Deception • Woosang

Par KangYeosnack

Wooyoung moves out Yeosang moves in Wooyoung wants his house back Yeosang lets him share on one condition Fak... Plus

Trigger/content warnings
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20- Epilogue

5

1K 77 38
Par KangYeosnack

Wooyoung lies down on his sofa bed (yes, it's actually very comfortable) and mindlessly scrolls around on his laptop. He's home alone since Yeosang is at work today, something about a photoshoot, and one tomorrow too. He can't call any of his friends because they're at work too so he's currently extremely bored. He knows he should be doing something productive like figuring out how he's going to get a job again, but he has no motivation to do anything right now, and that's okay.

He scrolls through his social medias and getting bored very quickly, he remembers Yeosang, who is a model. Wooyoung gets curious and looks him up, remembering that he's the face of the Kang modelling agency.

He isn't surprised when hundreds of photos come up, all very beautiful. Yes he admits, Yeosang is good looking, how can he not when he's literally the face of the biggest modelling company.

As he scrolls through different pictures, Wooyoung slowly starts to recognise him, and as a journalist, he's actually meant to keep up with these kind of things, he definitely knows the big companies like the Kang modelling agency and who the CEOs are, but he never paid attention to the actual models.

He admires Yeosang's work, looking good in everything, even some ugly outfits (in his opinion) and he looks good with different make up styles too.  Wooyoung concludes that modelling must come naturally to him, his parents must have been delighted to have made such a unbelievably good looking child since they coincidentally run a modelling company, Yeosang is literally the blueprint for the beauty standard... like officially literally.

This fact dawns on him as he scrolls through magazine covers, Yeosang is definitely his type. Wooyoung wouldn't like to admit that he has a type, usually he likes people for their personality and if their faces is nice too, that's a lucky bonus.

He wouldn't be able to describe to anyone if they asked him his type, he doesn't care about specific things like sharp jawline or nice nose, if he likes a face, he likes it. However, now that he's seen Yeosang's professionally taken pictures and his bare face, Wooyoung realises that Yeosang is his type, every feature just looks so nice and they all look good together.

He feels slightly overwhelmed at this discovery that Yeosang is handsome. So he closes his laptop and takes a nap.

~

Yeosang sits down on his chair, tired since he had just finished a long and quite difficult shoot. They were experimenting with different photographers and this one today must have had their balls kicked before coming here, he was very moody and dissatisfied with all the pictures and poses.

He couldn't care less though, this shoot is over, he has another tomorrow. People overlook the difficulty of modelling, Yeosang is always physically tired after some shoots, having to stand in uncomfortable positions, or in extremely hot or cold weather.

He had grown to ignore the photographers anger because they'd shout at him just because of a lighting problem or a wardrobe malfunction when he should be shouting at the designer or something.

It's sad that he's always the one who people take their anger out on because he's the centre of attention. It's not his fault that the prop fell from the wall, its the set designers. But he's the one who always gets shouted at because he's the one on camera.

The shoot had run over so he hadn't eaten in hours and as he closes his eyes and takes a rest, Yeosang thinks back to yesterday and remembers what Wooyoung's friend Yunho had tried telling him. He had said something about Wooyoung and his current situation but Yeosang didn't get what he was trying to say. He would have just left it at that but the way Wooyoung had so quickly shut Yunho down and didn't let him elaborate, only made him more curious.

After taking care of some admin, Yeosang comes home to the smell of food. He thought Wooyoung had ordered some lunch but he sees him in the kitchen, cooking. He watches him silently, surprised at the sight.

Yeosang hadn't even realised he was staring until Wooyoung lets out a shocked gasp, clutching his chest. "You scared me! What the hell are you doing just standing there like a scarecrow"

He looks around "ah sorry, I was just surprised, I didn't know you can cook" Yeosang can tell he's a good cook, the food smells divine.

"Yeah, I figured you can't, you've been ordering food every single day since I got here, and you've probably been doing that since you moved too judging by the empty fridge and cabinets." Wooyoung tuts at the other "take out isn't healthy you know, also expensive but I doubt that affects you but my wallet cries every time I see a delivery person handing you food."

Wooyoung figures cooking is a nice way to repay his roommate, he enjoys it too so he doesn't mind. He thinks paying for groceries makes up for the fact that Yeosang is refusing rent from him.

"You've only been here two days! I didn't order food every day before you came" Yeosang protests, which isn't completely a lie, he had eaten out with Seonghwa when he'd first moved in, that technically isn't take out... its dining in.

"Whatever, just sit, luckily you came just in time because the food is still hot, I'm almost done" Yeosang does as he's told, looking forward to lunch since he's starving. He has coffee for breakfast every day because that's the only thing he can make, then orders food for lunch and dinner, he'd die for some homemade food right now.

