Monsters

By AmberFoxton

Maya Potter is Harry Potter's sister. Most people would assume that the two of them would share the spotlight... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
Epilouge
Thank you

thirty

15K 334 445
By AmberFoxton

"what the fuck did you do, Maya?" A voice interupts us from our conversation and fear took over my body.

Harry.

Standing there.

Just staring at me.

I didn't know what to do. Malfoy didn't know what to do. It's too late. He already knows about my arm. His assumptions about Draco are now confirmed.

"I- I can explain this... Harry please let me explain this." I beg but I know from the expression on his face that nothing can fix this. I step closer to him, slightly in front of Draco who is watching the both of us.

"No. Don't come near me. You're a monster, Maya." He says, shaking his head and looking at me with disappointment. The same way he looked at me the day of the sorting. That same facial expression that haunts me as my only family is staring at me like i'm the worst kind of person.

"You- you don't know the whole story.. Please let me explain this." I continue to beg.

"I was right about you this whole time." Harry says, looking at me and only me.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up, Potter." Draco says as he stands in front of me slightly, protectively. "She's your sister. Let her fucking explain."

"She stopped being my sister the second she got sorted into Slytherin." Harry spat. "I knew something like this would happen."

"Would you let me explain...? It's not what you think."

"He's trying to kill me, Maya." Harry shouts.

"It wasn't her choice." Draco says but Harry shoots him a warning glare and then smirks.

"You need Malfoy to protect you. I should've known you two would be the two that go against me."

"No one's going against you." I say.

"Having that mark makes you the enemy." Harry explains.

"For fuck sakes, Potter. I knew you were a piece of shit but I didn't think you were stupid." Draco spat as he took my arm to show Harry the scars and the irritated skin around the mark. "It wasn't her fucking choice." he repeats.

Harry stares at the ugly dark mark on my wrist and his eyes flicker for a moment before he shakes his head.

"If she didn't want the mark, why does she have it?" He asks, staring up at the both of us.

I pause. He's just going to get mad at me for the reasoning.

"The dark lord attacked her once he found out-" Draco paused. He knows how this is going to look to Harry too.

"Yes?" Harry says. He knows too, he just wants us to say it.

"Because he found out about Draco and I. He gave me the choice to get the mark or die. I refused and he gave me it anyway." I blurt out.

"I told you that Draco is dangerous but you don't listen to me." Harry says, looking at Malfoy now. "You just couldn't leave her out of this, could you?"

I can't take it.

He's blaming Draco without even knowing the story.

"He tried to tell me, Harry. He pushed me away and I wouldn't leave him alone." I explain but Harry's done listening.

"All Slytherin's are the same." He spat.

"Harry-"

"Shut the fuck up, Potter." Draco spat.

"Draco-"

"You just had to put her in danger, didn't you?" Harry shouts.

"Oh fuck off. You don't even stop to think that maybe I actually care about her?" Malfoy shouts.

"You are incapable of caring for others, Malfoy. You've made that clear since we met." Harry yells.

"You know what, just leave Harry. Why are you still here anyway?" I interrupt.

"You ruined her life, Malfoy. You put her in danger and now you're going to get her killed."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Malfoy growls.

Just then, Harry steps forward and punches Draco in the face. Neither of us saw it coming. Draco jumps back up and throws his fist towards Harry.

"I'm done with this." Harry claims as he walks out of the room of requirements. Draco couldn't leave it alone though. He was still so angry about everything he said to me, and about us that he follows Harry out of the room and draws his wand on him.

"Draco come on... it's not worth it." I beg him to stop as people start crowding around us.

Harry smirks before saying "come on Malfoy, prove me right."

"Draco.. you know this isn't who you are. Nothing he said matters at all, okay? I know who I am. I know who you are."

I look around and see the rest of the trio standing along the sides and the other Weasley siblings, and Theo, Blaise and Pansy too.

"Maya, he treats you like shit and then tries to tell you that you're a monster. You can't tell me that doesn't bug you. I heard you talk in your sleep that one night. I know it hurts you."

Harry turned to face me for the first time since we left the room and his eyes didn't seem harsh or full of hatred like they normally were. For the first time since I was sorted into Slytherin, he looked at me as if I was his sister. Of course, it didn't last long before people stepped in.

"What is going on here?" Theo asks as he come over to join Malfoy and I, followed by Blaise and Pansy.

"Harry- he um knows about me and Draco now." I say, still looking at Harry.

"Wait so you're with Draco now? Like you're actually dating?" Hermione asks.

"Yes." I say

"You're dating Malfoy?" Fred steps forward and asks.

Draco's attention turns to Fred immediately as he remembers that we used to date and that we've slept together.

"Yes she is." Draco says with a smirk.

"Okay but.... I'm bigger right?" Fred asks. Everyone who was surrounding us stops whatever they were doing and froze. For a moment no one knew what to do but then everyone turned to me... waiting for me to answer that...?

"I'm not answering that-" I say. My face must be so red from embarrassment. I can hear Blaise and Theo cracking up behind me.

"I'm only joking, love. I just hope that he treats you right and you're happy." Fred says.

"... thank you."

I look to Harry to see if he's going to tell everyone about the real reason he's so angry but he isn't looking at me. He's talking to Ron and Hermione off to the side. Draco is talking to Theo and Blaise while Fred, George and Ginny are cracking jokes about a potter and a Malfoy. I look around and see everyone just doing their own thing and I'm alone again. I don't have my brother... and after him finding the mark.. I'll probably never have him in my life again. The Weasley's who were once so kind to me, barely speak to me and that's because I broke up with Fred... Ron and Hermione don't like me for some reason... they never have. Pansy isn't my friend anymore and Draco, Theo and Blaise all have the fucking mark too.

Suddenly the over whelming feeling of stress takes over my body and I'm having trouble breathing. I'm standing in the middle of everyone I care about and everyone's so busy with their own shit, they don't realize. It's happening so fast I don't know what to do. My breathing picks up and it's getting harder and harder to breathe. My chest feels like it's getting tighter and tighter. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and help me sit down. Thinking it's Draco, I sit down willingly but then the person comes in front of me and I see that it's Pansy... she gives me a sympathetic smile and tells me to try and calm down. Draco comes over to me after that, followed by Theo and Blaise who are all sitting around me now trying to calm me down.

"We're all here Maya... just breathe." Draco says calmly as he rubs my back. I look around and see Harry just watching. He doesn't look all that worried about what's happening, more annoyed.

"I... can... we go somewhere else...?" I ask.

Draco nods as he helps me up and the five of us walk back into the room of requirements where we can be alone.

"I think he told Ron and Hermione about us..." I say.

"You kinda told everyone about you and him." Blaise adds.

I shake my head. "He saw my mark and he knows that Draco and I are... death eaters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 736 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
5 0 4
A girl who was destined to become a Slytherin but who did not want to be. Pandora is from a powerful, well-known family full of Slytherin's. She goes...
376 33 18
Harry Potter has a twin sister, Y/N Potter. What happens when they are separated in Hogwarts? Y/N loves her house. She hates most of the people in th...
56 4 3
What if Harry Potter had a sister? A twin, precisely. What if Lily had protected two children that night, not one? What if a piece of Voldemort's sou...