You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 13: Montez Ball
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 45: Violence

258 10 0
By kimmybrown12

!!! WARNING !!!
Extreme Violence!

This Chapter Has Extreme
Violence And May Make
You Cringe. This Is The
Very Darkest Side Of
Damien. The DEMON At His
Breaking Point.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Next Day -

- Bella's POV -

After Making Some Alterations To My Dress So That It Would Fit Over Royalty Too, I Decided To Take A Shower. Damien Was Still Fuming Over Yesterday, But He's Calmed Down Considerably Since. He Got A Blow Job And His Fix Last Night So That Helped A Ton With His Mood Change.

I Turn On The Hot Water And Let It Run Down My Back. I Felt Disgusting. I Can't Believe He Was Drawing Me Naked! Like The First Picture Wasn't Creepy Enough, Now This? How The Hell Did He Know What I Look Like Naked? That's The Creepist Part. The Part That Makes My Skin Crawl. He Has Never Seen Me Naked. Ever!

I Grab My Body Wash And Began To Lather My Arms And Chest, When U See Something Very Small On Our Shower Wall. I Lean In For A Closer Look And Run My Finger Over It. It Looks Like A Tiny Button. That's Never Been There Before. I Run My Finger Over It Again.

"Damien!" I Holler For Him And Hear His Fast, Heavy Footsteps Coming To The Bathroom. The Door Swings Open And He Looks As Though He Was Panicking.

"Bells!? What's Wrong!? Is It The Baby!?" He Runs To Me And Examines Me. I Shake My Head At Him And He Lets Out A Breath Of Relief. "Why Were You Yelling?" I Point To The Small Button And He Examines It. Suddenly He Screams And Punches The Shower Wall, Making His Fists Instantly Bleed.

"What The Hell Baby!? What Is It?" I Ask And Try To Grab His Hand But He Backs Away From The Shower.

"IT'S A FUCKING CAMERA!" Without Another Word He Storms Out Of The Room. A Camera!? What The Fuck!? I Felt Even More Disgusted, Vulnerable And Violated. Everytime I Was In The Shower, He Saw Me...... Naked.... I Feel Sick. I Quickly Got Out And Dressed. I Hear Damien Screaming Downstairs And Try To Get Down There As Quickly As I Could Without Falling.

"He Put A Goddam Camera In Our Shower! He's Been Spying On Her Like A Fucking Creep!" Damien Yelled At Everyone In The Kitchen.

"What!?" Allison Shouted.

"Oh My God!" Sienna Exclaimed And Grabbed Sofia Taking Her Out Of The Room. She Doesn't Need To See This.

"Damien Please...." Alice Began But Damien Was Having None Of It.

"No Aunt Alice! I Spared Your Son Too Many Times Already! I Spared His Fucking Life Like You Asked Me Last Night And I Should Have Slit His Goddam Throat! This Is Unforgivable And I Don't Care How Much You Beg Me, This Shit Ends Now!" He Punched The Walls Again, Creating More Giant Holes When Suddenly He Stopped. His Eyes Gazed Over And His Face Held No Expression. Without Another Word He Walks Out Of The House, Slamming The Door Behind Him. I Wanted To Run After Him But Even I Was A Little Scared.

"Show Me This Camera Bells." Andrew Said Surprisingly And Uncomfortably Calm. He Gives Me His Hand And Helps Me Upstairs. When We Get To The Bathroom, I Point Out The Little Black Button Inconspicuously Mouted On The Wall, Underneath Our Shampoo Rack. As He Examines It, I See His Jaw Clench And He Balled His Fist So Tight They Turned White. "Im Going To Kill That Boy."

"Please My Love!" Alice Cried.

"No Alice! Damien Is Right, This Has Gone Too Far. We Didn't Raise That Boy To Be A Pervert! He Put A Camera In Their Shower, He Was Drawing Her Naked...... Enough Is Enough! I Am Going To Look For Our Son, And When I Find Him, I Will Personally Escort Him To A Prison Cell And Leave Him There!" He Look At Liam And Lucas, They Nodded Their Heads And Walked Out With Him, Leaving Me With A Crying Alice And A Very Pissed Off Allison. Sobbing Alice Hugged Me Tightly.

"Im So Sorry Bells! Can You Please Forgive Me?" She Begged.