When Wooyoung lays a plate for each of them and doesn't move, Yeosang pauses "what?"

"You try it first, I want to know what you think" Wooyoung looks at him expectantly, Yeosang cant tell if he's nervous or confident but he figures he probably doesn't care that much so he takes a bite.

He lets out a sigh of content as the fresh food hits his starved taste buds. "It's great, thanks" Yeosang quickly mutters before indulging in the food. Wooyoung beams at the compliment and takes a bite, yup, delicious as always.

When they're done, Yeosang helps with the dishes, they had agreed on splitting the chores to make sure their living space stays intact. Although, Wooyoung feels like he only does the chores, mostly because Yeosang isn't used to it and therefore doesn't do them very well, but the effort is there at least.

"So, I wanted to ask you something..." Yeosang says, washing his plate with full concentration.

Wooyoung sighs as he sees Yeosang scrubbing his plate with hand wash instead of washing liquid. "What is it"

He's done washing his plate, not knowing why it smelt so strong but he sits down on the bar stool behind their counter anyway. "What Yunho said yesterday, I didn't understand what he was trying to say." Even though Wooyoung's back is facing him, he notices him pause for a second, before quickly resuming the dishes.

"Oh. It's nothing"

"That's what you said yesterday but it doesn't seem like nothing" Yeosang presses, wanting to know what it is and why Wooyoung is making this seem like a bad thing.

"I told you, its literally nothing, Yunho wasn't saying anything, its no big deal" Wooyoung says, not stopping his chores.

"If its nothing then why can't you tell me?"

Wooyoung finally turns around, Yeosang expected him to look annoyed but he doesn't. "I don't want to tell you"

He furrows his eyebrows, "why?"

"Because" Wooyoung sighs, running a hand through his hair "it's embarrassing, and- ugh" he stops talking and turns around.

Yeosang sighs, he clearly doesn't want to tell so he stops trying to get him to talk. However, Wooyoung stays unmoving for a few seconds before turning back to face him "you know why I can't find a job right, I told you"

He nods, aware of Wooyoung's unfortunate fate "yeah, no one wants to hire you because of an unlucky mistake with crush"

The other nods, "Yunho reiterated that you work for Kang agency right?" Yeosang bobs his head, not really knowing where Wooyoung is going. "The biggest company in our country, arguably quite powerful?"

It finally clicks in his head what Yunho was suggesting.

Wooyoung continues "So if someone like me published an article under your company, their reputation would be repaired because if a company more powerful than Crush uploaded an article written by a hated journalist... they would trust him again?"

It was a long shot but it makes sense nonetheless and worth trying at least. Yeosang slowly nods his head. "Ahh, I get it now, that's actually not a bad idea, I'll take you to work with me tomorrow."

Wooyoung widens his eyes "no no! I was just explaining to you what Yunho was trying to tell you yesterday, I wouldn't actually have you do that"

"But why? You could get a new job faster and finally get to pursue your dream"

"I know but" Wooyoung awkwardly runs his hand through his hair, he doesn't want to ask this big of a favour to Yeosang, he's already in debt to him.

"Wooyoung, thank you for telling me even though you didn't want to." Yeosang gets his attention, trying to convince him to agree to the idea. "I understand you didn't want to because it'd be a lot to ask, or you want to find your own way. But I'm more than willing to let you use the company's name just so you can go out there and do what you want, instead of being all sad at home all day."

Wooyoung pouts, "thank you, but you're already doing so much by letting me stay here and not even pay rent or-"

"I'm more in debt to you by making you pretend date me just because I'm afraid of my mother. Please, you don't have to if you really don't want to but just think about it ok?" Yeosang really wants to do something to help him get something he's wanted for ages, he's already doing so much for him by cooking for him and putting up an act for his mother. "It's worth a try and I'm more than willing to help."

~

Wooyoung eventually gives in which is why he finds himself making breakfast early in the morning before the two head to Yeosang's workplace.

A sleepy Yeosang emerges from the bedroom "what are you doing?"

Wooyoung turns around, surprised. "Oh, I got up a bit earlier to make breakfast, I've seen you just drink coffee for breakfast and I don't know if its because you don't know how to make anything or you're just lazy but its a bad habit so I'm making some actual solid food for you"

Yeosang just blinks sleepily at him and Wooyoung tries not to swoon at his puffy face. The said boy just nods and heads to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving him to carry on in the kitchen. He makes a simple breakfast, rice and egg soup, wanting to go easy on Yeosang since his stomach is used to only coffee for two weeks.

