studio. That lives 10 minutes from us?
Everyone nods their head.
Thomas: So, I bought it and there is a choreographer who will teach us. Mel will have to be partners with.
Everyone except Kio: Kio!.
Everyone laughs except Kio.

Mellicia's pov:
I set my keys down and hear laughter. I put my duffel bag on my other shoulder since my right shoulder is killing me. I tested 9 positive people for Covid-19. So I need to put my mask on. I take my mask out my bag and close my bag. I put it on and head upstairs. I go to me and Avani's room. I put my bag on my bed and get out of the room. My mask is this.

I go downstairs to the livingroom because most likely they're in the kitchen. I walk in and Nate is the first person to see me. Shit, should've gone to the kitchen.
Nate: Mel.
Everyone turns around. I wave and smile. Even though they can't see it.
Me: Hey.
Thomas: Why are you wearing a mask?
Me: Oh, because of work. Don't want to get any of you sick so I'm gonna sleep in the guest room tonight.
I didn't lie though it was because of work.
Avani: No it's fine, our beds are so far apart.
Me: No really, I don't want to get any of you sick. I'm just gonna grab a water bottle and head to the guest room.
Thomas: So we're not gonna talk abou-.
Me: No.
Hell no. I go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle. Since the guest room is on the first floor. I can easily walk to it. I walk past the livingroom and head straight and turn right then head straight again then turn left. The room is right here. I open the door and go in. I close and lock the door. I'll just stay in here for the rest of the day and tomorrow. Ok, yes my birthday is August 19th 2001. I turn 19 tomorrow but Thomas better not tell anyone. I just go to sleep since I have no clothes to shower with. I take off my mask and put it on the nightstand. I wake it's 8am. I put my mask on because Thomas is going to most likely check on me. Just then the door opens. I see Kio. Wait, Kio. I rub my eyes, yeah no it's Kio. I sit up and he sits at the end of the bed.
Kio: Hey, I just want to apologize for calling you melly. I should have asked if that was ok to call you.
Me: Sorry I reacted that way. I know you didn't mean to press a button just don't call me that. Ok?
Kio: Yeah, I just wanted to tell you to get ready because Charly J took Tayler out for the day and he comes back at 9pm.
Me: Get ready for what? You mean for my collab with James today?
Kio: Today is Tayler's birthday and yeah get ready for that too.
I take my mask off and Kio get's up to leave but kisses my lips. What the hell. He smirks at me then leaves. Is he on something? I get out of bed and head out of the room. I go to the stairs but I see Kio up there. I go to the elevator and Avani is in there. I go in with her. There are workers setting up for his birthday. I press 2.
Avani: You ok?
Me: No, wait till we get to the room.
She nods her head. The elevator doors close and open a few seconds later. Me and Avani run to our room. I dropped my mask on accident. I go to pick it up but someone does before me. Kio does. I take it from his hand and smile. I go to my room and close the door. Avani sits on my bed waiting for the tea. I go and sit next to her and lay down. She starts playing with my hair.
Avani: What's wrong wifey?
Me: Ok, so I woke up and put my mask on waiting for Thomas to come in and lecture me but it was Kio. So he sat at the end of the bed. Telling me to get ready so I said for my collab with James today? He said That too but it's Tayler's birthday. So I took off my mask and then Kio got up to leave and he kissed me on the lips. Oh and he apologized for calling me melly.
Avani: No way, hold on.
Avani brings out her phone and immediately Mia, Kovor, Charli, Dixie, Larray, Mads, Nessa, Nailea, Addison, Aisha, Azra, Keli, and Markell show up at our door. They come in and close the door. Markell locks it.
Larray: You said Emergency.
They all sit down on me or Avani's bed.
Avani: Ok someone needs to add mel to the group chat and someone needs to text Charly J all the stuff mel is going to tell you.
Charli: I added her to the group.
Keli: I'll text Charly J all the information.
I explain everything to them. They all look happy but not shocked.
Me: So am I the only one who isn't shocked by what Kio did?
Avani: Yes, Kio is bold.
Me: Really he kinda seems shy.
They all shake their head no.
Avani: The best way possible to explain it is that Kio gets what he wants.
Dixie: And he wants you.
Me: No way it might've been 6 weeks since the break up but for me it's only been 3 weeks for me.
Addison: Listen, just don't fall for the shy act.
Nessa: He isn't shy but he just sometimes stays in his room.
Kovor: You should get ready, James likes when you're early.
Mia: I'm going to tell Thomas about this.
Everyone and you except Mia: No!.
Mia: Ok I won't.
Avani: This meeting is officially over before the boys come see if we are ok.
Me: Ugh don't talk to me about those no good, dumb-.
Just then the girls boyfriends and Kio come in.
Me: Oh hey I was just talking about you guys.
The girls laugh.
Thomas: Come on we need to set up everything and mel you got that James collaboration thing Kio said he will drive you.
Me: No it's fine, I can drive myself. Now everyone out except Avani or the girls.
The boys leave and I lock the door.
Markell: Good thing you have a car or.
Aisha: Kio got you.
Azra: I have idea, everyone go get the most beautiful and tight clothes you have but Avani give mel something.
Charli: Knowing her she doesn't have any.
Me: Actually I do, meet back here in like, how long do you think James video will last.
Avani: Ok so right now it is 9am and James needs you at 10am so I'll see you at 3pm and everyone meet here at 4pm.
Me: Ok, I'm going to get ready.
Everyone nods their head and leaves. Including Avani leaves, I go in my closet and change into this.