"Forgive You? Alice You Did Nothing Wrong. Ivan Put Himself In The Situation. You Warned Him And He Didn't Listen. But He Will Pay The Price For His Actions. I Just Hope For Your Sake Drew Gets To Him Before Damien Does. If Damien Gets To Him, There Won't Be Anything Left Of Him To Bury." I Said Rubbing Her Back As She Sobbed On My Shoulder.

"No I Need You To Forgive Me. In This Family, Our Children Are Reflection Of Us. When They Disrespect Or Do Something Wrong, That Is An Insult To Us As Parents. I Raised Him Better Than This. I Don't Know What's Wrong With Him To Make Him Do This But Im So Sorry. Please Forgive Me Bells." She Asked Again.

"Of Course Alice. I Forgive You, Even Though You Did Nothing Wrong In My Eyes. This Was All On Ivan." I Hugged Her Tightly As She Cried Even More.

- Damien's POV -

My Hands Are Shaking. I Need To Rip Something Apart. I Want To Feel Warm Blood On My Face And See Bits Of Flesh And Bone Decorate The Ground At My Feet. The DEMON Has Finally Broken Free, And When He Comes Out To Play...... He Doesn't Leave Until His Blood Lust Is Satisfied.

I Don't Have Any Of My Blades On Me, But That's Fine. I Would Rather Use My Hands Right Now Anyway. I Want To Hear Bones Break When I Hit Someone And Feel Their Flesh Between My Fingers As I Rip It From Their Corpses. Knowing My Hands Would Be Making Those Sounds Made My Skin Tingle. That Feeling Is Back Again. That Power Coarsing Through My Veins. That Invincible Feeling.

I Hear Yelling And Screaming From The Alley Way As I Roamed The Streets, Looking For Ivan. Turning The Corner Into The Alley, I See Five Guys Trying To Rape A Woman. Now This Will Be Fun.

"I Suggest You Leave Her Alone If You Want To Keep Breathing." I Said Calmly. I Knew They Were Going To Talk Back And Refuse...... I Want Them To.

"Oh Yeah? What Are You Gonna Do About It If I Don't Asshole?" One Of The Guys Asked. I Smiled. They Look Mortified As They Took A Step Back, Which Certainly Meant I Look Bat Shit Insane Smiling At Them. Fear. My Second Drug Of Choice. That's 'All Hope Is Lost' Feeling That Radiates Off My Victims, Gives Me A High. One I Love To Ride To The Very End. Oh Boi Imma Enjoy This Ride. I Walk Over To The Lady And Help Her Off The Ground.

"Leave." I Said And Without Hesitation She Ran Until She Was No Longer In Sight. I Turn To Face The Five Guys Who Looked As Though They Were About To Shit Themselves. "So You Like To Force Yourself Into Women?" I Cracked My Knuckles And Neck, While Slowly Stretching Out My Muscles. "Let's See How You Do With Someone Who Will Fight Back.... Pussies." The Braviest One Of The Group Stepped Forward And Swung At Me. I Let His Fist Connect To My Jaw. Why? It's Fuels Me. I Slowly Turn Back Around And Spit Blood At His Feet. "My Turn."

"I Grab His Shirt And Headbutt Him Hard, Feeling His Nose Break. I Hit Him Over And Over Until His Face Was No Longer The Same One I Saw A Second Ago. I Thought Of His Head As A Lump Of Clay And Molded It To My Liking. One Of His Buddies Grab My Arm Mid Swing And Hit Me In The Ribs. I Wince Slightly And Growled As I Lifted His Body And Threw Him Against One Of The Brick Walls Surrounding Us. With A Winper He Fell To The Ground Unconscious. I Walk Over To Him And Stomp His Face Into The Pavement. Two Down, Three To Go. Another Came At Me, I Dodged His Swing And Hooked My Arm Around His Neck. I Squeezed So Hard I Though I Could Feel His Throat Collapsing Against My Arm. I Snap His Neck With One Twist And Let Him Fall To The Ground While Staring At The Two Left Standing. One Of Them Pulls Out A Decent Size Knife.

