OBSESSION 2: Replacer

By Chim_Chipmunks

REMEMBER!! IT JUST THE FANFICTION!! Since Rose died, Jimin becomes cold. He can't smile or what, even his fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

1.5K 92 7
By Chim_Chipmunks

Phone ringtone waking him up. He let out a groaning sound and try to grab the phone. It keeps ringing two times already.

"What?" Jimin growls.

"Hyung!! Where are you!?" Jungkook yells.

"Where am I? At the house of course." Jimin rolls his eyes. He yawns and Jungkook heard it.

"Don't tell me you overslept again, Hyung?" He asks.

"Overslept?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows. He sits up and looks at the clock on the wall.

When he saw it, his eyes wide open. It already 10 am and he should be there at 8 am. Jimin throws the phone away without hanging it up.

"This is so frustrating!!!" Jimin yells.

Usually, he doesn't care about late. But, since today he has a meeting and appointment, he has to be fast.

After a few minutes, he grabs his things and went out. He locks the door before get into his car and drive away. He stops at the cafe first to grab his breakfast because he knows Jungkook didn't buy it for him.

Jimin parks his car and rushes inside the cafe. Thank goodness, there's no a lot of people this morning. He walks and stops behind someone. He glances at his clock and it getting late.

"Can I have a black coffee? Oh!! And waffle too?" The girl in front of her asks.

"Sure, Miss." The cashier nods.

"Excuse me," Jimin calls.

That girl turns around, "Yes?" Somehow, her appearance looks familiar. Her silver hair and sunglasses. 

"I'm sorry but can I cut the line? I have a lot of work to do. Plus, I'm late now." Jimin politely asks.

"Well, sure." She smiles. 

Her smiles...

"I'm sorry but my breakfast will be sent to him. Here." She told the cashier.

Jimin in his world and didn't notice that she already paid for him. Her smile makes his breaths stop. But he shakes it off and holds his head.

I'm too tired until hallucination something stu*id.

"Sir?" The cashier calls.

"Ah- yes?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"Here." The cashier gives him his breakfast.

"Thank you. How much is it?" He asks.

"No need, sir. The lady just now already pay it for you." The cashier smiles.

"What? When? Where is she?" Jimin asks.

"She just went out a while before. She pays it for you just now and tries to talk to you but you didn't reply so she walks away." The cashier says.

Jimin looks down and nods. He went out of the cafe and look around. Just in case, she still around here. Sadly, she was already gone. 

"Ughh, whatever." Jimin shakes his head.

_______

Jungkook turns off the projector and back to his seat.

"So, that how is it. I want you guys to find a model or a way that can promote our product. Don't forget also, tell the manager of the idol section, I want him and you guys plan something for our idol." Jimin said coldly.

"Yes, sir." They say.

"Make sure everything went smoothly. Don't disappoint me." He glares at them.

They looked down and nods, "Yes, sir."

"Good. Dismissed."

They start to pack their things and went out. One by one out and the door soon shut close. Jimin let out a tired sigh and push his hair behind. 

Jungkook arranged his paper and look at him. "Are you okay? You look not." He chuckles.

"I hope they didn't disappoint me if they don't want me boiling in anger," Jimin said and his voice becomes hard.

"Don't be too scary, Hyung. You will make them stress." Jungkook reminds him.

"I don't care." He scoffs.

Jungkook just shakes his head. He never is a heartless person but after Rose died, he chang like this. 

"Hyung, this is the file about that girl. I already ask her and she has everything." Jungkook put down the file.

"Have you read it?"He asks. 

"Nope. I don't have time." Jungkook grins. 

"It okay. I will read it later." Jimin stands up and takes the file with him before going out.

He closes the door and goes sit on his office chair. He turns on his computer and stares at it. His mind slowly wanders off.

That smile...

Her smile...

Like it or not, but her smile is the same with-

"No. No way. Don't be stu*id, Jimin." He slaps himself. "You just miss her. You really miss her and it makes you saw everything about her." 

Jimin tries to convince himself. He knows his heart playing with him. One last sigh and he grabs the file.

He opens the file and frowns because there is no picture. Why there's no picture of this girl? He shakes his head and read the detail one by one.

Name: Park Chaeyoung

Age: 23 years old

Status: Graduate college student.

Experience: Working at a cafe for 5 months. Working as an assistant at xxxxxxx company for 3 months. 

When saw she have experience for be an assistant, Jimin thought he wants to accept her. Before he closes the file, his eyes landed on her name again.

Park Chaeyoung.

Why everything around him reminds him of Rose? It makes him miss her more than before. But, saw 'Park' make him a sad smile.

"I guess if she was here,  she will say...'She stole my name!!'." Jimin chuckles at himself when remembers Rose.

~~~~~

The ride was silent. Jungkook keeps glance at him because this is the first time he wants to have lunch with him.

"Can you stop glancing at me?" Jimin says in annoyance.

"Who wouldn't? I mean, it was so rare for you to ask me for lunch with you." Jungkook crosses his arms on his chest.

"I feel like today, okay?" Jimin sigh. "Now, can you just accept it and shut up?" He coldly asks.

"No need to be mean. Anyway, are you sure you want to eat at that cafe?" Jungkook asks with worried.

"Yes. Why?" Jimin asks.

"Oh. Just asking because that cafe is where...you know what I'm going to say right?" He asks. 

Jimin didn't respond. He knows what he going to say. That cafe is where the first time he met Rose. Jungkook worried that it will make him hurt or something.

"I'm sure, Kook. Well, I miss her, and only this I can do to cure my sadness for a while." Jimin gives him a weak smile.

Even it will make him miss her more, Jimin just ignores it. He knows he can't get rid of this feeling.

After a few minutes, they arrive. The two guys walk in and this cafe didn't change. It is still the same where they met her. They take a seat and wait for someone to take their order.

"This place hasn't changed." Jimin smiles.

"I know right. I remember where I met Lisa at the cashier too." Jungkook laughs.

Jimin rolls his eyes. Then, a waiter came. They stop talking and lifted their gaze. But, Jimin stiff when saw who is it.

"Can I take you guys to order?" She smiles.

CONTINUE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1.1K 37
"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has lost his touch-" J.JK or otherwise known as...
499K 14.9K 56
When Chaeyoung starts to realize her feelings for her best friend Lisa, what will become of their friendship? What will become of their girl group Bl...
59K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
544 39 7
She was his to love, his to cherish, his to touch and his to destroy... She was his childhood love, the true one. Knowingly or unknowingly she became...