High on Victory (Kageyama x H...

Galing kay SonyaStarling

A steamy oneshot yaoi short story featuring Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shouyo from the manga Haikyuu. WARNING... Higit pa

High on Victory
High on Victory (part 2)
The day it Took Off
The Day They Spread their Wings
The day He Visited
The day He Came Back
The day They Settled

Side-story 1 - Hot Christmas

1.3K 26 2
Galing kay SonyaStarling

Warning: Contains explicit yaoi content! So read at your own discretion!

--

Kageyama Tobio came home after a long period away on the 24th of december. He had spent a few weeks on tour with his volleyball team and was eager to see Hinata after such a long time.

He and Shouyou had been living together for over a year and a half now, and Tobio couldn't even imagine his life without the orange haired boy now.

"Shouyou, I'm back!" Kageyama called after closing the door of their apartment.

He took off his shoes and stared at the empty living room. He was surprised to not see his boyfriend waiting for him, especially since they had promised to go out for this Christmas Eve.

Kageyama walked to the bedroom, which was also empty... He pondered a moment, until he heard noise coming from their bathroom.

He slowly approached the sliding door and saw that it was ajar. He peeked through the small opening and gaped at the vision inside.

Hinata was on the floor, perched up on his knees; he was leaning against the small bathtub. He was completely naked and wet, as if he had just finished his shower. But what shocked Kageyama most was that Shouyou was fingering himself!

The young setter watched with his eyes wide open at the sexy scene before him, and felt his crotch grow hard.

Small moans and whimpers came out of Hinata's mouth as he plunged his slim fingers in his butthole.

"Hn~ To...bio...!" He called out, his voice shaking with pleasure.

Kageyama gulped, "Did I hear that right...?" He asked himself, his eyes glued to the lewd action.

"Tobio~!" Hinata repeated, louder this time.

The black haired man couldn't stay hidden any longer; he slammed the door open in a big movement, making Hinata jump in scare.

"I'm here, Shouyou!"

The younger spiker slowly turned his head towards Kageyama and looked at him, horrified.

"T-Tobio-kun?!" Hinata stammered.

He fell back on his butt and back away against the bathtub tiles when Kageyama came closer. A wild blush now colored his cheeks, and he tried to push him away when Tobio caught his face in his big hands.

"Did you miss me that much that you couldn't wait for me?" Kageyama asked, a little grin on his face.

"No! That's not what... I..." Hinata exclaimed.

He averted his gaze, the embarrassment was too much for him right now.

"I was pre... um... prep..."

"Preparing?" Tobio finished, in awe. "You were preparing for me...?"

"S-so what if I was?!" Hinata pouted, not looking at Kageyama.

The latter couldn't believe how adorable Hinata was right this moment. He groaned, making Shouyou glance at him with raised eyebrows.

Tobio sighed, "Damn... I'm at my limit..." he said, looking down at his pants.

Hinata followed his eyes and saw the bulging issue pushing against the fabric. He stared at it and blushed harder.

"Did that really make you hard...?" He smirked.

"Hey! It's not my fault if you're so damn sexy, okay?!" Kageyama retorted. "You have to take your responsibility!"

Shouyou stared at his boyfriend, incredulous.

"What the hell...? So it's my fault if you're such a perv?!"

"Yes!!"

The two young men glared at each other for a few seconds, then grabbed each other by the neck and crashed their lips together. They hungrily kissed and naturally made their way to the bed.

Shouyou pushed Tobio on the firm mattress and straddled the muscular body of his boyfriend after taking his shirt and pants off. He grinded his own body against the hard member and licked his lips. Kageyama just remained motionless, eager to see what his young lover would do.

Not waiting any longer, Hinata impaled himself on the throbbing phallus under him. He went down slowly, appreciating each inch of flesh that penetrated him.

And as he finally reached the base of the penis, Hinata cried out and ejaculated. He also felt that Tobio came inside at the same time.

The two lovers stared at each other and laughed.

"What the hell...! That was so fast, ha ha!" Shouyou chuckled.

"It has been a long time after all..." Kageyama said with a small grin.

"But it's only been a few weeks though..."

Hinata collapsed on the bed beside his boyfriend and buried his face in the bed sheets, embarrassed by his premature climax.

"Which is a long time, dumbass!" Kageyama retorted with a slap on the buttcheeks.

Shouyou looked at him and grinned, "Okaeri, Tobio-kun!"

"Tadaima!" Kageyama replied, planting a kiss on top of Hinata's head.

He then stared at the young man and asked, "For real though, why were you prepping like that?"

Shouyou made a cute pout, "I had planned to take you out tonight... for something special..." he muttered.

