Prince in Calvin Klein || A T...

By Lotus-Flower-writes

Shoto Todoroki is a wealthy CEO whose marriage is on the rocks. (y/n) (l/n) is girl with a normal 9 to 5 job... More

Read This
๐Ÿฅโ˜•One ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅž
Two๐Ÿต
Three๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ™
Four ๐Ÿ’ณ ๐Ÿ’ต
Five ๐Ÿธ
Six ๐Ÿท๐ŸŽถ
Seven ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•
Eight๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿน
Nine ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’ข
Ten ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ›
Twelve๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽค
Thirteen๐Ÿฃ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿœ
Fourteenโ˜•
Fifteen ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿฅก
Sixteen๐Ÿน๐Ÿค”
Seventeen๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ›
Eighteen๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ˜ค
Nineteen ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ˜
Twenty ๐Ÿน
Twenty one๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿช
Twenty two ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿท
Twenty three๐Ÿง‡โ˜•
Twenty four ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ’ต
Twenty five ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ“ฑ
Twenty six๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ต
Twenty Seven๐Ÿ“ธ
Twenty Eight๐ŸŽ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ“ฑ
Twenty Nine๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜’
Thirty๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜Š
Thirty One ๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŽ™๐Ÿน
Thirty Two ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿต
Thirty Three ๐Ÿ›โ˜•๐Ÿ’
Thirty Four๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ˜ค
Thirty Five ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿธ
Thirty Six๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Thirty Seven๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿฅƒ
โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
Announcement
Thirty eight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿน๐Ÿ›
Thirty nine๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ‘ 
Forty๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿš—๐ŸŒƒ
Forty one - OVA Chapter ๐Ÿฉบ๐Ÿคญ
Forty two - OVA Chapter๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค•
Forty three - OVA Chapter ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉนโ˜บ
Forty four - OVA Chapter ๐Ÿง‹
Forty five - Ova Chapter๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ˜ด
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„Don't like Don't read๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Forty six - OVA Chapter๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿคญ
I'm Back??

Eleven๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿธ

588 28 35
By Lotus-Flower-writes

Back to the life of Beautiful People

~~~

"Why not tonight?" Daphne sighs.

"Because just not tonight." Shoto says while taking off his tie then unbuttoning his shirt.

"But it's been a while since we...you know had some fun." She twirls her hair.

"I'm just tired, I've been at work all day and I'm preparing for a meeting in two weeks." Shoto says.

Daphne grunts and sits by her dressing table, pouting as she crossed her arms. "It's the same with you."

Todoroki arched his brow. "The same with me? What about the time I wanted to have sex but you were whining about how you couldn't ruin your implants."

"I couldn't do anything to cause stress for two weeks, that's completely understandable."

"Whatever Daphne." Shoto sighs.

"Fine." She gets up from her spot. "Since you wanna act like a Jackass, I'm going out with friends."

She goes into her walking closet and grabs an outfit and into the extended closet for her shoes.

"Out? It's almost 11 pm, where the Hell are you going?"

"The red-light district." 

"Like Hell you are." Shoto gets up from the bed.

"Oh, now you have the energy. Too late I'm going out."

Before Daphe could leave out the room, Shoto grabs her by her arm. "I said you're not going."

"I'm a grown woman, I can do what I want!" She snatched her arm out of his hold and leaves out the room.

Todoroki lets out an irritated groan and punches the wall nearby. 

The next morning

 After Todoroki got ready for the day, he was putting some things in his briefcase when he had gotten a notification on his phone.

He walks towards the island counter and opened up the notification. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill her."

Shoto storms up the stairs and into the bedroom where Daphne was trying to sleep off a hangover.

He walks over towards her side of the bed roughly turns her over, waking her up in the process.

"What?" She groans.

"How the Hell did you spend $600 last night with my credit card?!"

"I was...I was gonna tell you baby after I woke up." She rubs her temples. "Could you...could you not talk so loud?"

"Why the Hell not?!"

"I..I get you're angry, but this Hangover is killing me. I'm gonna keep listening, but I'm just gonna close my eyes." Seconds later she was snoring. 

"Count to 10...Just count to 10 Shoto..." He tells himself while walking out of the room.

~~~

"It sucks you're losing control over your woman." Touya says as the two sat at the bar of a restaurant.

"Is it weird that I wanted to slap her?"

"You were that pissed off huh?" He snickers.

"I didn't want to think it...I was just really upset."

"Probably just trauma from when the old man used to smack us around."

"I don't even want to go there." Shoto sighs.

"So...this all started because you weren't in the mood to fuck her or something."

"That's about it." Shoto says while finishing his cocktail.

"You're being too soft on her. If don't put your foot down, next she'll start fucking randos behind your back."

"Do you have to say stuff like that?"

"I'm just being honest, baby brother."

"I don't want to hurt her."

"I'm not saying that you gotta be like the old man, I'm just saying show her that you're not gonna put up with her bullshit."

Shoto sighs. "You're right. So, are you hungry?"

"As long as you're paying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 350 25
ใ€Ž "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" ใ€ ใ€Žใƒ•ใ‚งใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ฏใ‚นใ€ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ Yuki decided to work for Shoto in order to pa...
320K 17.2K 18
- โ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜! โž โคท ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข is too shy to approach his crush and his only option is to leave love let...
1.5K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
748K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...