Sander sides Age Regression O...

By Cry_me_a_river16

Hi again! Same person, last account was deleted. Anyway, this book is completely sfw (aka nonsexual!) and I h... More

Request page
Nap time Troubles [Revised]
Mud pies [Revised]
Big boy [Revised]
Dorm Mates [Revised]
πŸͺ·Headcanon OneπŸͺ·
The Playdate Part 1
Little Prince
Headcanon 2
A day at the Park
Babying Day 1
Babying Day 2
Office slipping
Headcanon 3
Panic attacks
Drinking Problem Part 1
Drinking Problem Announcement
"Daycare."
Stress and Presents
Headcanon 4
Little Villain Announcement
A little too much
Note
Tantrum
Announcement
Update
Princess
Fight and Comfort
A little help

Bedwetting Part 1

3.3K 54 18
By Cry_me_a_river16

Caregivers! Patton, Logan, and Virgil
Little! Roman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started a few weeks ago. Roman had first passed the incident off as drinking a bit too much water before bed. However, as the days dragged along and the mornings of wet, smelly bedsheets grew, he knew it wasn't something as simple as his water intake. The embarrassing problem was beginning to affect his sleep schedule, leading to him feeling far more exhausted than usual, and the bags under his eyes were surely resembling Virgils at this point.

He didn't know what to do, on one hand he could make a doctor's appointment, though, it was far too humiliating to have to sit in front of another person, let alone a *stranger* and admit to something so childish. On the other hand, he could give in and tell a trusted friend and accept their advice and perhaps have them make the appointment for him.

And well, Roman chose neither.

He chose to suffer in silence and trudge on through the week at a striking 5:00 AM on the dot for about a week. This morning wasn't any different. The sun had yet to rise, and yet he woke up to the warm, wet feeling that continued to sully his mattress and sheets every night. He grimaced as he pulled himself up and slid out of bed, tears of frusteration and shame burning at his eyes. He managed to force them away as he peeled off his clothes and tossed them into a pile, quickly jumping in the shower to rinse off.

It wasn't long before he was trudging through the house, a pile of his soaked sheets and pajamas in hand. He pressed his lips into a thin line as he made his way into the kitchen, though, paused abruptly as Logan sat the table, plain mug in hand. Roman flushed, feeling small as Logans tired eyes grazed over him.

"Roman?" Logan asks, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. Roman swallowed hard, hoping the other couldn't smell his shameful nighttime accidents.

"Hey," He manages to mumbles, giving a small, awkward smile. He wanted to kick himself, and Logan would surely know something was off.

"Laundry at this hour?" He probes, adjusting his glasses ever so slightly, staring at the bundle of sheets. Roman subconsciously tightened his grip, shrinking away from the analyzing stare. 

"Uh, yeah, I, um, spilled my, um, Soda!" Roman lied terribly, struggling to come up with an excuse. Spilling something seemed reasonable. Why would he be drinking soda at five am? Well, that's a question for another time. For being an actor, his performance was falling flat.

Logan raised a spectual eyebrow. He wasn't an idiot. Something was going on, and he would make it his mission to find out what soon enough. For now, he played along and nodded curly. "Well, proceed," He takes another sip at his coffee, glancing away. He didn't want to intimidate the other further. He already seemed uncomfortable with such a simple line of questioning, and anything further Logan feared he would begin to grow defensive and lash out.

Roman rushed off as Logan gave him permission (not that he needed it) and took thr opportunity in stride, wanting to get as far away as possible from the man, his tan cheeks burning in embarrassment. If Logan caught him again, he was afraid his excuses weren't going to last.

As the day flew by, neither spoke beyond polite exchanges. It overtook Logans suspicions, so he devised a plan. As the next day rolled on in, Logan set his alarm for 5:00 AM on the dot. He sat at the kitchen table, coffee in hand, and waited for about ten minutes. Just as he suspected, Roman stepped through the doorway, his face pulled into a tired frown and different pajamas on then the ones he was wearing that evening. Once their eyes met, Roman eyes widened, and he immediately flushed all over again.

"Spilled soda again?" Logan questions casually while Roman began to stutter out an excuse.

"Y-yes!"

"Liar."

Roman groaned helplessly and hoped that if he ignored him, perhaps he would go away. Walking past him, his head ducked low in embarrassment. He wandered off to the laundry room, dumping his wet clothes and sheets into the washer. However, as he was about to pour in the detergent, pale fingers pulled it from him in one quick motion. Roman twisted around immediately, his chest tightening up as a rush of panic and humiliation burned at his chest.