"Really? Then let's go!" Kageyama exclaimed.

He got up from the bed and yanked Hinata up on his feet.

"Where did you want to go?" Kageyama asked as he got dressed.

"Well, I have booked a hotel room downtown... I hope that's alright?" Hinata replied.

Tobio stopped and looked at him, "Yeah of course! Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know... It's not your style usually."

Tobio stepped closer and kissed Hinata.

"Maybe, but as long as we can be together tonight, I don't care!"

They got ready rapidly and left their little flat holding each other's hand. Kageyama noticed that Hinata had taken a suspicious looking bag with him but didn't inquire further.

--

It didn't take too long for them to get to the hotel with a taxi. Shouyou checked in at the front desk and led Tobio to the last floor, where their booked room was situated. He nervously opened the door and the couple went into the fancy looking suite.

Even Kageyama could see that it was a high end hotel and worried a little.

"I hope you didn't pay too much for this...?" he asked, turning to face Hinata.

"Don't worry about that and just enjoy!" Hinata replied curtly as he put down their bag.

Tobio walked around the room, admiring the Christmas decorations and ended up at the big window. He looked outside and gasped when he saw the big balcony. He opened the double glass doors and stepped on the wooden floor.

"That is so cool!" he exclaimed as approached the guardrail.

The view was exceptional: they could see almost all of Tokyo and its Holiday illuminations. Shouyou joined Tobio and smiled.

"Right? I thought it would be nice to have a change of scenery for once." he explained.

Kageyama turned his head and met Hinata's gaze.

"Happy birthday, Tobio-kun!" Shouyou exclaimed with the most gentle smile. "And also Merry christmas!"

He extended his arms with a package in his hands. Kageyama looked at him in surprise.

"Birthday...?"

"You forgot it was on the 22nd again, didn't you...?" Hinata sighed, shaking his head.

Tobio simply nodded; birthdays had never been something he celebrated, so the date always evaded him.

He took the present and went back inside the suite to open it.

Tobio's eyes widened when he saw what was inside the small box: handcuffs, a blindfold and other lewd instruments. He raised back his face, confused, and stared at Hinata who was fidgeting on the spot, playing with his fingers.

"I, err... I never know what to get you as a present, so um... I thought, you know..." he stammered, blushing. "You said you wanted to try using objects before, so..."

Kageyama gulped and stared down at the items, he grabbed the handcuffs in his hand and felt his whole body heat up with anticipation. He stood up and took a step forward to kiss Hinata.

"Thanks!" He kissed him again. "You always amaze me with your weird ideas, Shouyou."

"Hey, that's not..." Hinata started shouting, before he felt something encircle one of his wrists.

He knew immediately what it was, of course and just peered up at Tobio, who smirked playfully.

"Let's do it now!" he said, before leading Shouyou to the bed.

"W-wait, don't you want to eat dinner first?! There is meat and all the good stuff!" Hinata tried to delay the inevitable.

"Nah, I'd rather eat you up!" Kageyama replied.

He pushed Hinata down on the bed and binded Hinata's wrists to the head of the bed with the 2nd handcuff. Shouyou groaned and wriggled in a last attempt to resist.

"You're always so damn impatient! There's no hurry is there?!"

Kageyama licked his lips and smirked. He unbuttoned his trousers and let his already hard dick out.

"I AM in a hurry as you can see..." he said, pointing at his pressing matter.

Hinata gulped and blushed, "Shit..." he muttered.

Tobio climbed on the bed after grabbing the blindfold. He gently put it over Hinata's eyes and kissed him. He raised himself up and gazed at his tied-up boyfriend.

He slowly slipped his hands all over Shouyou's upper body, lifting his shirt in the process. He brushed his thumbs on the pink nipples and brought small noises from Hinata.

"This is so fucking sexy..." Tobio breathed as he bent forward.

He took one of the nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard. Shouyou gasped and arched his back; it felt weird, as if being attached and blindfolded enhanced his senses. His eyes rolled at the back of his head when Tobio caressed his body down with his hands and reached his crotch.

"Ngh~ W-wait, it feels... strange..." Shouyou cried out, his body shaking all over.

Kageyama watched him in awe, he never thought this could affect Hinata this much, and regretted not doing it sooner. With a swift movement, Tobio removed Hinata's pants, revealing a much erected member. He licked and teased the tip first, then engulfed the whole length in his mouth.

"What are you... No, mn~"

Once again, it didn't take long for Hinata to come, and Kageyama grinned as he saw Hinata twitching under his every touch. He kneeled between the slender legs of the orange-haired boy and penetrated him suddenly. Shouyou's intimate part was already loosened and Tobio had no difficulty reaching the deepest part.

