𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Par mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 Plus

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty eight

2.7K 145 113
Par mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Xa'vvyon Kortez Franklin

"D'Nyah moveee." I groaned. Got me bout da bust for the fifth time forreal.

She got her neck brace taken off two days ago and she felt the need to give a nigga some sloppy toppy.

When I say my soul has been snatched, it has been SNATCHED.

"Fuckkkkkk." I moaned as I nutted in her mouth yet again but she kept going.

Got my toes curling and shit. I'm biting hard on my bottom lip to stop me from moaning but that shit wasn't working.

"Nigga damn. Fuck. Shitttt." I moaned out any and everything as she licked the whip cream off my dick.

mannn i'll wait another four months for this.

"If I nut one more fucking time." I squeezed my eyes shut and I curled my fingers up as she started doing that lil twisty shit that I like.

"D'Nyah this the last ti- oh my fuckkkk." I laid back on the bed as I nutted one more time.

I regret laying on the bed cus now I can't get up.

"You straight ?" She laughed as I sat there deep breathing.

"Soul Snatched."

"Period, don't play wimme." She smiled as she eased off the floor.

"If I wait another four months you gon do this again ?" I smiled as she helped me up.

"Nahh. What if ion feel like it then." She sat beside me.

"Mmcht, i'm finna take a nap."

"Put that nigga to sleep." I heard her mumble as I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion

*the next day*

"How it feel to have yo back and yo arm back bae ?" I asked Xay as me, him, Taison, and Raivyn walked out of our last physical therapy session.

Since all of us were basically fine, amy said there was no need for us to keep wearing that stuff.

"Shittt I'm really to be knee deep in some pussy." He yelled.

"Nigga you ?? Somebody bitch finna suck me up. I'm out this wheelchair too ? Oh it's up from here." Taison yelled along with him.

"D'Nyah how it feel to have yo leg back ?" Raivyn asked as we walked through the parking lot.

"I'm ready to fuck some shit up !!" I yelled and I started twerking in the middle of the road damn near getting hit.

"DAMN NIGGA WHAT THE FU-"

Once I saw who I was I just kept walking.

"Damn youn know a nigga now ?" Sy'Air chuckled.

"Mmcht Sy'Air don't." I stopped making Xay turn around, mug me, and walk this way.

"Who is you ta- mmcht." Xay mugged Sy'Air as he mugged Xay back.

"Wassup sloppy second." Sy'Air smirked at him making Xay clench and unclench his jaws.

"Son don't do this shit right now, blow ya fucking brains out infront of all these white folks. Nigga you in MY territory now." Xay was getting ready to pull out his gun but I stopped him.

"Xay stop, not right now." I put my hand over his and he mugged me.

"Oh so we doing this defending the opps shit again huh ?" He chuckled. "Aight. Nigga just know when I see you, it's up."

"Ain even gotta get at y'all nomo. Give it a few months. The damage don been done already."Sy'Air smirked making me sigh.

what is he tammat ?

"Xay I wasn't try-"

"D'Nyah back the fuck up foe I punch you in yo shit dawg, forreal. Soon as he come around you wanna be hashtag captain save a bitchass nigga." He mugged me.

"Xay I wasn't tryna take up for him. I was tryna keep you out of jail. It's security guards and snitching ass people all around this bitch. Cmon now, think."

"No the fuck you wasn't-"

"Yes the fuck I wa-"

"No you wasn't."

"Yes I was."

"No you wa-"

"Shut the fuck up !!" Raivyn yelled making us look at her.

"Y'all need therapy cus woun you just throat deep on this nigga peterwacker yesterday ?" Taison look confused.

"Man that's Xay tripping. Sy'Air was out there and he was finna pull the strap out onnat nigga but I stopped him and-"

"Why ?" Taison scrunched his face up.

"My point."

"Oh my god. Niggas are so stupid. Do y'all not see all them security guards out there !! Them folks was looking too. Like damn y'all is dumb. I don't give a fuck about Sy'Air no more. Nigga was dead to me once I found out he had sum to do with the shit that happened to us. Y'all really take me as some opp as bitch and I don't appreciate that." I mugged them and sat back in my seat.

"You just saying that cus you got ca-"

"Xay shut the fuck up talking to me. I would hate to knock them fake ass teeth out yo mouth." I closed  my eyes and balled my fist up.

"Sai'Je said she at-"

"Pause.. who ?" I looked at Ashante as everybody else smacked they lips.

"Ashante, you talk so damn much." Taison shook his head.

"My baddd i'm sorry !!" She threw her hands up in defense.

"Y'all been hanging with ha assum ?" Xay mugged them.

"When y'all was in the hospital, she was there too and she said she wanted to apologize to everybody."

"Apologize my ass. Y'all so quick to forgive people what if she had sum to do with the bullshit that happened to us ? Huh ?" I mugged them.

"D'Nyah y'all fought over some dumb shit. You beat her ass twice so it's okay." Ashante looked back at me.

"I'mma just make this clear one time. If that bitch comes near me, i'm stomping ha ass. AGAIN." I said then put my airpods in and started listening to music.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't want alot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need !!" I sung to my live.

"And iiiiiiii." Taison yelled.

"Don't care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree !!" Raivyn yelled.