I brush my teeth and do my hair like this.

I don't do my makeup since James and me are gonna do it for his video. I grab my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket. I get out of my room and head downstairs. I go to the door and grab my keys.
Me: I'M LEAVING, BYE!
Everyone: BYE!
I leave and go to my car. I drive off to James house. I get there 20 minutes later. I see James and it's like 9:50am right now. He smiles and I park next to his car. I get out and lock my car. I hug him and he hugs me back.
James: Hi mel.
Me: Hey James.
James: Let's go in and get started.
Me: Ok.
We go inside and to his studio. I put my phone on the table. James starts setting up the makeup on the table. His assistant starts recording as me and James sit down.

YouTube video.

We smile.
James: Hi sisters welcome back to my channel. Today we have Mellicia and we're gonna be doing scary makeup since it's kinda close to Halloween. So let's get to it.
Me: Hi sisters.
James: I posted something on my Instagram of me and mel. For us to answer the question and if they don't want to answer the question they have to do a dare involving the social media.
Me: Ok, uh I'll post something on mine too.
I post one of me and James.
James: Ok we will wait a little. Anything interesting happening today?
Me: Tayler's birthday.
James: Oh yeah and it's only gonna be me and everyone who lives in the house that will be attending.
Me: Yeah, so tell me a little about you, James.
James: Well, you know almost everything about me so I don't know what to tell you.
Assistant: Ok we have questions.
James: Ok go ahead.
Assistant: When is Mellicia's birthday.
James: Wait, I don't even know that.
Me: Ok, no one knows except like 9 people so I don't celebrate my birthday at all since I was 5.
James: Why not.
Me: Uhh, my dad left me around that time and I had to take care of me, my mom, and my "brother". So I just never really had the time because I always made sure everything was fine and make sure the bills were turned in on time.
James: I'm sorry.
Me: It's fine but my birthday is this month that's what my fans know.
James: Ok, so you're turning 19.
Me: Yeah, ok next question.
Assistant: Who was the last person you kissed.
James: Mel, I kissed her on the cheek the last time we seen each other.
Me: Pass.
James: Wait, no if you say it I'll bleep it.
Assistant: Can you do that.
James: Yeah, I'll bleep it besides it comes out today.
Me: The last person was Kio.
James: Omg, when.
Me: Today, but Kio kissed me and I didn't do anything about it.
James: Wow, ok we will just talk now.
We talk for a bit while doing our makeup. 30 minutes later.
Me: Actually, one question was. Why wasn't I in Mexico for a year and 2 months.
James: Wait, really.
Me: Yeah, so I'm able to tell everyone now. I'm in a Netflix show called Julie and The Phantoms. I play Julie and it comes out in September. My cast mates and friends are Charlie, Owen, and Jeremy. So go watch it when it comes out.
James: Oh my gosh, wait really like actually.
Me: Yes our director's name is Kenny Ortega.
James: Wow and what is it rated.
Me: Tv-G.
James: Ok, I'm actually looking forward to watch it.
Me: Yeah, we haven't watched it yet but we will together on FaceTime when it does come out.
James: Nice, you're makeup is looking fabulous. How come I never see you wearing makeup.
Me: I only wear makeup on special occasions so today I will be but not the makeup I'm doing.
James: Ok, are you almost done?
Me: Uh almost but you have contacts right.
James: Yeah.
Me: Ok.
Assistant: Next question, what are you scared of.
James: Alligators and Crocodiles.
Me: Being taken advantage of.
James: Wow, I thought you'd be scared of spiders or something living.
Me: No, nothing really scares me except for that.
James: That's interesting.
2 hours later.
We've just been answering questions and talking.
James: Ok I'm done, I just need white contacts.
Me: I need those too.
James's assistant tosses us the contacts. We finish our makeup this is James. This is James.

