๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–~ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค...

By BloodsWrath

Jimin had spent most of his life in a mental asylum. When released, he finds himself naive enough to stay wit... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV (FINAL)
New Story!
Sequel?
Update On Sequel!
The Sequel Is Out!

XVII

173 17 7
By BloodsWrath

Granted, the wrath of Taehyung and the envy of Seokjin was not fathomable.

The others around the two had to constantly fret over any interaction between them.

But Jin was not around.

In relation, neither was Jungkook.

And time had gotten faster. Less tranquil.

Jimin needed to remember soon. Because the damnation that his forgetfulness lead to was unlawful.

It began to torment Hoseok first.

He felt more alone and separated.

"Hoseok, we are all very much here for you." Yoongi moved a pawn throughout the board.

Hoseok watched, sighing. He hadn't had the motivation to move his pieces.

"I was never wanted and was always seen as arrogant. I am not! I just wish to be cared for and to care for those around me." He traced the checkered pattern of the board.

Yoongi scratched at his Queen piece. He sat back, crossing his arms at Hoseok's unmoved pieces.

"And you, you are beginning to let your horrors belittle you."

Hoseok looked up.

"So what if it belittles me? I already have the world contributing to such shameless manners." Hoseok shrugged.

"That does not determine your loneliness, given that you are not alo-"

"I am alone! I haven't a place to guide, an acquaintance to value, or the trust of my creator!" Hoseok flipped the board across the table.

The pieces were fragile, glass.

So they broke.

All except for the king pieces.

"Our creator. You are in the same position as the rest of us. You remark upon these things, yet your responses are built on top of your insecurities. That is what makes you different." Yoongi shook his head down at the shattered mess.

"We are all different. Taehyung is the most mad, Jin speaks on nothing but vengeance, Namjoon withers at his wisdom, Jungkook dwells within his compulsive behaviors, you are rather ignorant, and I am still alone." Hoseok sighed, loving the mess.

It was unlike him.

"You are the one for ignorance Hoseok. You take on the negative ideals of humility. You, just like everyone else, need Jimin's remembrance. Give it a little more time." Yoongi walked over the glass shards and to the door to leave.

"Time is surging without Jungkook. It is unreliable and damned." Hoseok stood, speaking hurriedly to get his words to Yoongi before he left.

"Well then we will have to be quick, won't we?" And he left.

xxx

"Hello." Jimin stood in front of Yoongi.

"Hello." Yoongi stared remotely at Jimin.

Or whatever was behind him.

Jimin turned around.

There Taehyung suddenly stood, a smile still just as absent as always.

"Why don't you smile a little. I have gotten better with remembering. There is your reason to." Jimin sadly asked for something small from the taller.

"Well, because Yoongi does the smiling." Taehyung was entirely too sly and blunt with his answer.

Jimin furrowed his brows, slowly turning back around to Yoongi.

"I need to get through, please." Jimin held a basket of clean clothes he had washed for Hoseok.

Hoseok was too disturbed to wash them himself.

Yoongi still stood at the entry way from the kitchen to the living room.

Yoongi was smiling, yes.

But Jimin didn't ask him to do the smiling.

It was disturbing.

"Have you remembered much else?" Yoongi cocked his head with the same obscure intention of the grin.

"No, I haven't."

"Good, allow me to help." Yoongi nodded.

Taehyung came in front of Jimin to take the basket for him.

He ushered away, leaving Jimin to stand troubled in front of Yoongi.

"Why don't you smile, Jimin?" Yoongi folded his hand at his hips.

Jimin hesitated to respond, huffing at the senseless question.

"Me? Because I haven't a reason to. I am constantly forced within myself, which is overwhelming."

It was a humorous query which within itself, had made Jimin smile.

"Well then suppose your reason is the same as Taehyung's, but much worse." Yoongi chuckled back with Jimin who was trying too hard to taunt him.

It didn't work.

"Well he never smiles, I do here and then." Jimin mocked Yoongi, ducking forward to smirk.

"He does. He has more than one persona Jimin, mind you."

Jimin stood back, crossing his arms.

This was entirely too fun for Jimin. It nearly vexed Yoongi and brought up his irritability.

"Yeah, but I was hoping for Taehyung to smile." Jimin really did wish for Taehyung to smile more.

It would make him feel less faulty.

"You do not even know the names of his altered personalities for you to assume that 'Taehyung' is his original character." Yoongi began to imitate Jimin's ignorance and immaturities.

"Okay, so I suppose you do?"

"I do." Yoongi nodded assuringly.

"Then tell me. Please." Jimin was less childish now, due to his sudden determination for another answer.

"Why of course! There is Taehyung who is... Taehyung. And then we have a business man who constantly runs business meetings with tea parties. He is very fun. And then we have..."

Jimin gestured around with approval, leaning forward after Yoongi dragged his sentence without finishing.

"A Mad Hatter." Yoongi ended the description of Taehyung's three egos.

"A hatter? Isn't that vintag-"

"No." Yoongi blurted, smiling casually after doing so.

