Classroom of elite: Reactions

By zodiack007

This is a classroom of elite fan fiction. Secrets will be uncovered. This is my first fan fiction so plz be... More

PROLOGUE
Sudo Expulsion
True nature
Ayanokouji Badass moment
Most defective
Behind the scenes (Inhabitant island)
A/N
Born of best couple
Vice president position
Fortune and Elevator scene
Pool scene
Vol 5
Kushida past
Kushida ryuen talk
Beginning of war
Ayanopapa
Chabashira lie
Kei and Manabu talk
Rooftop scene Part 1
Rooftop Scene Part II
A/N
Sakayanagi and Ryuen Talk
Double Date
Ryuen and Ayanokouji talk
Arrow Of Love
Vol-8
Vol-8 Part 2
Y2V4.5 illustrations
Vol-9
A/N
VOL-10 Part-1
Discussing upcoming volume of Cote
Vol 10 Part 2
Vol 11 Part 1
A/N
Hirata becoming gay
Dragon boy planning.
Epic chess match
A/N
Taming gorilla
A/N
IMP NOTE
A God follower
Trailer
Wholesome moment
Volume 0 illustration
An awesome fan art

Blackmailing

26.4K 475 161
By zodiack007

As I arrived at the faculty room, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting in the doorway.

"Come in."

"I don't understand why you called me over."

"We'll talk inside."

Ike: Why do you keep getting called by sensei?

Ayanokouji: I wish that I know.

"You might expect bad things when you're asked to come to the faculty room, but contrary to your expectations, it's a fine place. There aren't eyes all around in here. Many things are better said with some personal privacy."

I noticed that the security camera, which should've been installed in a room like this, was missing.

Ryuen: KuKu interesting.

Hoshimiya: Why there is no camera sae-chan. Don't Tell me you gonna do pervy things?

Kei was glaring at me after listening to hoshimiya-sensei.

Ike: Ayanokouji don't' tell me you have done it.

Shonohara: Ike keep your mouth shut.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? I'm busy planning my summer vacation right now.""That's funny. I thought you didn't have any friends?"

"No, no, I was exaggerating when I said that. I have at least a few friends."

Although I could count the number of friends on two hands, the quantity wasn't important. Or at least that's what they say. Besides, wouldn't it have been just fine if I spent summer vacation by myself?

"I've called you here today because I wanted to tell you my personal story."

Mashima and hoshimiya: Don't tell me you ...

I stood up from my pipe chair and opened the kitchenette's door. No one was inside, right?

"Don't tell this story to anyone else. If you can do that, please return to your seat."

"Okay."I closed the door and returned to sit with Chabashira-sensei.

"How do I appear to you as Class D's homeroom teacher?"

Everyone in class 2D: Rude and cold.

"Another abstract question, I see. Is it okay if I say I think you're beautiful?"

Horikita: You should joke acc to room atomspshere ayanokouji-kun.

Haruka: Yeah kiyopon. Try to read mood.

Sudo: But he didn't say anything wrong either.

She didn't even twitch an eyebrow when I made that joke. But I could feel her bloodlust rising.

"Umm... Well, if you don't mind being compared to other teachers, I think you don't care at all about Class D's future, and that you're a cold teacher with no interest in her students. That's my answer."

She wasn't as friendly as Class B's homeroom teacher, Hoshinomiya-sensei, nor was she as willing to help out her students like Class C's homeroom teacher, Sakagami-sensei.

Hoshimiya: That' not good sae-chan.

"Am I wrong?"

"No, it's as you say. I won't deny it. However, the truth is different."

Chabashira-sensei paused and looked up to the ceiling, as if she'd just remembered something.

"I was once a student at this school. I was in Class D, just like you."

"I must say that's surprising. I would've thought you were more capable, Chabashira-sensei."

Horikita: Yes, my thoughts are very much same.

Ike: So, sensei how does it feel to get in class d again.

Chabashira: Shut up ike if you do not want any punishment.

Ike shut his mouth quickly

Hoshimiya: You are same as ever sae-chan.

"Huh... Well, in my time, the class difference wasn't as extreme. You could say that we were in a four-way battle, not a three-way one. Up until we approached graduation in the third semester of our third year, the difference between A and D wasn't even 100 points. It was a close battle, where even one trivial mistake could knock you off balance."