"All I want for Christmassss is fooooooood. Foooood baeeebayyyy !!" I sung making everybody laugh then I went through comment.

yobitchlovesyair ha. lol

sai'jeeeee y'all so crazyyy 😭😭.

theshaderoom the person who allegedly shot at your friends and ran you guys off the road, sy'air, in your comments ? 👀🍵

dinodan not y'all t-ing up w/o me. i thought we was better than that 🥲.

"Sy'Air getcho opp ass off my live. Sai'Je getcho opp ass off my live. Shaderoom mind yo damn business. Dan friend we texted you but youn know how to text back."

"Ouuu that dumbass nigga Sy'Air onnat bitch ? Listen hea you bitchass nigga, when I see you, i'm putting one in ya brain dumbass nigga. You thought shit was sweet cus we ain't die but best believe that before I die, you getting yours." Taison said in the camera.

yobitchlovesyair the damage has been done nigga. my job is done 💀

"Here y'all go with the dumb shit. It's a whole lotta folks on here and y'all threatening each other. Know damn well the shaderoom can't keep shit to theyselves and y'all dumbass doing this. Bye." I ended my live and walked in the living room.

"Bae can you get me so-"

"Stop talking to me." I grabbed the remote snd went to Netflix.

"Nyny look !! I got nefwish on my tablet !!" Xailey yelled as she sat beside me.

Xay mama said she wanted to move to a different state because people were sending her notes threatening to kill her and a bunch of other shit so she dropped Xailey off and dipped.

I mean ion blamed her but why bring a child to a target's house ?

"Whatchu watching Xai ?" I asked her.

"Cocomelon !!" She yelled and clapped her hands making me mug her.

"Mannn them big head ass babies really aggravating. All of em got the same mama and different daddies so they moms a hoe." Taison mumbled.

"Exactly."

We all sat in the living room watching a movie until we heard banging on the door.

"Open up !!" The banging got louder and harder.

"Raivyn go in the kitchen and get the guns and shit and put them behind the fridgerator. Ashante go in the rooms and make sure shit's clear. Take Xailey witchu." Xay said as whoever outside banged harder.

"Hold on !! Damn" I yelled.

"I'm finna go check some of the rooms too. You got some on you ?" Taison whispered.

"Yeah." Xay took the gun and weed out his pocket and tossed it to Tai as he ran down the hall.

As soon as I opened the door some police officers came in and pushed me out the way making me fall. "Excuse you !! Shit."

"Xa'vvyon Franklin ?" One of then looked at Xay making my heart drop.

"Yeah wha-"

"You are under arrest for the murder of Jervontae Bortley. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court." The man said and I scrunched my face up as they put handcuffs on him.

"What the fu-"

"D'Nyah shut up, you know where my card at. Go to the bank and get some money and come straight to the police station. I love you." He said making me frown.

"I love you too."

"Nyny loo- XAY !!" Xailey screamed once she saw him being walked out in handcuffs.

"Where they take bubba ?" She started to cry.

"Bubba gon be okay Xai stop crying." I said as we looked out the door as saw them put Xay in the car.

"They arrested him ?" Taison asked as I grabbed my jacket and my keys and put my slides on.

"Nigga no shit !!" I grabbed Xailey and hurried up and put her jacket and shoes on.

"He told me to go by the bank and get some cash out his account then go to the station so that's what i'm finna do." I walked to the door.

"Aight we right behind you." Taison ran down the hallway.

"Tai stop running cus yo liv-"

"Ashante stop fucking talking and go to the car !!" I heard him yell as I put Xailey in her seat and drove off.

"Bubba ohtay Nyny ?" I looked through the mirror and saw Xailey frowning as tears threatened to fall out her eyes.

"Yeah Xailey he okay. Don't cry. He wouldn't want you to cry. We finna go see him right now." I said as I pulled out of the bank's driveway.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Excuse me ?" I ran inside the police station and went to the stand.

"Girl yes he was like i sTiLl lOvE yOu and shit like-"

"Excuse meeeeee. Idontgiveafuckabouthowhewasssdoyourjobbb." I said quickly making the girl mug me.

"Hollon girl, whatchu want ?" she put the phone down and looked at me.

"Not even finna be onnat witchu cus I know I'll beatcho fatass skinny. Anyways, have they posted a bail for Xa'vvyon Franklin ?" I looked at her as she typed something in the computer and chewed her gum like her life depended on it.

"Full name, date of birth, and gender."

"Xa'vvyon Kortez with a k and a z Franklin. January 1st, 2000. Male." I tapped my thigh getting impatient.

"Uhmmmm yeah. They have to keep him over night for interrogation. There isn't a bail price yet but on here it says it should be posted in 3-5 days." She said making me sigh.

"Alright, thank you." I walked out the building and saw Taison holding his stomach.

"What's wrong witchu ?"

"I'm straight just a lil stomach pain no biggie. What they say ?"

"He gotta stay overnight for interrogation and they gon post bail in 3-5 days." I said making him smack his lips.

"He ain't even kill dude tho."

"My point. This shit blowing me cus I know Sy'Air had some shit to do widdit. Ain even do shit to him so why the fuck- ?" I scrunched my face up and walked to my car.

"We'll figure out. Aye say tho, we'll meet you at the house." he turned around and walked slowly holding the bottom of his stomach.

Something was off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

vote. i'm not making no fuck ass voting goal. just vote.

my mama love me sm.. she making some baby shower food and she got a bitch 3 nle choppa hoodies and a damn phone 😛.

anyways merry christmas. and fucking vote.

bye

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

496K 20.7K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
268K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
216K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
161 3 28
🦋💕✨