Mine looks like this.

We haven't been really paid attention to each others makeup. My mouth drops when I seen his makeup. His mouth drops when he sees mine.
Me: Is it bad?
James: No, not at all. I love it.
Me: I love yours.
James: With that we are gonna do a little montage.
We do the montage which took like 45 minutes.
James: Ok sisters that is the end of this video. Make sure you like, Subscribe, and.
Me: Hit that notification bell so you get notified when James posted a new video.
James: Our social will be linked down below.
Me and James: Bye sisters.

End of the YouTube video.

We live his studio and hang out. He ordered salads so we ate that.
Me: Are you gonna come with me to the party or.
James: Yeah, sure. Wanna film a Tiktok for people to go watch our new video.
Me: Sure but does anyone at the house watch your videos like crazy.
James: Not that I know of.
Me: Ok, good thing we didn't take off this makeup.
We film one for his and mine. I post something on Twitter about to go watch the new video. I post on my Instagram to go watch his new video. I also post a snap to go watch his new video. We take off the makeup which takes a while.
James: Ok, you ready?
Me: Yeah, are you gonna get ready with us over there?
James: Yeah, let's go.
He grabs his bag and I put my phone back. I grab my keys off the table and we leave. (Ok so due to new information, Julliard does now she is on the show and they said that was completely fine. Also, before questions uh The Swpe house is in L.A.) 20 minutes later, we get to the house. I check the time it's 3:25pm. I turn off my car. Me and James get out of the car and head to the door. I lock my car.
James: Ok besides me, you're the most responsible person to drive literally these people drive like maniacs.
Me: I can't argue with that.
We laugh and go inside. Immediately everyone comes out of the halls or something. They have their arms crossed.
James: Wow, what a welcome.
Thomas: When were you gonna tell us your on a Netflix show?
Me: I couldn't until today.
They all nod their head and congratulated me. They hug me but Kio, I avoid. He can't just kiss me and expect me to not react.
Avani: Come on let's finish decorating but at 4pm us girls, Larray, Markell, and James are gonna get ready.
Kio: Nice job on the makeup mel and James.
James: Thank you.
Me: Ok, let's decorate.
I start setting up the tables with James. Then a couple minutes later Kio stands at the doorway.
Kio: James, Thomas needs your help.
James: Ok.
James leaves and Kio comes closer. Hell no. I go to the other side of the table.
Kio: So, mel who was the last person you kissed?
Me: Mmmm, no one important.
Kio: Ouch.
Me: I never gave you permission to kiss me. We're just friends Kio.
Kio: For now.
He comes closer and I back up. Soon enough he backed me into a corner. He has his hand on my waist.
Kio: Still friends?
Me: Yep.
He leans in and Avani comes in looking down.
Avani: Hey, come get ready me- whoah I'll come back later.
Kio puts his head down. I get out of Kio's trap.
Me: No, nothing is happening let's go.
Kio: Mel, for now.
Me and Avani head upstairs to our room.
Avani: What was th-.
