Mirage (Five x Reader/oc)

By sunburntheart

γ€Žπ•€π•€ π•šπ•₯ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕒 π•„π•šπ•£π•’π•˜π•–?』 "No five you can't just leave!" "Violet I have to go, for myself." "Fiv... More

Cast πŸ˜€
1 || Day 1/ 10
2 || Day 2/10
3 || Day 3/10
5 || Day 5/10
6 || Day 6/10
7 || Day 7/10
8 || Day 8/10.
9 || Day 9/10
10 || Day 10/10
}Epilogue{

4|| Day 4/10

223 2 4
By sunburntheart

14th of November, 2002, sh and su1cide warning
Violet looked yet again in the mirror, tracing her cuts with her finger, and wondering what would happen if next time she went deeper, would it kill her? 

would she leave the world behind, her family and friends behind, if one time she cut a bit too deep?

What would happen then? 

4th of November, 2002.

"hey, vi." five said, walking into her room, and she looked up, and then back down.

"five." she said, as the boy rolled his eyes.

"we haven't talked since yesterday, and that's not a lot but... I'm worried, okay? I know I said I wasn't and I know I act like an asshole, but-" five was cut off, by Violet storming out of her own room, as I've mentioned, Violet hates when people worry.

She walked and walked, until she found her way to a room nobody seemed to use. 

She sat on the floor of the room, she found solace in being alone sometimes. 

A room that could've been full of love many years ago,

a room that could've been a nursery or a library or something beautiful,

was now dusty, empty, and worn-down.

Violet was quite romantic, in the way she found a lot of life to be romantic, or beautiful.

Places were her favourite, she often liked to think that just because humans forget, doesn't mean places do. 

Places can't forget the love they fostered, or the hatred, she theorised.

but again, she was only 13.

She had just found herself calming down, feeling happier than she had in days, when she heard footsteps coming down the hall, it was five, who found her again.

"...violet, I know you won't talk about it, but... just, meet us in the basement, okay? We... We all did something nice down there, just trying to cheer you up, or whatever." five said, looking down at the girl, who was tall and thin for her age, who right now was actively trying to make herself smaller.

In two ways.

She had her knees tucked into her chest, and she looked up at five.

"There's just nothing to talk about five, okay?" she said, and the ever-doubtful five, well, he just nodded. 

What else could he do?

you can't help someone who won't accept it.

Half an hour or so later, she made her way into the basement. It was dark and cold.

"five?" she called out, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. 

"hey! You came." He said, taking her arm into his hand, as he dragged her through the confusing basement tunnels.

"um? where are we going?" she asked, as they walked rather fast.

"you'll see." he said, as the kept walking,

and walking,

and walking.

They eventually reached a hallway with a door at the end.

They stopped in front of the door.

"um, I know you don't like your room much, it's too.... colourful, hurts the eyes, you've said. I mean, neon purple shouldn't even be a colour but hey, that's what colour your walls are." He said, trying to crack a joke, and she sighed, rolling her eyes.

"right, right... um, we all pitched in, and we... we made this." he said, opening the door.

It revealed a room with a much nicer colour scheme, tame shades of blue and green covered the brick walls, a small single bed, posters, and pipes. It was slightly tacky, but her siblings had done their best. It was a nice place. 

sometime in the future, somewhere in America.

It had been 4 days in the future for five, he found a mannequin, and named it Delores.

As of this moment he was sitting on some suburban homes lawn, thinking about how these poor people never saw it coming.

He also was thinking, what if the world didn't end? Only the USA?

He'd have no way of knowing anyway, its not like he could just fly down to Australia, all the pilots were dead. 

He kept thinking about the academy, he didn't see Violet or Vanya's body, it was weird, but he didn't know, he couldn't think they were alive, or he'd be disappointed.

He was just thinking it over, he was so stupid, he just left, poof, no more five.

He had a family, even though none of them were related, They were his people, and now this mannequin was.

