๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By sammm_atienza

๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ , ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
NEW BOOK!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

9.9K 571 1K
By sammm_atienza

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

3rd Person's PoV

Previously on Heartless Boss:

"Tsk, fine." Joohyun said and rolls her eyes before getting up abruptly.

"Fine what?"

"Let's go to a haunted house.."

-

"AAAAAHHHH-"

"Holy shit..Boss, chill. That was just a design, we're not even in yet." Y/n told Irene, a hard laugh leaving her lips.

"Oh.." Joohyun's cheeks felt hot, embarrassed at the loud sound that she just made.

Suddenly, Y/n grabbed Joohyun's hand to 'keep her safe' like she promised, before pulling her inside. "Here we gooo.."

As soon as they get inside, pitch black is all they could see making Joohyun roll her eyes, "Yah, you idiot. I thought they gave us a flashlight to use?"

"Oh shit, yeah.." The assistant mumbled, pulling out the flashlight and turning it on. As soon as Y/n switched the flashlight on, she points it forward to where they were going only to be met by a clown jumping in front of them- "AAAH FUCK!"

"AAAHH! NO, NO! DONT KILL ME! TAKE THIS IDIOT INSTEAD-" Joohyun was cut off when Y/n suddenly stopped screaming and turn to her dramatically.

"Oh come on, boss! I told you I'll protect you, why do you have to give me away to a clown!" Y/n argued with Joohyun in the middle of their walk through the haunted house, the clown just standing awkwardly in front of them, not knowing what to do.

Joohyun turned to Y/n as well and huffed. "We talked about this! I told you, you're gonna be the sacrifice if ever someone wants to take one of us!"

Y/n gasped, squinting her eyes towards her boss. "You don't even know the clown's decision! What if he'd rather take you than me?"

"But what if its you!" Joohyun fired back.

At that, Y/n once again, dramatically turned to the clown and asked him. "So Mr. Clown, who would you rather take? Lee Joohyun or Lee Y/n?"

The clown widen his eyes, not knowing what to say or if he should really respond at all, "Uhhh-"

Y/n cuts him off, looking back to Joohyun with an obvious face."See? Mr. Clown picked you, Lee Joohyun."

Joohyun scoffed, softly punching Y/n on the chest. "That's not even my real last name.."

"Well, in the future, darling.." Y/n smirked, winking as she said the word 'darling' with so much raspiness in her voice.

Hearing this, the clown slowly backed away, taking his chance to escape from the disgustingly cute couple.

Joohyun felt her cheeks hot once again, not expecting the statement coming from her assistant's mouth. "S-Stop flirting with me in the middle of the haunted h-house. Ehem.."

"We're not even in the middle yet- AAH SHIT!" Y/n screams in fear for the second time before aggressively removing the fake spider web that fell on her face.

On the other hand, Joohyun burst out into laughter in surprise, seeing Y/n panic when the fake spider web goes into her mouth."Dummy.."

-

"That was horrible.."

Guess who said that.

Joohyun? No. It was Y/n, the idiot herself.

"I was expecting myself to say that at the end of this but it surprisingly came from you.." Joohyun said, chuckling teasingly.

Y/n crossed her arms grumpily, huffing as she turns her face away from Joohyun. "That's because you were too busy laughing at me."

"Have you seen yourself in there? You were screaming before the jump scare even comes out. Also, you were more scared from the fake bodies than the actual actors, its fucking hilarious." Joohyun said, suddenly remembering something.

Y/n shook her head with a smile, her gaze landing on Joohyun's thhinking face. "What's in that little head of yours?"

"Just a happy memory flew into my mind.."

"Tell meee.."

"No, you just get jealous and whiny every time I talk about her.."

"But I really want to hear it, Come on, pweeeease!"

Joohyun rolled her eyes when Y/n stops walking and whined in front of her anyways. "Tsk, fine.."

At that, Y/n smiled cheekily and continued walking with Joohyun around the amusement park.