Me: Nothing.
Avani: Ok, if you say so.
We go into the room. The girls, James, and Markell are already in and getting dressed.
James: You should do your makeup.
Me: I guess.
We all start getting ready and I decided to take a shower. I get out of the shower and everyone is already ready.
Me: Damn, ok.
Mads: Sorry, we can help you if you want.
Me: No, Tayler is coming in like an hour. You guys go down and help them.
Avani: You sure, I can stay and help.
Me: No, please go Anthony is going to flip, all of them are when they see their beautiful girlfriends. Larray, Brady is going to flip. Markell and James I'm literally in love with your style.
Everyone except you: Aww, thank you.
Me: Go and help.
Nessa: Feel free to get any clothes you need.
They leave, I lock and close the door. I start getting ready and I hear music. Of course, I do my makeup first. Someone knock on the door and slides a letter underneath. I open it and it says DEAR SIS, YEP IT'S YOUR BROTHER, MOM, AND MOON. WE JUST WANT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS ON ANNOUNCING THE JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS. HOPE, THOMAS MAKES THE DAY NON-SPECIAL. LOVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD START CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU AND CALL US ON AUGUST 21ST.
I put it in my drawer and continuing doing my makeup. I finish like 30 minutes later with my makeup. I go in the closet and look for the outfit. I grab it and get dressed. I go in the bathroom and start doing my hair. The music gets louder. I check the time it's 8:30pm. Tayler comes in like 30 minutes. I put on my shoes, the hell do they think I am. No way am I wearing heels. Fuck that, I zio up my shoes. This is the dress I wear since literally Charly J told us to dress nice like nice nice.

I throw a black jacket over it and here are my shoes.

This is my hair.

The girls wore this.

But they wear different colors. All of them are wearing black heels though. All of a sudden a knock comes on my door.
Me: Who is it?
Charly J: It's me, they already said surprise and I was told to get dressed in here.
Me: Ok.
Dang I'm sorry Tayler. I unlock the door and open it. Charly walks straight to the bathroom. I close and lock the door.
Me: Sorry, I missed yelling surprise.
Charly J: He thinks you couldn't make it so you're the surprise again.
Me: And everyone went along with the plan? Including Bryce?
Charly J: Yeah they did. Sorry about what Bryce said.
Me: Why are you sorry?
Charly J: Oh, just am.
Me: Ok.
She comes out looking at her shoes. She looks up and her mouth drops. My mouth drops as well. She looks gorgeous. She is not wearing what the other girls are wearing either. This is what Charly J is wearing.

The shoes are these.

And her hair is in a bun.
Charly: You look great, mel.
Me: Me? Girl you're gorgeous, Tayler is gonna flip.
Charly: I might change the shoes if I can't tie them.
Me: I got you but can I do your hair?
Charly J: Yes, please.
I tie her shoes and she sit at the desk. I grab everything I need. I start doing her hair. 20 minutes later I finish. It look like this.