He would give anything to go back, anything.

4th of November 2002.

The adults were gone, and the kids were partying.

Not in the basement today, however, they wanted to listen to the mixtape violet had made, and only her actual room had a stereo. 

"I'm thirsty" Violet complained to Diego, who was too busy staring at violets annoyingly purple wallpaper, why was she different?

He thought that sure she had every power to every exist besides her siblings, and maybe even her siblings, but why does this make her special?

He couldn't answer his own question, but was snapped out of his thoughts by a desperate Violet "Whats in your cup?" she asked, desperately wanting any form of liquid to quench her increasing thirst. Diego laughed "water, obviously water." Violets eyes widened and she snatched the cup from her brothers hand, chugging it immediately.

She handed the cup back "thanks!" and went to go get her own. She ran into Klaus however "hey, what's in your cup?" she asked, Klaus shook his head and leant into her ear "vodka." he chuckled, she chuckled too.

"give me some, please?" she asked, smiling softly. 

he obliged.

Vanya was talking to Ben already, Vanya laughed, but a fake, mad laugh "you're joking, Ben."

she pushed him and ran out of Violets room.

Five walked past the door just as Vanya left, and searched around for Violet, he found her sitting on her bed, drinking something that wasn't water, and she probably got it from Klaus.

"what's that?" Five asked, and violet shrugged. 

"Klaus said it was vodka but... I mean, it's brown." Violet said, shrugging as she took another sip.

"right, no, enough of that." Five took it, and violet rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure it was actually alcohol." Violet said, and five chuckled.

"you don't need to get drunk." He said, and Violet laughed.

"you don't even know what drunk is, none of us do." she said, shrugging, "okay, besides klaus." 

"and you don't need to know, okay?" Five said, and violet rolled her eyes.

"why do you care so much?" she asked. 

It was odd, he was a cold-natured guy, hard to get close too, and uncaring, but god, did he care for violet.

Maybe it was because they were best friends, but honestly, nobody knew. 

"you're my friend." he said vaguely, and she just nodded, taking the simple explanation. 

14th of November, 2002.

"hey, uh is Melanie home?" it was snowing outside and Violet was freezing, she had to see Melanie though, she needed her help "I'm afraid not, sorry." Melanie was rich, so she had an array of staff members, today her German maid answered the door, her accent was adorable, so double points for that. "okay, thank you, have a lovely day." the maid nodded and closed the door. She pulled out her newly purchased phone and flipped it open, scrolling to Melanie, it only took a millisecond, as she had only 8 contacts, all her siblings and Melanie. It went to voicemail, so she left a message "hey Melanie, its me. Look uh just call me when you're home okay? because I had an idea that could help us both, see you later I hope." she closed her phone and heard the hang up tone sound. Violet sighed and put it in her pocket, and began walking home, when she ran into someone, or rather, they smashed into her "hey what the hell!" she called out, the boy turned around, and she saw him, Five.

A/N: hey, uh so these chapters are getting worse but longer, also the playlist I made slaps stan the black-eyed-peas lol. 

A/N 03.05.24: I literally cut out so much of this fucking chapter what the FUCK is THIS. 

I left the last part as it was because honestly I'm tired, and I think although it's not written well there's nothing i wanna change. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 274 17
"I have to do this thing alone, I have no other option." He tried reasoning with her but Y/n just shook her head. "You're wrong, there is always an o...
7.9K 201 12
"This isn't the Five I remember. This Five is broken and I'm scared there is nothing I can do to fix him" *** The duplicate of Five, his best friend...
922 41 11
+ The Umbrella Aceademy story (DISCONTINUED) In which a boy comes home to stop the world from ending but brought a companion. OR In which Five bring...
149K 3.3K 61
Katherine possesses a gift, or rather, she was meticulously designed to become the perfect soldier that Reginald had always dreamed of. She stands as...