"I...I remembered when my Ji-won used to take me to her huge dark fort that she did on her own, and she has a bunch of fake insects and dummy clowns everywhere that it honestly made me feel terrified that time but..she held my hand.."

Y/n could only smile at the way Joohyun's lips turn into a genuine grin, just talking about her first love. But it honestly made her heart twitch knowing her boss still waits for someone else.

"And I still remembered how she gets scared from her own traps and designs inside that fort that she always shows me around whenever I go to her house..Her being scared at her own doings just adds more reason why I love her..she's just so pure and gentle."

"Okay, now I'm really jealous.." Y/n mumbled, earning her a small glare from Joohyun.

"I knew it.."

"Wait, I thought you were gonna meet with her?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrows when Joohyun only sighed. "What."

"I'm just nervous, I'm not ready to face her yet.." Joohyun clicked her tongue. "Now, let's stop talking about her. I wanna eat."

"Well, let's go home then. My bed or yours-"

"You don't even have a bed-"

"We could still do it on the floor-"

Joohyun slapped Y/n on the back of her head, cutting her off. "Shut up, that's not even what I'm talking about in the first place. You're pervert, as always. I'm talking about actual food."

"Can you blame me? You're the only snack I see.."

Joohyun rolled her eyes for like the millionth time, softly pinching Y/n on her stomach for being cheesy. "Psh, you're so lame-"

Suddenly, an attractive girl came into their view, cutting Joohyun off."Y/n?" The girl called.

Y/n's eyes widen, seeing the girl in front of her. "O-Oh, hi, Natalie.."

"Hey! Long time no see!" The girl named Natalie greeted, before hugging the assistant.

"Yeah..Uhhhh, Baechu, this is Natalie..one of my ex girlfriends.." Y/n said, her hand immediately scratching the back of her head in embarrassment.

Joohyun, who was kind enough, greeted the girl. "Annyeong, nice to meet you." She gave a smile behind her mask.

"Hii! Nice to meet you too." Natalie sweetly hugged Irene, which took the RV member by surpris "Y/n, mind telling me her name?" She asked with excitement, not knowing the idol in front of her because of her half covered face.

Y/n smirked, already knowing what to say. "This is Lee Joohyun, my wife-"

Joohyun elbowed Y/n on the ribs causing the assistant to yelp in surprise m. "U-Uhh yes, I'm her wife, Lee..Lee Joohyun."

"Oh wow, I didn't expect that. Y/n/n here is a big player, I'm surprised she finally settled in. But congratulations on your marriage!" What the girl said surprised Joohyun as well, clearly not expecting the good attitude, especially from an ex of Y/n's.

Hmm, mature and good looking..This idiot sure has a particular type.. Joohyun thought.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now, It was nice meeting you! I hope we bump into each other again, take care, bye!" Natalie bid her goodbye with a genuine smile before disappearing into the crowd.

"So..she's one of your girlfriend?" Joohyun started. "How many girls have you been with exactly?"

"Psh, I'm not gonna tell you. Ugh, anyways, that was kind of awkward for me.." Y/n admitted, sighing heavily.

Joohyun sighed, pulling Y/n to a stall to order their food. "What's there to be awkward about, that girl seems like a sweetheart."

Y/n smiled, agreeing with her boss. "Well, yeah, she is a sweetheart. She's one of my favourites from the girls I've been with.."

Joohyun's eyebrow raised, "You have favourites? Are they like a girl group to you to even have favourites to begin with?"

Y/n's eyes brighten, "Ooh! That's a good idea considering all of them are hot and knows how to sing, you kno-"

"You are fucking unbelievable.." Joohyun mumbled, walking away from her assistant to finally buy food.

Attractive, mature, a sweetheart and a singer...yep, that's her type. Psh, why am I even surprised that she has a thing for singers.. Joohyun thought, sighing.

"I bet you have like 50 ex girlfriends.." Joohyun said, not missing the way Y/n chuckle in a deep tone.

"Oh come on, my Baechu. You're still my number one.."