"Logan!" Roman whined. He didn't understand why he couldn't let it go.

Logan said nothing and merely pushed up his glasses. He nudged the man aside, and his nose wrinkled as he got a whiff of the truth. Roman bit the inside of his cheek, shuffling away from him as he found his feet rather interesting.

"I see. No wonder you were acting so odd," Logan says, pouring the soap in for him before starting it up. "Roman, you should have come to me. I know a thing or too about medical issues." He scolds him.

"You're a professor, not a doctor." Roman huffs, causing the other to roll his eyes.

"I still have a doctorate Roman, but that's beside the point. How do you know this isn't serious? How long has it been going on?"

Roman scuffed his foot against the ground. He hadn't wanted anyone to know. "A few weeks, " He murmured.

"Roman!"

"It's embarrassing!" He complains. "You try just walking up to someone and saying you've been wetting the bed like a baby!"

Logan shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. A child, he was speaking with a child.

"Roman, this could be serious, " Logan lectures. "I understand you're embarrassed, so would you like me to set you up a doctor's appointment?" He asks.

Roman groaned. He didn't wanna go to the doctors!

"Logan, I don't -"

"Hey Kiddos, whatcha doing?" Called Patton's groggy voice from the doorway, his glasses a bit crooked, most likely haven gotten up to grab a glass of water. "Is there a party in here? You guys are awfully noisy."

Roman merely groaned once more while Logan sighed. The two hadn't meant to cause such a ruckus. Both had momentarilly forgotten the time within their back and forth. It was rather early.

"Apologies Patton, Roman has been experiencing -"

"Shhh!" Hissed Roman, scowling at Logan, who once again shook his head.

"Roman, I'm not emotionally capable of comforting you on this matter. It would be wise to have someone you can lean on. It's stressful, and you're going to need someone who understands such emotions." Logan explains, he understood where his feelings came from, although Patton would woukd know how to better help him accept those feelings and comfort him through it. 

Patton tilted his head to the side, furrowing his thin brows together, his fuzzy mind having a hard time keeping up with the conversation. "Ro? You can tell me anything you know? I won't laugh, kiddo." He assures him, his voice still tired, yet soft. He headed down the steps and stopped in front of Roman, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Whatever you need, Ro, I'll help you, okay?"

Roman wanted to be mad and upset, but Patton was just too sweet for his own good.

"I, " He started before swallowing, god, of all things. Why did it have to be this? "I..."

"Roman has been experiencing nighttime incontinence." Logan butts in, knowing Roman is having a hard time talking about the topic. It earned him an embarrassed glare, but he merely threw him a pointed stare in return.

It took Patton a moment to process the large words. He swore he had heard that word before. When it finally clicked, cutting through the hwzy fog, he gave Roman a small, reassuring smile. "Aw Ro, that's nothing to be ashamed of." He wastes little time before pulling him into a light hug that he accepted with ease.

"Yes, Patton is correct. You shouldn't feel ashamed of something you can't help. I'm sure the doctor can take care of this. Let's hope it's nothing serious." Logan adds, hoping the man was merely stressed, and it wasn't an infection of some sorts, especially since Roman has put it off for a few weeks.

"Yeah, come on, kiddo, let's go back to bed, and too early, Logan will get your appointment settled, and you'll have nothing to worry about!" Chirped Patton, he was always so optimistic.

Roman gave a small smile and nodded, slightly glad they had found out. However, he did not want Virgil to find out.

"Please don't tell Virgil, " He nearly begs as the three begin to walk back to their bedrooms.

"Tell Virgil what?"

The three screech, though, Logan would insist he didn't, and glanced behind them, noticing Virgil following them, having just used the bathroom, their bedrooms in the same direction.

"N-Nothing!" Roman lies, waving his hands around, causing the man to raise an eyebrow and run a hand through his messy hair.

"Is it something bad?" He asks.

"No!"

"Does it involve me?"

"No."

"Is anyone hurt?"

"No?"

"Good, then I'm going back to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...
120K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...
114K 2.5K 67
{Currently on permanent haitus} Just another oneshot book! If you have a request, there is more information in the first chapter. *REQUESTS CURRENTLY...
183K 3.8K 39
[FINISHED] Just a regular book of oneshots and preferences for the Sanders Sides.