By the time the other comes back, food is done and Wooyoung is already eating, having left a plate for Yeosang next to him.

"This is really good, thanks" Yeosang says in between bites.

"It's just plain rice and plain soup" Wooyoung says, looking at Yeosang who is stuffing his face, he smiles to himself, it makes him feel proud for some reason.

~

They arrive at Yeosang's workplace and immediately is surrounded by pictures of Yeosang all over the walls, very huge pictures, very huge building too. He looks around, amazed, he's never really been to a big company building like this, he finds it fascinating.

"I have a shoot now but it shouldn't take long, will you wait around until I finish so I can show you around?" Yeosang seems in a hurry so Wooyoung just nods and Yeosang quickly says "great, I'll meet you here when I'm done" then runs off.

He walks around the huge building, and wonders where to explore first, there are many floors but he figures he shouldn't go too far because he doesn't want to get lost. Plus, Yeosang will show him around later anyway.

It's mostly just a bunch of meeting rooms and offices filled with staff, its quite dull but the decor makes it look the opposite. Very modern and stylish, colours from the photos on the wall bring life to the neutral tones of the interior. He takes a seat on a random sofa, looking at the framed photos, they were of random models that worked under the company but a lot of them were Yeosang, the huge ones were certainly only Yeosang.

He recognises many of the pictures since he went through a lot of them yesterday on his laptop when he remembers his discovery that he's quite attracted to Yeosang's visuals. He quickly looks away from the pictures, which is hard because every way he turns, there's another picture of Yeosang. His parents must love him to fill their building with his pictures.

He starts walking around again, trying to escape the Yeosangs on the wall staring at him, he warns himself not to be fooled by the good looks. From what he's seen the past two days, Wooyoung isn't a fan of his personality, so he must ignore his pretty face.

Walking through random corridors, Wooyoung finds some studios. He peers through the door and the rooms are ginormous, there are a few rooms like this, its probably where the models get their photos taken, some sets have props, some are different colours. He sees someone getting their photo taken, multiple cameras, very bright lights and lots of staff behind them.

He checks the face and its not Yeosang, he wonders where he's doing his shoot, it would be interesting to observe...

As he's quietly opening some more doors and looking into them, there's a tap on his shoulder. Wooyoung quickly turns around to see a random person looking at him, confused. "Who are you?"

He looks nervously at him, he and his coworker behind him have ID cards around their necks, he'd noticed everyone else did too when he was exploring. Wooyoung realises that he probably looks extremely suspicious right now.

"I uh-" he struggles to explain himself, "I left my ID at home, I'll go back and get it" he decides to lie, giving the man a smile before running away, but he's stopped when he tries to rush past him.

"How did you get in? You cant enter without swiping your card" the man holds Wooyoung's shoulder, preventing him from moving. "We've had reports of a thief, it must be you. Wow! I'm going to get a raise once they find out I've caught you." He squeezes his shoulder, making him wince.

Suddenly, Wooyoung's shirt is grabbed and he's pulled forward, being forced to walk wherever he's being taken. "Wait no! Ok I lied I don't work here but I'm not a thief!"

They've gained quite the audience now as people have come out of their offices to see the commotion. "Oh yeah? If you're not a thief what are you? Delivery men aren't allowed to come in this far into the building"

Wooyoung has no idea how to explain that he's here in relation to his job. Heck, even he has no idea why here here. "I swear I'm not the thief!" He tries getting the strong grip off his shirt.

"If you're not the thief then why are you denying it so aggressively? If you were innocent you'd be more calm wouldn't you"

Wooyoung is getting annoyed at the stubborn man, if he wanted a raise then he should work harder not make an innocent person a criminal. Wooyoung can not be in bad terms with another influential company.

"Because you just started dragging me without my permission! Of course I'd be aggressive if you're being aggressive too" he manages to get the mans hand off his shirt and begins to run off but he's grabbed by his hair this time. Talk about being professional and workplace etiquette.

He cries out in surprise as he's forced to walk backward towards the man. "You think I'd believe that? I'm not letting you go that easily"

Wooyoung yelps loudly as his hair is pulled round, making his head move around quickly. He gets dizzy easily and just wants it to stop. "Let me go! I swear I came with Yeosang!" He squeezes his eyes shut, getting a headache.

The man scoffs, laughing at his coworker and the audience around them. "You hear that? That's a new excuse ain't it? Never heard someone coming in with the younger Kang before. You should have come up with a better excuse, I'm taking this thief to the ceo." He groans as he's pulled away, he thinks about his unlucky fate, whats he supposed to do now?

"There's no need"

Wooyoung is only moved a step and he opens his eyes to see Yeosang with his arms crossed, looking annoyed. He finches at the sight, he probably hates him now, having caused a ruckus in his workplace. He's most likely going to be kicked out of the apartment too.