Oh come on, my Baechu. You're still my number one..

Joohyun froze, hearing Y/n just say that to her just...just-

"Look, it's our turn. Just wait here, boss, I'll buy us the food.."

Nevermimd..

-

The Next Day; Thursday

"So unnie, when are you actually gonna meet her?" Jennie asked, crossing her legs.

Jennie and Joohyun are currently hanging out in Joohyun's room- well technically Joohyun's and Y/n's but whatever.

"I thought you were excited to see her?"

"Well, yeah, it's just..I don't know what to do when I face her. I don't know what to say or even think.." Joohyun frowns, resting her head on Jennie's lap causing the Blackpink member to uncross her legs and brush Irene's hair delicately with her fingers.

Jennie nodded, softly smiling down at her. "I wouldn't know what to do too if Lisa just disappears out of nowhere.. I understand, Hyun."

Joohyun smirked, hearing Lisa's name coming out of her best friend's mouth. "So, about Lisa. What's going on with you guys?"

Jennie rolled her eyes but couldn't contain the smile as she thought about the certain Thai detective. "Ugh, she's just plain annoying and...sweet.I don't know what to do with her honestly, it's like Lili and Y/n/n are twins..they have the same personalities, it's scary."

"Well, that's because they hang out all the tim-" Speaking of Y/n and Lisa, the two suddenly barged into the room, hyper and shit-

"Ooh you two looks like you're having fun, can we join in the cuddling session-" Y/n was cut off when Lisa burst out into laughters, weakly slapping the assistant on the arm.

"Oh come on, Y/n/n. I know cuddling session is the last thing on your mind right now." Lisa started to say. "There's two hot women in here, aside from us of course, we should enjo-"

"Aish.." Joohyun and Jennie rolled their eyes in sync before getting up to kick the two perverts out of the room.

"Ugh, fucking twins.." Joohyun muttered, huffing when she saw her assistant immediately run to Rosé and hug her while Lisa went to Jisoo and literally jump on her on the couch- oh shit.

"Ow! What the fuck, Manoban."

"Unnie, why didn't you catch me?" Lisa says with a pout.

Jisoo gasped, her hand immediately pushing Lisa by the face. "Bitch, why didn't you jump on Y/n instead!"

"Well, she took the chance to flirt with Rosie, I didn't want to take that chance away from her-"

This house is in chaos.

-

"Boss?" Y/n called out, opening the door to their room.

Joohyun remained her eyes closed. "Hm?"

"Can you massage my head? It hurts.." Y/n muttered with a small pout on her lips which Joohyun noticed.

Joohyun immediately sat up, her hand patting the bed for Y/n to sit beside her.

Y/n—who didn't expect what just happened— runs beside her boss with a grin, her head immediately resting on Joohyun's lap.

Irene could only shake her head at that but let's her anyways..her fingers gently pressing into Y/n's temple.

The assistant let out a content sigh, clearly enjoying the way Joohyun's fingers press onto her forehead.

"So, Baechu. Do you have something to do on Saturday?" The assistant asked, closing her eyes in relaxation.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go Christmas shopping for my family and little cousins. I'm gonna visit them next week actually..I miss them so much.."

Just then, Y/n perked up and asked, "Can I come with you? I promise I'll behave."

Joohyun chuckled at her assistant's excitement,"If you promise to behave then..sure."

Minutes go by with silence, only the humming of Y/n can be heard whenever Joohyun presses her fingers on her temple.

Suddenly,

"Oh.." Y/n let out a moan when Joohyun pressed a certain spot on her head.

As soon as the sound left the assistant's mouth, Irene felt chills run down her spine, her face getting hot each second that passes by.

"Shit..yeah, right there, Hyun.." Y/n continued to moan out, and it looks like the assistant wasn't aware of how Joohyun's face turned red. "Oh wow..that felt good.."

"Oh my god, YERIM, COME HERE AND BRING YOUR CAMERA! Y/n/n and Joohyun unnie is finally having their sexy time!" Joohyun and Y/n heard Sooyoung trying to whisper from the other side of the door.