Shibata: Competion must very fierce at that time. Right sensei

Three musketeers nod their head.

I didn't feel as though she were bragging. Rather, her story felt like one of regret.

"I'm guessing someone made a trivial mistake, right?"

"Yes. It happened rather unexpectedly. Class C went to hell because of my mistake. In the end, my goal of reaching Class A and my dreams were shattered."

I felt really sorry for her, but having her bring up her past was really troublesome. If anything, it felt uncomfortable.

Onodera: Why she is telling you?

I'm not catching your drift. What does this have to do with me?"

"I feel that your presence will be vital to reach Class A."

"What am I supposed to say to that? You're joking, right?"

I felt happy to have been praised so unexpectedly, but I didn't know how to answer.

"A few days ago, a certain man contacted the school directly. He said 'expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.' "

Everyone: NANI!!!

Ayanokouji grp: what does that mean sensei?

Hirata: Who is that person sensei?

Horikita: It does not make any sense.

Mashima: Is that true?

Chabashira didn't speak a word.

Sakayanagi: (Ahh it must be his father but isn't too early.)

Ryuen: (Just who is this monster.)

Chabashira-sensei made a complete change of topic. She was getting to the true issue.

"He said to expel me? Well, that's nonsense. I don't know who it was, but you ignored his request and won't have me expelled. Right?"

"Of course. We can't just expel someone on a third party's whim. As long as you are a student at this school, you are protected by the rules. However, if you cause any problems, that's a different story. Smoking, bullying, stealing, cheating... If you cause any scandal, expulsion is unavoidable."

"I'm sorry, but I don't intend to do anything."

Kei: (Why is she threating kiyotaka.)

Horikita: That's not good thing to do sensei.

Ryuen: You are an interesting teacher.

"It has nothing to do with your intentions. If I determine that something seems like an issue, it will become reality."

"Are you threatening me?" I found her wording suspicious.

"Here's the deal, Ayanokouji. You are going to aim for Class A for me.

I will follow up as extensively as I can in order to protect you. Don't you think that sounds like a good offer?"

Hoshimiya: As I thought you didn't forget past sae-chan.

Mashima: it's been long time Chabashira-sensei.

She averted her eyes.

"Can I go now? I won't listen to any more of this."

"That's too bad, Ayanokouji. You will be expelled, and once again, Class D won't reach Class A."

Her speech and behavior weren't just for show. She seriously intended to cut me. She was placing her unachieved dreams on my shoulders.

"Let me ask you once more. Will you aim for Class A? Or be expelled? You choose."

With my left hand, I reached over the desk and grabbed Chabashira-sensei's collar.

Ike: You get angry too!!

Everyone in class 2D glare at him.

Haruka: I know you are angry kiyopon but she is still a teacher.

Akito: She is right.

Ayanokouji: She was expecting this that's why there was no camera. And at that time I lost cool so I was not able to hold it.

Ryuen: (So if I get know about his past somehow it will be very beneficial.)

"I remember when Horikita said you made her feel uncomfortable. I wonder if she felt like this. It's like entering someone's home with shoes on."

"Right." Chabashira-sensei, who'd behaved with confidence until then, laughed in self-deprecation. "I surprised myself. I realize now that I still haven't given up on reaching Class A."

Her eyes had gotten slightly misty. Her usual cold indifference was gone. When she grabbed my left arm, my hand still grasping her collar, I saw the forceful determination had returned to her eyes.

"I'd thought you would lead Class D voluntarily, but we don't have any time to waste. You have to decide here and now. Will you help me or not?"

Luke, Star Wars' protagonist, originally chose to return to his uncle's farm and reject the call to adventure. However, he was eventually dragged into the horrors of war. That was his destiny. You might say I should've taken this woman's story with a grain of salt. I didn't know how much of it was true.

"You'll probably regret trying to use me."

"Relax. My life is already full of regrets.

{This part I added as I think it will look great just pretend this line is not there}

Ayanokouji: I am 99% sure sensei that you are lying right to me but just for 1% percent I will play your game as in future I will already know what is the truth.

Chabashira: What gonna will you do then?

Ayanokouji (as he was leaving): I will become another regret in you life.

