Stay with Me | Hermione Grang...

Galing kay allthebeststories

Hermione and Ellie's epic love story comes to a close with this final book of the Look at Me series! As Ellie... Higit pa

Cast
Author's Note
Obliviate
The Eight Potters
Saint-Like
Wedding
Kreacher
Infiltrating the Ministry
Close Encounter
Ron
O Children
Ice
Godric's Hollow
The Forest of Dean
Xenophilius
Invitation
They're Listening
Dinner at the Manor
Danger
The Truth
Torture
Traitor
Sunlight
Big Heart
Theory
Wizard's Chess
Breaking Into Gringotts
Aberforth
Formulating a Plan
Destroying the Cup
Witness
Rivers and Footsteps
Endless Embraces
Finish the Job
We Won
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2

Malfoy Manor

8.4K 367 222
Galing kay allthebeststories

At the break of dawn the next morning, Ellie stood just outside the tent, feeling the crisp morning air hit her nose. She pulled her coat tighter to her body as she shivered in the cold.

Hermione emerged from the tent, her wand withdrawn from her pocket. She touched her hand to Ellie's chest and withdrew the golden necklace she had given from the inside of her shirt. The Gryffindor muttered an incantation as she waved her wand at the necklace, watching it sparkle slightly before returning to its normal state.

"A Protean Charm. It'll change when I need to contact you," Hermione stated as she tucked her wand back in her pocket. She took notice of her girlfriend's frosted cheeks and immediately removed her own shawl and placed it over Ellie's shoulders. The Hufflepuff thanked her, readjusting the bag slung over her shoulder.

"Don't look so glum, darling," Ellie soothed as she brought her hand to cup Hermione's cheek.

"Just stay safe, okay?" Hermione sighed, the tone of her voice expressing clear concern. Her eyes shifted to the finger where Ellie's ring usually sat and glanced back to her own, touching it lightly with her other hand.

"I'll be fine, I promise," Ellie reassured with a small smile. "I'll be back before sundown. Don't go about worrying about me all day, will you?"

Ellie stepped forward to close the gap between them, bringing her lips to latch onto Hermione's. She kissed gently, one of her hands pulling Hermione's waist closer. The kiss was painfully slow for Hermione as her thoughts raced with the possible dangers her girlfriend might go through. Ellie broke away for air, a smile toying at her lips. 

"Tell Ron and Harry I've found a lead. Don't tell them where I've gone, okay?"

Hermione nodded as her throat started to tighten. "Stay safe, darling. I love you."

"I love you more, Granger," Ellie countered as she stepped backwards, preparing herself for the travel.

The Hufflepuff sent one last smile, watching Hermione shift uneasily. Within a split second, Ellie recited 'Malfoy Manor' in her head, immediately apparating herself to her destination.

The manor was massive, its tall towers reaching the clouds. Its walls were aged with long vines that snaked around the cobblestone. A long bridge separated the gate from the front door, its towering fence locking Ellie out. The atmosphere was gloomy as dark clouds rolled in, covering the tops of the towers. Though the day had just begun, it seemed to be permanently dark, as if twilight had an ever-lasting role.

A tall figure started to walk towards her. His steps were quick, his blonde hair illuminated by the soft sun peeking between the clouds. His face was serious as he approached the Hufflepuff, his sullen eyes revealing sleep deprivation.

"Evans," Draco greeted through the other side of the gate. His hands rested on the handle but didn't make an effort to open it.

"Morning to you too, Draco. Open the gate please," Ellie responded as she raised an eyebrow at his still hand.

"No," the boy replied firmly. "You need to get away from this place. As far as you can."

"Draco, don't play with me. My father's waiting inside," Ellie reasoned as she attempted to reach around the railing to open the gate herself.

Draco took hold of her hand harshly, pushing it back through her side of the gate.

"Why are you here?" Draco questioned in a monotone voice.

"I was summoned. Your owl came to me, or Ron, to be exact. Same parchment, same seal."

"I never wrote anything. Come on, Evans, it's a shame you don't recognize my handwriting by now," Draco scoffed lightly.

"My father wants to meet me," Ellie muttered, shaking her head. "I was told to come as soon as I can. Now open the gates, Draco. I'll explain more once you do."