She looks at it and smiles.
Charly J: Thank you.
She hugs me.
Me: No problem, I was told it was gonna be us and James right?
Charly J: Alcohol, Nate's dad, Tayler's dad and mom, Heidi and Mark. But they won't be where we're at not for long. They said they'll leave 30 minutes into the party but Nate's dad said he was gonna spend the night.
Me: Ok so us and parents. Won't be drinking when they're around.
Charly J: You drink?
Me: Only a bit but the drinks don't affect me until after the party.
Charly J: These drinks will.
Me: Ok, we should probably go now.
The music gets louder. She nods her head. I unlock the room and open it. She walks out then I do. I close the door and we head downstairs.
Charly J: Oh yeah we invited like 10 extra people that are close friends with the rest of them.
Me: Ok, do you know any of them?
Charly J: Nope.
Me: Great.
We laugh. We get down to the bottom of the stairs. I'm so glad I'm wearing shoes because Charly J looks like she's struggling.
Charly J: Now we have to find them.
Me: Here get on my back that way we can see.
She hops on and I start walking.
Charly J: Oh there's Nate and his dad. He'll know.
I go in the direction she is looking at. I see Nate. I put her down and we walk over there. Nate's dad looks familiar. We are now standing in front of them.
Nate: Oh hey Charly, Tayler is by the pool.
Charly J: Thanks see ya mel.
She leaves and I stand there.
Nate: Mel this is Mr. Wyatt, dad this is mel.
Wyatt: Nice to meet you mel.
Mel: You too. You look familiar, have you been to Mexico, June 18th?
Wyatt: Yes, how'd you know that?
Me: I think I seen you in a store.
I lied, he came to my house. My mom said he was a old time friend.
Nate: Dad, this is the girl I've been talking about.
Wyatt: Impossible, she's not her.
Me: Not who?
Just then Thomas comes and smiles. He puts his arm around me.
Thomas: Mel, come on let's go show Tayler you're here.
I nod my head and smile at Nate and his dad. Thomas leads me to outside and Tayler has his feet in the water. His back is turned towards me. I run over.
Me: Boo.
Tayler: Holy shit, mel?
Thomas: Surprise.
Tayler hugs me.
Tayler: They told me that you couldn't make it.
Me: Never would I miss any of your birthdays.
I see Heidi and Mark with Dixie, Noah, Girly, and Chase.
Me: I'm going to go say hi, I'll come back.
Tayler: No, have fun.
I go over to Heidi. She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back then Mark.
Girly: Damn, don't mess with mel she cleans up nice.
Me: Awww, thank you.
Dixie: Oh, Kio was looking for you.
Me: Oh, the next time you see him tell him I'm at Jupiter.
Mark: Why?
Heidi: I told him, I think she's still getting ready.
Me: Me and Kio are-.
Noah: Different, also Tayler wanted to do a lie detector test on the house for his birthday so we better go inside.
Me: Ok.
We all head inside. Thank god the lights are on and the music is off. Everyone goes and sits down on the couch. Except me, the parents, and the 10 people I don't know. We stand behind the cameras. I take a sip of water. I see a man, in the middle of everyone with a table and computer. Heidi comes next to me.
Heidi: That John, he controls the lie detector.
James: Yeah, got to go.
They're all getting set up with a mic. James sits next to Avani. Avani looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. I smile. Tayler comes in with Charly J. They get set up with a mic. Me and Heidi sit on a couch behind the cameras. They start recording as everyone sits down.

Tayler's video.