The man seems oblivious to Yeosang's expression, as his smile is cynically wide. "Young Kang, sir, I've found the criminal we've been looki-"

"Let him go" Yeosang abruptly says, gesturing to the hand on Wooyoung's hair.

The man looks startled at his sharp tone, slowly letting go of his hair, but then grabbing his shoulder instead.

Yeosang's eyes shoot him daggers and the crowd collectively gulp. The man tries to talk but Yeosang holds a hand up, silencing him. "He's not who you're looking for, he was telling the truth, he did come with me today"

The man's eyes widen, but not letting go of Wooyoung "oh, my apologies-"

"Now" Yeosang interrupts, he doesn't want his empty apologies. He's had staff complain about this guy before and he figures now was the perfect time to fire him. "I'd like it if you took your hand off my boyfriend"

The crowd simultaneously gasp, along with Wooyoung. They know now that this man has lost his job. Once a shaky hand has let go of his hair, Yeosang grabs Wooyoung's wrist and takes him away from the crowd, everyone staring at them in shock and immediately heading back to their offices, gossiping and texting away.

They are speed walking silently until they're far away from the commotion which took place a minute ago, Wooyoung is still surprised and is being dragged by Yeosang mindlessly. He gets his thoughts back once they stop and Wooyoung immediately speaks.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone that far, I completely forgot that I don't-"

"There's nothing you have to be sorry for, are you okay?" Yeosang looks at Wooyoung's head guiltily. If only he had came sooner, he'd forgotten that Wooyoung would look suspicious without an ID.

Wooyoung just nods, smiling to show that he's okay. "I'm sorry..." Yeosang says, genuinely looking ashamed. "I shouldn't have blurted out that we're dating, it's not supposed to be public. I- I didn't know how else he was going to let you go." his family were the only ones who are supposed to know, its going to be harder to get Wooyoung out of this situation now.

The other just smiles, lifting Yeosang's head so it's not so sad and droopy. "It's fine, you did what you had to, we'll sort out the problem when the time comes, but right now, we're dating."

He sighs in response, forcing himself to collect his emotions. "Alright, lets just go home, I'll show you around another day." Wooyoung nods and follows him quickly.

He looks around as they walk "you know, I'm surprised I didn't recognise you when we first met, I've definitely seen these pictures around on billboards and stuff" Wooyoung points at some pictures, attempting to make conversation but Yeosang doesn't seem to be in the mood. He catches up to Yeosang so that he's walking next to him now. "Why do they call you young Kang?"

Yeosang shrugs "CEO Kang is my father, Mr Kang is my older brother so I guess I'm young Kang" he says simply and Wooyoung hums in approval. Makes sense. "Also, you won't see my parents here often, but my brother comes everyday since he's the next CEO."

As soon as he mentions him, a voice is heard. "Yeosang, I didn't know you had a shoot today"

They turn around, startled at the random voice and Yeosang recognises his brother, standing behind them with a smile. "Hey hyung"

"I haven't seen you since you moved, you never call" he says with a frown, Yeosang only nods. It's not like they've missed each other, they only see each other at work since they didn't even live together anyway, ever since his brother got married and moved out.

"Who's this?" Yeosang's brother peers behind him to look at Wooyoung curiously.

He sighs, more people to reveal Wooyoung too. "This is my boyfriend Jung Wooyoung".

Wooyoung waves and displays his bright smile, after being the one telling people that Yeosang is his boyfriend, it felt good to finally be introduced as the boyfriend this time... even though this whole thing is fake.

Yeosang's brother nods in understanding, knowing how crazy their mother is about marriage. "its nice to see you've finally found one, he's just your type as well"

Surprised at the older's words, Wooyoung looks at Yeosang, who looks horrified. "Wh-"

"Anyway I'm getting late for my meeting, see you later"

Yeosang lets out a quick bye before quickly walking again, not wanting Wooyoung to see his embarrassing blush. The other has to jog to keep up with him, smiling knowingly. "So... I'm your type?"

"Shut up" Yeosang snaps, but Wooyoung just laughs, he seems tired from his shoot so he decides to cook a nice lunch when they get back.

~
No one:
Wooyoung: Yes I do the cooking, yes I do the cleaning

This fic is kind a mess I don't even know what the plot is yet
Also I'm pretty sure I went overboard with describing them doing the dishes lmao

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37K 1.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...
35.5K 1.4K 5
Soulmate au where the first words spoken to your soulmate are written on your body. And Wooyoung and Yeosang weren't exactly sure about the words wr...
10.8K 221 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
66.8K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...