BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... More

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲 ELEVEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲

6.8K 265 154
By Maguii_Sol

♥️ This one is dedicated to H_S_TPWK_TommoWay

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

When Gael dropped us at the house, Niall decided to continue his way home, leaving Louis and I alone.

Louis extended his hand to me, intertwining out fingers as we made our way inside.
He closed the door behind us, resting back against it and smiling at me.
His smile was everything, and he was smiling only to me.

I was falling for him, hard.
I could tell that with every smile he gave me, with every sound his mouth made, every time I smelled his perfume, with his eyes, and I could continue forever, because every day he gave me more reasons to admire and fall for him. Because everything in him was gorgeous.

"What's going on on your mind?" - He smiled, motioning me to go over.

"Nothing really. Just admiring you." - I smiled back, falling into his embrace.

"Oh." - I felt him pinching my arm. - "Is that so?"

"You're just pretty." - I shrugged, hiding my face on his neck.

"You are too." - He whispered, kissing right over my ear.

I hummed.

"I'm glad that you're out of jail. I was really worried that they would do something to you."

"You were?"

"Yes."

"For a moment, whil I was in there." - He sighed. - "I didn't think you cared about me."

"Are you serious?" - I looked up at him, frowning.

"Yeah." - He said with a sad smile on his face.

"But... you know you're important to me. You're my Louis. Remember?" - I said, cupping his cheeks.

"Now I know better." - He said, softly pulling me backwards and guiding me upstairs. - "I need a shower. Like, right now." 

I chuckled.
When he opened the door to his bedroom, he stepped aside and let me go in first.

"Harry! Where the hell have you been?!" - Liam shouted as soon as I walked in. - "Louis was going to kill me if I lost you." - He said as he walked towards me. He stopped abruptly when he saw Louis on the frame door. - "Oh my God, Louis it's you!"

Louis looked amused, resting a hand on my lower back and pushing me inside the room.

"Hi mate, how are you?"

"How? Why? What the hell happened?" - Liam said and Louis just shrugged pulling him into a hug.

"I did what you wanted me to do, Liam." - I said, smiling at them. - "You know, Lou? Liam was really mad at me this morning and he screamed at me."

"You screamed at my baby?" - Louis asked Liam, letting go of him.

"No! I mean, maybe. I was mad. Maybe I shouldn't have screamed, but..."

"It's okay, Li." - I smiled at him. - "I'm just messing with you, you were right."

"How did it happen? Why didn't you tell me you were going to get him out? How did nobody think of telling me?"

"I don't know, you left me with Niall, so I went with him." - I shrugged.

"Okay." - He huffed. - "Next time at least text me. I thought that someone had kidnapped you."

"I'm sorry." - I pouted.

Louis looked at me with a fond smile. 

"With your face, your forgiven." - Louis winked at me, making me smile again. - "Li, I need you to do some stuff for me now that I'm back."

"I'm all ears."

"First, I need you to talk to Richard so he can explain to us what is going to happen next, because as far as I understand, this isn't over yet. Second, I need you to check every news platform to see what they are saying about me, but more specifically about Harry. We need to know exactly what the world thinks now and if they know that I'm already out or not. Just do a check of it. Okay? We don't want anyone to find out Harry is staying with me. And third, I need to take a shower and sleep in my bed for at least five hours, so please leave and don't come back until I text you to. You understand?"

"You came back a little bossy." - I said, playfully.

"Mhm." - He mumbled and pecked my forehead.

"Okay, Lou." - Liam nodded. - "Sure. I'll do it." - He said, heading to the door.

"Bye, Li." - I said.

"Bye, Harry." - Liam replied, closing the door behind him.

"Well..." - I said as I turned to face Louis. - "I guess that's my cue to go downstairs. So you can sleep."

"What? I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon." - Louis said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But I thought you wanted to sleep." - I said while cupping his cheeks in my hands.

"I do want to sleep, but I was thinking maybe you could stay. Besides, your safer with me here, yeah?"

I chuckled.

"The entire house is secured, I'm pretty sure I'm safe anywhere inthe house."

Louis lifted his hand up to my fringe, and took one of my curls in between his fingers.

"But I still want you to stay here." - He smirked. - "Don't you want to stay?"

"I do." - I chuckled.

Louis looked at me and seemed amused.
He pecked my lips and then pecked my nose as well.

"Then stay. I want you to stay. Do I have to beg?" - Louis said while pouting and I laughed.

I shook my head.

"Fine."

"Nice! I'm going to take a shower. You can do whatever you want to while I do that. Order food if you want to, watch tv, I don't know. Anything, yeah?"

"Okay." - I laughed. - "After your shower I'd like to lay down with you." 

Louis titled his head softly and his eyes brightened.
He tightened the grip around my waist and started walking backwards to the bed.
When the back of his knees touched the side of the bed he sat down and I straddled upon him.

"You're amazing, Harry." - Louis said while caressing my back.

I leaned over him and joined our foreheads together, looking deeply into his eyes.

"But you are the amazingest."

"That's not even a word." - He giggled and I felt his warm breath over my lips.

"I think it is..." - I said and pecked his nose.

I just stared at him for a while my eyes tried to memorize every inch of his face, and when I stopped at his lips, he sighed. He wrinkled his nose.

"Is this a thing now? You staring at me, waiting for me to give you permission to kiss me?" - Louis asked softly.

"I guess it is?"

"But you do know you can do it whenever you want to, right?"

"Mhm. But it's better if you say it first."

"Is it though?" - He said with a smirk.

"Just say it."

He rolled his eyes, amused.

"Harry, you can kiss me if you want to."

So I leaned over him once more to cut the distance between us and join our lips on a sweet kiss.

"You can always kiss me if you want to." - He finished.

I intertwined my fingers behind Louis' neck and tousled his hair there.

"I like you, Louis."

"I like you too, baby."

He leaned forward again and we kissed. Again and again and again and again, until I lost count.
Louis and I eventually crawled into bed, laying side by side. He had put his arms around my shoulders and I rested my cheek on his shoulder blade, leaving a little trace of kisses there, sucking once in a while, but keeping it gentle.

"Mhmm... if you keep that up I don't think I'll take a shower anytime soon."

I giggled.

"That's fine by me."

Louis squeezed me into his arms.

"Harry?"

"Mhm."

"I really love your kisses."

"I love yours."

Louis snuggled me closely and I couldn't be more happy.
Yeah, his shower would definetely be postponed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...
151K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
401K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...