Bedwetting Part 1

Caregivers! Patton, Logan, and Virgil
Little! Roman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started a few weeks ago. Roman had first passed the incident off as drinking a bit too much water before bed. However, as the days dragged along and the mornings of wet, smelly bedsheets grew, he knew it wasn't something as simple as his water intake. The embarrassing problem was beginning to affect his sleep schedule, leading to him feeling far more exhausted than usual, and the bags under his eyes were surely resembling Virgils at this point.

He didn't know what to do, on one hand he could make a doctor's appointment, though, it was far too humiliating to have to sit in front of another person, let alone a *stranger* and admit to something so childish. On the other hand, he could give in and tell a trusted friend and accept their advice and perhaps have them make the appointment for him.

And well, Roman chose neither.

He chose to suffer in silence and trudge on through the week at a striking 5:00 AM on the dot for about a week. This morning wasn't any different. The sun had yet to rise, and yet he woke up to the warm, wet feeling that continued to sully his mattress and sheets every night. He grimaced as he pulled himself up and slid out of bed, tears of frusteration and shame burning at his eyes. He managed to force them away as he peeled off his clothes and tossed them into a pile, quickly jumping in the shower to rinse off.

It wasn't long before he was trudging through the house, a pile of his soaked sheets and pajamas in hand. He pressed his lips into a thin line as he made his way into the kitchen, though, paused abruptly as Logan sat the table, plain mug in hand. Roman flushed, feeling small as Logans tired eyes grazed over him.

"Roman?" Logan asks, his eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. Roman swallowed hard, hoping the other couldn't smell his shameful nighttime accidents.

"Hey," He manages to mumbles, giving a small, awkward smile. He wanted to kick himself, and Logan would surely know something was off.

"Laundry at this hour?" He probes, adjusting his glasses ever so slightly, staring at the bundle of sheets. Roman subconsciously tightened his grip, shrinking away from the analyzing stare. 

"Uh, yeah, I, um, spilled my, um, Soda!" Roman lied terribly, struggling to come up with an excuse. Spilling something seemed reasonable. Why would he be drinking soda at five am? Well, that's a question for another time. For being an actor, his performance was falling flat.

Logan raised a spectual eyebrow. He wasn't an idiot. Something was going on, and he would make it his mission to find out what soon enough. For now, he played along and nodded curly. "Well, proceed," He takes another sip at his coffee, glancing away. He didn't want to intimidate the other further. He already seemed uncomfortable with such a simple line of questioning, and anything further Logan feared he would begin to grow defensive and lash out.

Roman rushed off as Logan gave him permission (not that he needed it) and took thr opportunity in stride, wanting to get as far away as possible from the man, his tan cheeks burning in embarrassment. If Logan caught him again, he was afraid his excuses weren't going to last.

As the day flew by, neither spoke beyond polite exchanges. It overtook Logans suspicions, so he devised a plan. As the next day rolled on in, Logan set his alarm for 5:00 AM on the dot. He sat at the kitchen table, coffee in hand, and waited for about ten minutes. Just as he suspected, Roman stepped through the doorway, his face pulled into a tired frown and different pajamas on then the ones he was wearing that evening. Once their eyes met, Roman eyes widened, and he immediately flushed all over again.

"Spilled soda again?" Logan questions casually while Roman began to stutter out an excuse.

"Y-yes!"