"I See You Brought A Toy To Play With. You Like Knives?" I Grinned. "I Like Knives Too." He Charges At Me, Wildly Swinging In Different Directions. He's Sloppy, No Coordination, No Tactical Thinking. I Grabbed His Wrist And Bent It, Taking The Knife From Him And Cutting His Throat. Watching The Blood Pour Out Like A Leak In An Above Ground Pool. He Panicked, Grabbing At His Throat To Make The Bleeding Stop. He Fell To The Ground, Gurgling And Choking, Growing In His Blood. Within Second He Was Gone. I Turned To The Last Man Standing. I Know For Sure I Look Insane Now. Smiling At Him While His Friends Blood Drops Down My Face And Stains My Knuckles.

"Please! Please Don't Kill Me!" He Cried.

"Begging Won't Help. Your Words Are Falling On Deaf Ears My Friend." I Guess He Found His Last Bit Of Courage As He Pinged At Me. I Let Him Get A Few Hits On Me, At Least Make Him Feel Like He's Doing A Good Job. Having Had Enough, I Kick Him Hard In The Face. Blood Speed From His Mouth Onto The Wall And The Ground. He Turned Back To Me And Back Himself Into The Wall. I Got Face To Face With Him, Twirling The Knife On My Fingers. My Hands Aching To Feel The Steel Slice Into His Flesh. "I Want You To Scream."

Before He Could React, I Slashed His Chest Wide Open. He Screamed So Loud I Thought My Ear Drums Would Burst. He Fell To The Ground And I Began Hacking Away At Him. I Lost Myself. Picturing Ivan Beneath Me As I Slice At This Guys Chest. When U Was Done And Finally Out Of Breath, I Got Up And Turned To See My Father, Uncles And Brothers Staring At Me With Wide Eyes And Jaw Dropped. I Looked Down And Admire My Work. His Rib Cage Was Fully Exposed. Ragged Ribbons Of Flesh Peeled Back And Hanging Against His Sides. I Hovered My Foot Above His Rib Cage And Stomped Down Hard. Again And Again Until I Hear A Crack And It Finally Broke Under My Foot. I Reached Inside His Chest And Grabbed His Heart, Cutting The Ligaments Attached To It. Holding His Cold Heart In My Hands, Blooding Dripping Off My Fingertips, I Walked Over To Andrew And Gently Place It At His Feet. He Didn't Say Anything, Which Was Good For Him Because I Was Definitely Not In Control Of Myself Right Now. I Stood Up And Looked Him In The Eyes.

"If I Ever See Your Son Again, The Next Heart I Lay At Your Feet Will Be His." Without Another Word I Turned And Disappeared Into The Alley.

- Bella's POV -

It's Been Hours. I Can't Believe This Is Happening. I Placed Back And Forth Nervously In The Hall By The Front Door. Where Is He? What Is He Doing? Is He Hurt? Did He Hurt Someone Else? My Mind Was Going To Dark Places And Only Making Me Panic More. Finally The Front Door Opens And Liam, Lucas, Drew And The Boys Come Walking In, But No Damien. They Look Shaken Up And Almost Pale With Horror.

"Did You Find Him!? Where Is He!? Is He Okay!?" None Of Them Answered. They Just Stared At Me. Javier Finally Walked Up To Me And Hugged Me. I Felt His Breath Hitch As He Tried Not To Cry.

"He's Um..... Not Himself Right Now Bells." He Said Pulling Away And Wiping Tears Off His Face. Then It Hit Me.... Oh No....

"Shiv?" I Asked. Nodded.

"I've Never Seen Him Like This Before. I... Im At A Loss For Words." Liam Said. Allison Grabbed His Face.

"What Happened Liam!? You Tell Me Right Now!" She Screamed, Lightly Shaking Him.

"He Brutally Murdered Five People Right Infront Of Us. He Didn't Know We Were There Until He Was Done. Allison That Was Not Our Son. He Was Someone Else Entirely. He Ripped A Guys Heart Out And Placed It At Andrew's Feet, Telling Him The Next One Would Be Ivan's." Allison Burst Into Tears And Buried Her Face Into Liam's Chest. Before I Had Time To Process What He Said, The Door Flew Open, Hitting The Wall Hard, Making Everyone Jump. Dmaien Walked Into The House Covered In Blood And Little Chunks Of What I Could Only Assume Was Flesh. He Scanned The Room And His Eyes Fell Me. He Definitely Was Not Himself. He Didn't Say A Word. He Walked Past Everyone And Went Upstairs. We All Let Out A Deep Breath When We Heard The Bedroom Door Slam Shut.

"Damien My Love...... What Have You Done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 979 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
12.2M 368K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
71K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...