Chabashira (in nervous state): What do you mean by that?

This time I grab both of her collar. She tries to break free but she cannot.

I met my eyes with her which was colourless, no light but only darkness could be seen

Ayanokouji (in low voice): Exactly what I said. You should pray every moment that when I get know truth, at that time I need your use or some situation is going on in the class which I can cannot ignore or my mood is good else.

Chabashira: Or else?

Ayanokouji: I promise you that not only I will destroy my class but whole year and your job too. You better pray.

Chabashira doing everything to stay calm.

Ayanokouji: Remember it very well sensei.

I leaved the room after that.

After listening to it nobody utter a word.

Ryuen: (this guy without thought is a monster.)

Kei: (Well he a dark side of him so it is not suprising.)

Haruka (some what scared): I didn't know you could be scary this much kiyopon.

Ayanokouji: Sorry if I scared you guys.

Airi/Hiyori/Ichinose: (This is not the kiyotaka-kun/ayanokouji-kun I know.)

Kushida: (This guy is frightenning).

TIME SKIP {BEFORE HE START EXPLAINING TO HRIKITA}

As I walked away, I was confronted by a goddess of death yet again. "May I have a word with you?"

"I don't really feel sociable. Is it okay if I refuse, Chabashira-sensei?"

"If you really don't want to, I can just start talking here. You don't mind if we stand outside, do you?"

"It's hot, so please keep it brief."

Kanzaki: What are you discussing with sensei?

Ayanokouji: Just see the video.

Kanzaki glared at ayanokouji but ayanokouji did not pay any heed.

I had walked to the other side of the ship, so Chabashira-sensei took the lead. We found a place where there weren't any people around and it was completely quiet before we started talking.

"Is it safe to say that for the time being, you're satisfied?" I asked.

Matsushita: What do you mean by that?

Haruka: Yeah, kiyopon what do you mean 'you're satisfied'?

Ayanokouji: Just see the video you will get your answer.

"Yes. First, I'd like to say that you did wonderfully. I'm honestly impressed."

"Well, tell me something. Is it really true? Did 'that man' demand I be expelled from school?"

Chabashira-sensei leaned against the railing and looked toward the sky.

"Do you have any basis for saying that the story is true?"

"I know quite a lot about you. Might not that be the reason, more than anything else? Other teachers don't know about your true abilities. But I have no doubts."

Horikita: Do you know sensei from back then.

Ayanokouji: No, I don't.

Horikita (in low voice): So how does she know?

Ayanokouji: She was bluffing whole the time.

Horikita: I don't understand.

Ayanokouji: Just see the video.

I certainly had my doubts. It was true that I stood out because of the entrance examination, but it shouldn't have been something all the teachers had inside knowledge of. But still, the sequence of events was rather odd. Chabashira-sensei had said that man had contacted the school directly. As expected, this person was hiding something.

"I'm sure that you've heard of this rather famous myth, the wings of Icarus."

"Why do you bring that up?" I asked.

"Icarus flew out of the tower where he was imprisoned in order to gain his freedom. However, that wasn't achieved through one person's abilities alone. It was because his father, Daedalus, had constructed wings and instructed him to fly. He didn't fly because of his own intentions. Don't you think that sounds exactly like your current predicament?"

Ike: what does that mean?

Horikita: It means ayanokouji-kun have to help class to reach A class or else he will get some sort of punishment.

Horikita looking at ayanokouji to confirm it. He nodded.

"I can't understand."

"That man—no, your father—said this: 'Sooner or later, Kiyotaka will gladly chase the means of his expulsion from school.' You're welcoming your end, much like how Icarus fell into the sea and died after his wings were burned, because he'd flown too close to the sun."

Everyone: Your father!!!

Hirata: Why his father want him to get expelled?

Ayanokouji didn't answer

The wings of Icarus, huh?

"So, what do you plan to do?" she asked.

"You should know, Sensei. Icarus won't heed Daedalus' warnings." Even though his wings burned, Icarus flew as high as he could in search of his freedom.

Author note

Well this was short part and after this I will upload island exam. Tell me if you guys like the part in the middle if you guys like it I will do it in some other part . If not plz tell me in comments. See you guys later.

You Guys Are The Best.

Bye & Stay Safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
269K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
125K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...