You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 4:Telling the others
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ

1.6K 50 6
By hqaagami

Week 11, Friday:

"Yunho! Did you get the cake?"-Wooyoung asked.

"Yes! I did!"-Yunho answered heading to the fridge where the cake was.

"Okay.. umm.. Jongho, did you get the balloons?"

"Yes, right here."-Jongho said as he held the package up.

"Okay, I need to go get the poppers so, please set everything up. Remember I showed you where to put the things!"-Wooyoung said as he grabbed the keys and walked out.

"Okay, let's get to work! Mingi and Jongho, put the balloons up. Yunho, you can decorate the table with Yeosang. And I will start on the presents."-San said.

"Alright! We'll come help you after."-Mingi replied.

San went to wrap the presents up, Mingi and Jongho started decorating, and Yunho and Yeosang started placing things on the table.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung..
~~

Wooyoung headed inside the store and had picked out 2 poppers with the specific color.

He grabbed them and headed to the cash register.

"Hi! Just these for today?"-The cash register asked.

"Yes. Just these."

"Alright. It'll be 5.47$."

"Here you go."-Wooyoung said as he handed the money over.

"Ah, you can keep the change."-Wooyoung said as he smiled.

"Oh, thank you. Here are your poppers. Have a nice day!"

"You have a nice day too!"-Wooyoung said as he grabbed the bag and headed out.

Wooyoung got in the car and put his seatbelt on, driving back to the house.
~~~
Hongjoong and Seonghwa:

"Baby!"-Hongjoong shouted.

"I'm coming!"-Seonghwa dashed from their room to the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"Come here. Quickly!"

"Okay, Okay!"-Seonghw walked over to Hongjoong and sat next to him.

"Gimme your hand."

Seonghwa gave his hand to Hongjoong and he placed it on his bump.

"Joongie.."

"Shh..don't move."

Hongjoong guided Seonghwa's hand until a specific spot which made the baby kick Seonghwas palm.

Hongjoong smiled and kept Seonghwa's hand there.

"Joong.. is that- is that the baby's first kick..?"

"Mhm."

"It must be excited for us to know the gender today too."-Seonghwa said as he rubbed his hand on the bump.

Hongjoong chuckled.

"Right. It must have waited so long.."

Seonghwa smiled, "let's get ready then. The others are probably preparing right now."

"Okay."-Hongjoong stood up and placed a hand on his bump, heading upstairs. Seonghwa following behind.

~~~

Wooyoung parked his car in the drive way and headed inside. He also grabbed the poppers. He opened the front door and placed his keys in the key holder.

"Guys! I'm back!"

"We're in the living room!"-Yeosang shouted.

Wooyoung made his way to kitchen first. He had to take the wrapper off, so the colors wouldn't get exposed. After he was done, he headed to the table and set them down. Then he headed to the living room.

"Oh, hey babe!"-San said as he saw Wooyoung enter the living room.

"Hey. Let me help you."

"Alright. Sit here."-San said as he patted the spot next to him.

Both boys wrapped the presents and talked also giggled. The others joined in and helped. While doing so, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were just on their way.

Their outfits were based on what the gender they hoped it was.

Team Girl:
Wooyoung
Mingi
Yeosang

Team boy:
San
Jongho
Yunho

They placed everything in place. Just right after, the door bell rung, which meant Hongjoong and Seonghwa arrived. Yunho quickly went to open the door and let them in. They then followed Yunho into the living room, where the decorations would be.

"Hey guys!"-Seonghwa said.

"Hello."-Hongjoong also greeted.

"Hey!"

"Wassup."

"Hi."

They all greeted the couple and sat down.

"It's so cute~"-Hongjoong cooed over at the decorations,

"All for our bestie."-Wooyoung said.

"Thank you for setting this up, Woo."

"No problem! It was fun setting it up."

Hongjoong smiled and sat next to Seonghwa.

"Ah! You guys should take pictures!"-Mingi suggested.

"We should! Come on Hwa."-Hongjoong said as he stood up, dragging Seonghwa in front of the photo booth.

"Yeosang! Get the camera."-Yunho said.

"Okay! I'll be right back."

Yeosang quickly left and got the camera. He returned and handed it to Yunho.

"Okay.. pose!"-San said.