Hearing this, Y/n's smirk was immediately back on her lips as her eyes landed on Joohyun's wide eyes.

Joohyun huffed, getting up from the bed causing Y/n's head to fall back on the bef. "Aish..those kids.."

The leader twisted the knob and pulled the door open, revealing the four members of red velvet on the floor, which looked like they were peeking through the door.

"Yah, get up from the floor and go do something else." Joohyun told them with a stern voice causing the four to mutter a 'fine'.

"Geez, fine unnie. Continue having the time of your life, we'll just order food and watch a movie or something.." Yeri said, shrugging her shoulders.

A blush immediately coated the leader's cheeks, seeing the teasing smirks from her members.

Joohyun shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Tsk, we're not doing what you think we're doing.. Y/n is just exaggerating.."

The four was about to believe Joohyun but then Y/n decided to comment a not–so–appropriate statement."Ugh, she's so good with her fingers!"

The four girls eyes widen, looking at Joohyun with wide smirks plastered on their faces.

"Oooh, having a good time, eh?" Wendy teased.

"Bye." Joohyun said and shut the door before looking back towards Y/n who's still smirking up at her. "You're such a child.."

Y/n chuckled and sat up, "So boss, why do you get so shy when we talk about dirty stuff.."

Joohyun sighed heavily, turning to Y/n with a glare as she went back to her spot beside her. "Will you please just talk about something else..don't even think of asking me about my sex life."

"Do you have sex life though?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrows knowing Joohyun hadn't had any boyfriend or girlfriend as her members told her.

"Well...no."

"We can start our own now then.."

Joohyun chuckled, her gaze only focusing on Y/n's. "Oh yeah? You think you can handle me?"

Y/n froze, seeing how Joohyun smirk up at her with sensual eyes that it almost made her think; this is not her boss at all.. "What the fuck.."

-

Friday

"Sup, Bubble gum!" Y/n greeted with her usual cheery voice, and as always, the people around her looked at the assistant.

Seeing Y/n excitedly wave her hands, Bogum smiled and ran to her. "Hey, Y/n/n! Thanks for coming by the way."

"No problem, you were saying something about needing some help, right?" Y/n asked as they went inside the café and sat on an available booth.

Bogum nodded. "That's right, I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course, I don't mind. Whatever it is, I'm in.."

Bogum's face brightens."Really?! Thanks, Y/n/n!" He thanked the assistant, suddenly doing their very-extra handshake together.

Y/n smiled at how excited Bogum looked, "No problem, Bubble gum. What is it anyway?"

"Well, a very good friend of mine that works for SM Entertainment who's also singer and a producer wants me to participate in his music video! It's like a short film and he said I could pick whoever girl I want to work with!" Bogum ended with an excited small jump.

"And you picked me, which you will not regret 'cause I'm an actress myself, acting runs in our family.." Y/n smirked, winking at Bogum.

"Holy shit, I do not regret choosing you. But hey, I have to let you know that uhh..there's a kissing scene.." Bogum scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Wait, really? I seriously don't care though. But is that why you picked me?"

"Well, not really 'cause I already mentioned your name to my friend before I saw the script we will be doing..Are you still in though? It's okay if not.."

Y/n smiled a little,"I'm still in, bubble gum, don't worry. No one will get mad, right? We're not in a relationship with someone so I think its good."

"This will be fucking fantastic! We will start tomorrow, I hope Joohyun doesn't mind me stealing you away from her."

Y/n shook her head with a confident smirk, "Nahh, she wouldn't mind.."

Well, let's just say Y/n was wrong. Joohyun does mind, because the next day...

"Aish, where's the idiot?" The leader asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Seulgi nervously looked at Joohyun, "W-Well, she left really early and said she's shooting a film with Bogum at the club near our company."

Joohyun huffed, hearing Bogum's name in the same sentence as Y/n's. "Seriously?! Tsk, she didn't even tell me. Dress up and let's go to the club you're talking about.."