Jimin's lips were still pursed from the intrusion of his sentence.

He settled.

"No? Well excuse me then." Jimin looked away at the brewing tea.

"A business man who hosts tea parties. Well wouldn't you consider him a child?"

"That is the least of your worries." Yoongi let go of his hands, looking over to the tea as well.

"Worries? Who said I was worrie-"

"Enjoy your evening, Jimin." Yoongi bowed, turning around to shuffle away.

Jimin heard a small scream from another room whenever Yoongi spoke.

He thought so at least.

If Yoongi spoke as loud as he had to cover the shouting for Jimin not to hear it, then it worked.

Jimin's mouth was slightly hung open, appalled.

They all behaved so strangely. Jimin hadn't even done much of anything.

Whenever he received an answer, they always wanted to shy away promptly.

And to be honest, he hasn't been this bemused before.

And still, he never found out which persona was Taehyung's 'original character.'

"Uh, okay-" He continued through the kitchen to finally knock on Hoseok's door.

Hoseok did not respond, so Jimin just shoved the door open.

"Did you get your clothes? I washed them for you." He reached behind the door to stand in the room.

Hoseok's face was flat against the chess board, his head turned away from the door.

"Hello? I see you dyed your hair. It looks pretty." Jimin made his way to Hoseok, sitting beside him.

Jimin tilted his head.

Hoseok was hushed. He hardly moved.

"Um, hello???" Jimin poked at his shoulder.

Hoseok didn't move.

Jimin sat back, analyzing the now white hairs and black streak.

He slightly missed the black hair with the white strands.

His hair color was just inverted now.

Jimin sighed.

"Wake up." He shook Hoseok's head.

He stopped after a short while.

Hoseok still, did not move.

And he is a very light sleeper.

Jimin stood, sighing again annoyingly.

He picked Hoseok up from his shoulders. Hoseok's head hung low, swaying when Jimin let go.

"Fucks sake." Jimin groaned, picking up Hoseok head for him to look up at him.

Jimin hollered, jumping back.

Hoseok head sat at his shoulders, facing up to the ceiling.

Jimin had fallen onto the floor.

He slowly blinked, choking on a dreadful cry.

Jimin had not been too foreign to the look of sick and horrid appearances.

But this was forbidden.

He frantically shook to grab onto a chair and stand back up.

Progressively, he went to drag his feet back over to Hoseok.

He squinted his eyes, looking slightly over until he reached where he had sat.

Jimin did not want to look.

But it was sinister and tempting.

He opened his eyes entirely.

He bit at his lip to hush another shriek.

"Fuck Hoseok, what the fuck is this!?"

The black hollow area at Hoseok's left eye seemed impractical.

The cracks around the immense hole within his skin made the flesh seem more solid than what it was.

But the cracks looked so realistic. Jimin could not mistake it for anything else.

There was a subliminal white glow for an eye and it had never made Jimin feel so sick.

And Hoseok's beloved chess pieces had patterned and pierced into the skin with the tattooed checker board on his cheek.

"Did Taehyung do this fucking shit!?"

"No. You did. I had watched him fall through with his damnation. I figured I should have seen it occur instead of you. To save you from the... Forsaken blame." Taehyung inanimately stood at the door frame to glower at Jimin.

Jimin looked back, grasping at his chest from the sudden fear of Taehyung's broad appearance.

"I did not do that! I was with Yoongi, ask him!" Jimin struggled to defend himself, huffing throughout his claim.

"Oh, let me rephrase my explaining then. You had not remembered entirely. And Hoseok is... Was very, very tired. Very ill. He was not able to mask himself much longer. You could revert that. If you remembered." Taehyung could have done better.

Better with explaining things to not allow guilt to belittle those he talked to.

"Stop telling me that! I don't want this!" Jimin threw his arm back to motion at Hoseok's deteriorating figure.

The blood dripped down his lips and eyes, and the admirable chess pieces had already began to embed themselves further into his skin.

"I don't want any of this! Taehyung I am begging you to give me the simplest answer that will guarantee my remembrance." Jimin ran over to cling onto Taehyung's shoulders.

He looked up, pleading for the mercy of his memory.

Taehyung just looked, no response.

Jimin shoved into Taehyung's chest sobbing.

"Taehyung for fucks sake, why won't you help me help you."

Taehyung ruffled through Jimin's hair, caressing him softly.

Jimin kept sniveling.

And Taehyung smiled.

"A Mad Hatter and a White King, who loved the idea of being a queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 34.8K 93
"Things didn't make sense in the first place and it still doesn't make sense. All we know now is that he is a suspect for your attempted murder, but...
3.2K 442 22
Yoongi sees things he is not supposed to see. Taehyung wants to help and loses himself along the way.
2.5K 89 24
Jimin had been living on earth for what must have been centuries now. He had lost all hope long ago. He was floating in a sea of despair when suddenl...
557 50 9
Jimin finds himself bound by a familiar six 'wondrous' men, civil and protective. He senses sanctuary within them. He remembered them. But these men...