"Agh! Ngh!" Hinata jumped at the sudden intrusion and whimpered.

It was hard to breathe, and, as Kageyama started his thrusting movements, Shouyou came again uncontrollably.

"This is crazy..." Tobio admired as he felt the walls of Hinata's butt tighten even more. "You're so hot inside... I'm losing my mind here!"

He clasped his hands around Shouyou waist and thrust harder; making him come a little more every time.

At the end of several long minutes, Tobio came to completion as well, falling onto Hinata as his seed exploded inside him. They were both sweating profusely and out of breath; and Kageyama couldn't help but get hard again as Shouyou emitted small whimpers now and then.

Kageyama turned Hinata on his stomach and fucked him from behind this time. The view of Shouyou's back always turned him on, and he had grown the habit to bite the young man in the neck every time they did it in this position.

Tobio pierced the soft skin with his teeth and climaxed at the same time. He licked the blood that erupted from the mark and kissed it.

Kageyama turned Hinata over and untied him. The small boy took off his blindfold and stroked the bite mark with his hand.

"Do you have to bite me EVERY freaking TIME?!" he rebuked, frowning.

He peered up at his boyfriend, who was gawking at him with lustful hunger. He blushed and averted his eyes.

"Nuh-huh! Time out okay!! I need a break!" he exclaimed.

He pushed Tobio off him and tried to get up from the bed. But the fierce love making had made his back and lower body like cotton, and he collapsed back on the mattress after his shaking legs gave in under him. He was caught by Kageyama, who hugged him from behind.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Hinata could feel his hot breath on his neck and whimpered again.

"N-No! My body is a mess now...!" he complained, smacking the tip of Tobio's head. "We're never doing that again!!"

Kageyama sniffed Hinata's hair; it still smelled like his sweet shampoo.

"That's too bad... I really liked it!" he said, wrapping his arms around the slim waist.

"...'s that so?" Shouyou mumbled, actually enjoying the hug.

Kageyama kissed him in the neck again. Hinata had discovered during the time they had been dating that Tobio could be very affectionate once you knew him well enough to break the ice.

"It was the best birthday gift ever!" Tobio said with a smile, resting his chin on Shouyou's shoulder.

The latter felt his heart squeeze with joy. He turned his head to look at his boyfriend and grinned.

"That's good to hear!" he said, before kissing him.

At that moment both the boys jumped at a loud explosion sound outside. They turned their eyes and saw two big fireworks illuminating the sky.

"Ohh, I didn't even know there would be fireworks!! Let's go watch!" Hinata exclaimed.

He got up, went to grab bathrobes in the bathroom and pulled Tobio along with him after they wore them.

They went on the balcony and admired the beautiful colors in the night sky. Hinata pressed his body closer to Kageyama, suddenly aware of the cold winter air. Tobio put his arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer. They watched silently, simply appreciating their time together.

Shouyou turned his head. "Happy birthday again, Tobio-kun!" he said with a shy smile.

Kageyama returned the smile and kissed him on the forehead; his eyes were foggy with emotion.

"Thank you for being here with me!" he said quietly.

"Well yeah! Who could remind you of your own birthday otherwise, tsk, tsk!" Shouyou remarked with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, shrimp! Don't spoil the mood!" Tobio retorted, grabbing Hinata's collar.

"Spoil the... You're... ngh!"

Kageyama captured his lips before Hinata could say anything more. And with a sudden movement, he lifted Shouyou off the ground. Carrying him like a princess, Tobio walked with no difficulty towards the bathroom.

"W-what are you doing?!" Hinata shouted, trying to escape the strong arms.

Kageyama put him down and untied the front of his bathrobe.

"You have to give me my Christmas present now right?" he teased with a serious look on his face.

Hinata gaped at him and blushed. "You're really the worst...! Ngh~" he said.

Kageyama nibbled the soft skin of his neck and closed the door behind him.

"It's going to be the best Christmas ever too!" he said in a playful tone.

And the two young men did indeed spend one of their best Holidays in that hotel. When they weren't having sex, they would eat some delicious dishes. Turkey with marrons, french fries, macarons, they filled their stomach and their heart with beautiful memories.

"It was really fun! Let's do it again next year!" Hinata proposed in a yawn.

"Yeah... That would be great!"

They fell asleep that night, embraced in each other's arms, more in love than before.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

351K 3.9K 16
collection of kagehina smut (sometimes fluff) stories! *Each story is separate from the last* --------- (#1- birthday present) hinata has recently...
389K 11.7K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
28.2K 957 23
It's been 7 years since Hinata graduated high school, and 3 since he last saw his teammates. For the last 5 years Hinata has been in a lovely relati...
1.1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...