"I-I don't think that's a good idea. They're filming a music video, unnie." Wendy stuttered, refusing to look at Joohyun's flaming eyes.

The leader didn't care and continued slipping her shoes on, "I'll wait in the car."

"Wait, unnie. Why do you want to go to Y/n/n, are you supposed to go somewhere with her?" Joy asked, raising her eyebrows.

Joohyun took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah..she said she'll go with me to go Christmas shopping for my family. She even promised to behave, which is rare.."

"Oof..well, Y/n/n definitely fucked up for forgetting.." Seulgi muttered, texting Y/n saying; 'omfg, get ready for Hyun ignoring the shit out of you. ha-ha motherfucker'

The five girls arrived at the said club, familiar staff from their company greeting them when they recognised the group.

Seeing the girl group probably looking for Y/n, a female staff guided them to the room where they are currently filming.

When they arrived, the female staff told them to talk with low voices and RV just nodded and thanked the staff.

"Unnie, are we gonna wait for Y/n/n?" Yeri asked the leader who went into the room quietly.

"I don't know, depends-"

Joohyun cut herself off as soon as she saw Y/n..making out with the one and only Park Bogum, her arms wrapped around his neck while his hand rest on her waist.

Everyone's eyes widen, clearly not expecting the scene in front of them, especially Joohyun who looked like she just saw her lover kiss someone else. Her eyes were wide, her mouth agape and she even stopped breathing for seconds in shock.

"Oh no..bad timing." Seulgi mumbled, face palming herself.

"AND CUT!"

Just as the two pull away, Joohyun turned on her heels and left the room with now a blank expression on her face. The four could only look at each other and frown before facing towards Y/n who finally saw them.

"Oh hey, guys!"

"Hey Y/n/n.." The four greeted.

Y/n raises her eyebrow, "What's with the long face, did something happen? Where's my Baechuuu, I miss her already hehe."

"Uhh about that-"

"She saw you and Bogum smooching and she does not like it at all, periodt." Joy interrupted Yeri.

"Sooyoung, shut the fuck up." Wendy cursed, shaking her head at the taller girl.

As soon as Joy spoke, Y/n's eyes went wide, suddenly remembering that she was suppose to accompany her boss this morning and it's already...12:58 PM.

Fuck..

"I'm guessing some of you guys are thinking; 'You can still go shopping, it's still early.' Or "You can go tomorrow, you have a lot time..'

Well, guess what. Joohyun knows I have a date with Rosé, my other girlfriend, at 2 PM and she will not let me cancel my date just to go with her to shop, I just know it. And tomorrow is my rest day, rest day for me means I'll have to train my team as always.." Y/n muttered to herself.

"What the fuck, stop muttering to yourself, Y/n." Seulgi slapped the back of the assistant's head causing her to snap out of her thoughts and finally leave to check on Joohyun.

When Y/n arrived at the private parking lot, she looked for RV's car and after a minute later, she saw the familiar black van.

As soon as she slide the door open, she saw her boss on her usual seat, eyes closed and well...let's just say she looks like an angel-

"Stop staring, you creep." Joohyun's eyes fluttered open only to roll her eyes and face away from Y/n.

Y/n chuckled, "Hi, Baechu..I missed you hehe.."

Seeing how Joohyun didn't move another muscle, Y/n sighed and went in the van, shutting the door behind her.

"Are you mad at me?"

No answer.

"Baechuuu.."

"Hellooo."

"Psst.."

"Omg, you're so cute, let me capture this.."

*click!* *click!* *click!*

"If you don't talk to me, I'll kiss yo- *squeals* Emeged, I can't..I'm getting shy now.."

"Umm, Baechu?"

"Are you asleep? If you are, say yes."

Welp, this is gonna be a long day..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 61 18
If that day comes, i'll never let her go Slow update^^
Falter By vixen

Fanfiction

69.2K 3.4K 38
hyunlis/lisrene AU
91.2K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
4.8K 460 54
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...