Seonghwa turned Hongjoong so his back was facing his chest, and put his hands around the bump. Hongjoong then placed his hands on top of Seonghwas hands and smiled at the camera.

"Okay.. smile!"

Seonghwa and Hongjoong smiled at the camera.

They took a few pictures. A couple containing all the pregnant ones and some containing the non-pregnant ones. Some couple ones and at last, some with Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

After pictures, they ate. They talked and planned out things, pointing out what they would do with their kids. Of course, San being the cheesy one, made Wooyoung blush like crazy. They all giggled and chuckled at Wooyoungs red face. Soon after, they finished eating and cleaned up. They also had some desserts and chilled for a bit.

"Okay.. Hongjoong. Presents or gender reveal first?"

"Uhm.. Presents first. Save the best for last."

"Okay! Get the presents."

The boys brought in the presents and set it up right next to Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

They opened up Jongho and Yeosang gift first. Which contained some baby bottles and pacifiers.
Next, they opened up Wooyoung and San's. Which contained some stuffed animals and cute clothes.
Finally, Yunho and Mingi's. They bought clothes, gloves, and a baby backpack.

"Thank you for the gifts, guys."-Hongjoong said.

"No problem. It's all for the lil baby."-San said.

"Alright! The moment we've been waiting for! Gender time!"-Jongho said.

Wooyoung went to get the poppers and Mingi took everyone outside. Wooyoung quickly grabbed them and headed outside. He gave them to Hongjoong and Seonghwa, while the others took their phones out ready to take videos of pictures.

"Everyone ready?"-Mingi said.

"Yes!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

*POP*
The pink and white confetti went everywhere and they all cheered.

Hongjoong gasped and screamed, jumping up and down, hugging Seonghwa.

"It's a girl!"-Everyone shouted.

Hongjoong was on the verge of tears, which Seonghwa noticed.

"Aw.. don't cry baby.."-Seonghwa said.

"It's a girl~ we're having a little girl.."-Hongjoong said as he giggled a bit.

While the girl team was still cheering, the own couple had their time to cry a bit with excitement and happiness.

They took pictures and videos of the two while cheering.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa shared a small kiss, and everyone yelled.

They all giggled and laugh while they headed inside.

"I knew it was gonna be a girl!"-Mingi shouted as they headed inside.

"Me too!"-Yeosang also said.

Everyone sat down in the living room and talked for a few hours. Cooing over Hongjoong and Seonghwa's now revealed baby. They even told them that the baby had its first kick too. Which everyone couldn't believe at. Soon enough, they were getting ready to leave. They helped them load the gifts in the car and bid their goodbyes.

"Bye guys! Thanks for this party."-Seonghwa said.

"You're welcome! Have fun with your baby girl."-Yunho said.

"Bye everyone~"-Hongjoong shouted from the car.

"Bye!"

"Bye, drive safe."
Seonghwa and Hongjoong left, leaving the other couples. Soon after, Yeosang and Jongho left, Yunho and Mingi also left.

Leaving Wooyoung and San together.

Don't worry, they all helped clean so the place is all cleaned up.

Wooyoung yawned as he headed to their room, San following after.

"I'm gonna get ready for bed.."-Wooyoung said.

"Tired already?"-San asked looking at the time, which was 9:37pm.

"Mhm..very tired.."

San chuckled softly, "okay.. get ready for bed then."

Wooyoung smiled and got changed into his pajamas. Also brushing his teeth. San did the same.

Wooyoung plopped down on the bed and covered himself in the duvets, eyelids barely opened. He fell asleep right away. San came out of the bathroom and laid next to Wooyoung, pulling him into his embrace and cuddling him. San smiled at how fast Wooyoung fell asleep and stared at him for a bit. Soon, finding himself also drifting off.

Both boys, now deep in their sleep. In each other's arms..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😭 Yo- They had the gender reveallllll!! CrY honestly- I think this was a cute chapter.

Y'know- just saying- Lmao

Also- It's Christmas Eve for me right now- andDDDd- Merry Christmas to those who are a day ahead. 🎄🎄

My que to leave..

"Skrtskrt"

12.24.20
Word count:1411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.4K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
23K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
94K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
156K 10.6K 45
San is an underground fighter that aches to prove he is better than his father thinks he is. Training to become better than him, A legend in his time...