A glimmer of regret flashed through his grey eyes as he reluctantly opened the gate for Ellie. Ellie stepped inside as he closed the gate behind her, locking it in place. She waited for Draco to finish, walking slowly across the long bridge.

"Listen closely, Ellie. It's swarming with Death Eaters in there. All of them are itching with a reason to torture information out of you. Do not talk to any of them besides your father," Draco ordered, leaning his head closer to Ellie's ear in a hushed whisper.

"And my father? You've seen him?"

"No. I haven't been out of my room much. I only emerged because Father told me to fetch you," Draco replied.

As the two drew closer to the manor, Ellie's heart raced with an intensity so severe that it felt as if her heart sought to burst from her chest. Ellie tucked her necklace in her shirt, her hands starting to form a thin layer of sweat.

Draco glanced down at Ellie, noticing her subtle reaction to the tall door that now stood before them. He placed a comforting hand on her upper back as he nodded to the Hufflepuff.

"Ready?"

"Yes," Ellie croaked as she attempted to gulp down the rising anxiety.

Draco sighed as he pushed open the doors to his home, revealing high ceilings upheld by quartz pillars. The marble floor seemed to intensify the chilly atmosphere as Ellie drew Hermione's shawl closer to her body.

A single figure stood in the room waiting to greet the visitor, her unruly hair brining a nasty recollection to the Hufflepuff.

"You've changed your mind, then? About my offer?" Bellatrix cackled as she began to near Ellie, her heels echoing off the room's walls.

Ellie didn't say anything and continued to look straight ahead, her jaw clenching as Bellatrix eyed her appearance.

"Draco, remove the filthy material she calls clothing off of her. Hurry now, I can't stand to look at it without feeling sick," Bellatrix ordered as she scrunched her nose in disgust.

Draco gently removed the shawl from her shoulder's, folding it neatly to Bellatrix's dismay. He proceeded to excuse himself from the room but was stopped by Bellatrix's threatening wand.

"You stay here," Bellatrix insisted, putting the boy to a halt, her wand teasing at his throat.

Bellatrix started to circle the Hufflepuff, observing her aspects intently.

"Tell me, Ellie. How's school coming along for you?" the lady cornered, stopping just in front of the Hufflepuff, her piercing gaze burning holes into Ellie. "The professors treating you well?"

Ellie's body stiffened, though she continued to stay quiet, attempting to fixate her gaze somewhere else.

"Answer me!" Bellatrix suddenly screamed.

Ellie locked eyes with Draco, who stood behind the deranged lady. He nodded inconspicuously, approving for her to speak.

"School is fine," Ellie answered coldly.

"Liar!" Bellatrix claimed. "You haven't been in school, have you? So where have you been?"

"I've been in school," Ellie replied plainly, avoiding any conversation where she might slip up. "Ask Draco. I see him occasionally."

Bellatrix turned to Draco who stood with a serious face. He didn't place at Ellie nor second-guess her words. She approached him slowly, waving around her wand carelessly.

"It's true. I see her during meals," Draco replied simply, his body stiff from the lady's presence.

Bellatrix lowered her wand at the boy, turning back to Ellie with a doubtful expression.

"Hm," she shrugged her shoulders. "So about that offer... It's not every day a Hufflepuff dare step foot in here."

With a mischievous smirk, Bellatrix traced her wand across Ellie's neck, making her gulp in fear. She circled around the Hufflepuff slowly in attempt of intimidating her. She pressed the tip of her wand at the center of Ellie's throat, cackling loudly as the Hufflepuff flinched.

"Enough," another voice spoke. It was deep and hoarse, seeming to resemble the crack of thunder in a storm. "Let me speak to my daughter."

He stepped into the light, revealing himself to the Hufflepuff. His face was unfamiliar, but she gasped as she recognized his mannerism. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85.5K 2.8K 26
During your last year at Hogwarts, you're invited to the Burrow for the first time. You're excited to visit for Christmas, but you're nervous knowing...
575K 19.1K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
419K 14.8K 32
As Ellie's friends recover from the events from last year, Hogwarts is brewing with mystery and darkness. Betrayal and disloyalty arises as Hermione...
80.3K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...