Tayler: Hello welcome back to another video. Today we're doing a lie detector test with John. It's been highly requested. So everyone introduce themselves.
Charly: Hi I'm Charly but everyone calls me Charly J.
Charli: Hey I'm Charli.
Chase: Hi I'm Chase.
Kovor: Hi I'm Kovor.
Alex: What's up I'm Alex.
Thomas: I'm Thomas.
Mia: Hey I'm Mia.
Avani: Hi I'm Avani.
Anthony: Hi I'm Anthony.
James: Hi I'm James.
Then it goes to the other side.
Kio: Hi I'm Kio.
Addison: Hi I'm Addison.
Bryce: Hi I'm Bryce.
Josh: Hi I'm Josh.
Nessa: What's up I'm Nessa.
Azra: Hi I'm Azra.
Keli: Hi I'm Kelianne.
Mattson: Hi I'm Chase.
Markell: It's Markell.
Larray: It is Larray.
Brady: Hi I'm Brady.
Aisha: Hi I'm Aisha.
Nate: Hi I'm Nate.
Tayler: And it's back to me Tayler. Wait, we're forgetting one person.
Everyone: John?
Tayler: No, Mellicia.
I whisper to Heidi.
Me: I'm not apart of this house.
She whispers back.
Heidi: You are now.
Tayler: Mel, come on.
He looks at me. I get a mic on my shirt. I go sit next to James.
Tayler: Ok introduce yourself.
Heidi: Wait, you can't see her. She has to go sit next to Kio.
Heidi smiles, what is she up to. I get up and go sit next to Kio.
Me: Hi I'm Mellicia.
Tayler: Ok, whose gonna go first.
Everyone: You.
Tayler: Nope.
John hooks him up to the lie detector test.
Tayler: Why does it have to be me.
Charly J: Ok, I have questions for Tayler. Also feel free to join in.
Tayler: I'm nervous.
John: True.
Charly: To make sure it's working what is your full name.
Tayler: Tayler Holder.
John puts a thumbs up.
Charly J: Do you love me?
Tayler: No.
Charly J: I hope that's a lie.
Tayler: We will be getting the results at the end of the video. Heidi is writing the questions and answers down.
Me: Who is your favorite house member.
Tayler: Nate.
Charly J: Have you ever cheated on me?
Tayler: No.
Nate: Have you ever said I love you and not meant it at all.
Tayler: To Charly, no.
Nate: In general.
Tayler: No.
We ask a few more questions then his turn is over.
Tayler: Ok, you guys went full on me so I'll do the same. Charly J's turn.
Tayler gets unhooked and then Charly J gets hooked up. They ask the same questions. Everyone else gets hooked up. Same questions, I got hooked up as well. Now since everyone has finished we get the results.
Tayler: Wait, I just seen James's new video and I want mel to get hooked up again.
I do but this time I'm nervous. I'm sitting next to John.
Me: Does he never show face expressions or something.
Everyone: No.
Tayler: Ok mel, who are the people that know your birthday.
Me: Thomas, My family, and Selena's family.
Tayler: Ok, who is the last person you kissed.
Me: Technically, they kissed me so the last person I kissed was my ex.
Tayler: Does that count?
Avani: She did answer your question.
Tayler: Ok, when is your Netflix show coming out?
Me: September 10th 2020.
Tayler: Ok, do you like Kio in any way?
Me: More than friends?
Tayler: Yes.
Me: No.
Tayler: Do you ship Mio?
Me: No.
Tayler: Ok, mel is done. Let's get the results.
Heidi gives John the paper.
John: When Charly asked Tayler do you love me. He said no, that was a lie. When he was asked. Who is your favorite house member. He said Nate, that was true. When he was asked Have you ever cheated on me. He said no that was true. When he was asked Have you ever said I love you and not meant it. He said no that was true.
He tells us all the answers but Tayler said to save my questions and answers to last.
Tayler: Last but not least, mel.
Me: Yay.
They asked me different questions but also same questions.
John: When she was asked Do you love us. She said no, that was a lie. When she was asked Who is your favorite house member. She said she didn't have one. That was true. When she was asked have you ever cheated on someone. She said no, that was true. When she was asked Have you ever said I love you and not meant it. She said yes, that was true. When she was asked Have you ever been cheated on. She said no, that was a lie. When she was asked Who are the people that know your birthday. She said Thomas, her family, and Selena's family. That was true. When she was asked Who is the last person you kissed. She said Technically, her ex. That was inconclusive. It wasn't true or false. When she was asked When is her Netflix show coming out. She said September 10th 2020. That was true. When she was asked Do you like Kio in any way. She said More than friends. Tayler said Yes. She said No. That was true. When she was asked Do you ship Mio? She said No. That was true.
Thomas: Wait, who cheated on you?
Me: Not important.
Tayler: Ok, that is the end of this video. Hoped you enjoyed whatever this was.
Everyone: Bye.

Tayler's video ended.

I'm the only one who got up.
Avani: Who cheated on you?
Me: No one.
Charly J: Obviously someone if you lied.
Thomas: Was it Bobby?
Me: No.
Thomas: Hook her back up.
Me: What, no Thomas.
Thomas: We will talk later.
Me: Ok.
Wyatt: Ok, let's get this started.
The lights go out and the music comes back on. Bryce finds his way to me.
Me: Bryce, if you're going to start another argument I'm not in the mood.
Bryce: No I'm not. I came to apologize. I'm sorry that I said that. I don't know you but I want to be friends.
Me: Of course. I'm sorry I went off on you. I shouldn't have done that.
Bryce: Yeah, you should've. Even I know what I did was an asshole move.
We hug.
Me: Bryce, I forgive you.
Bryce: Thanks, want to come and dance with me and Addison.
Me: And be a 3rd wheel for you guys. No way, go ahead.
We let go of the hug.
Bryce: I don't think Kio wants to be just friends.
He walks away. All of a sudden, Nate and his dad come in front of me.
Me: Hi Mr. Wyatt enjoying the party?
Wyatt: Actually could me and Nate talk to you.
Nate: Please, outside since no ones out there.
Me: Sure.
We head outside and everyone gives us a confused face. We go all the back since no one really goes over there.
Me: So, what did you need?
Nate: I know today is your birthday.
Me: How do you.
Wyatt: You are wondering why I'm so familiar. I came to your house August 18th. I came to see you, your mother, and brother. Mellicia, melly.
Me: Only my-.
Wyatt: Father called you that.
Nate: Mellicia, I know you had a twin sis named Hope. You got a necklace that said Hope since you were 4.
Me: No way only my.
Me and Nate. Half brother.
Nate: You used to call him bubba. He used to call you princess. Until your father and bubba moved to New York. They both moved to Mexico with you, ash, and your mom. Your parents got divorced.
Wyatt: We know Ashton is going to be a dad. Nate is going to be an uncle and me a grandpa.
Me: Bubba? Pop. There's no way.
I run back and I know Nate and Mr. Wyatt are chasing me. I run inside with them behind me. Thomas grabs me. I let a tear drop fall.
Thomas: They told you. I'm sorry, I told everyone about your past.
Me: What?
Nate: We didn't tell her that.
Me: What are you talking about Thomas.
Thomas: I told them about your mom. How your mom wasn't able to take care of you. So you had take care of you and your "brother". I told them how you had to be the paying and making sure the bills came in on time. I also told them how only a special someone called you melly.
Me: Why, wait is that why you guys said sorry to me. Not because you cared about me?
They all nod their heads and also shake their head at the same time.
Heidi: Ok I think we should calm down. I think they meant they care about you but they also felt bad for you.
Avani: I also know that today is your.
Me: My birthday, yay best birthday ever.
Not the sarcasm.
Nate: Mel, could we please go talk.
Me: No, stay away from me. All of you.
I leave the house grabbing my keys on the way out. I even left my phone inside the house. I drive away.

A/N DAMN DID YOU SEE NATE AND HER BEING SIBLINGS. OK WRITING THEN NEXT CHAPTER NOW. 9187 WORDS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 159 32
Your family moves from Michigan to LA What will happen when you meet sway will you fall in love with someone or get heartbroken
789 21 14
you live in a small town in England with your mum and your sister; you are a cousin of Thomas from the Hype House and he invites you for the summer a...
130K 2.1K 26
you randomly get added to a groupchat full of people you don't know. what happens when one of them start to get an interstate in you? includes new an...
45.5K 564 40
You live in the U.K. and have just been offered a place at the hype house, when you get there the boy you fell in love with on holiday is there! What...