EMOTIONLESS ❀ | PARK JISUNG

By ly_sona

"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀ More

❀emotionless❀
❀introducing❀
❀nct❀
❀1❀
❀2❀
❀3❀
❀4❀
❀5❀
❀6❀
❀7❀
❀8❀
❀9❀
❀10❀
❀11❀
❀12❀
❀13❀
❀15❀
❀16❀
❀17❀
❀18❀
❀19❀
❀20❀
❀21❀
❀22❀
❀23❀
❀24❀
❀25❀
❀26❀
❀27❀
❀28❀
❀29❀
❀30❀
❀31❀
❀32❀
❀33❀
❀34❀
❀35❀
❀36❀
❀37❀
❀38❀
❀39❀
❀40❀
❀41❀
❀42❀
❀43❀
❀44❀
❀45❀
❀46❀
❀47❀
❀48❀
❀49❀
❀50❀
❀51❀
❀52❀
❀53❀
❀54❀
❀55❀
❀56❀
❀57❀
❀58❀
❀59❀
❀60❀
❀61❀
❀62❀
❀epilogue❀
Other Books
❀special one❀

❀14❀

6.2K 216 100
By ly_sona

"Nowsee them burn in fire, 폐허가 여기 재가 memories."

When Hwara wakes up, Jisung is shaking her awake. She rubs her eyes open before realizing that the movie's over, causing her to stand up.

"Sorry I fell asleep."

Jisung shakes his head. "It's fine."

They both walk out of the movie theater, ignoring the calls from Minseok and Jaemin. Jisung didn't want to do this any longer, so he's taking Hwara back to base. He's just going to text Jaemin.

It's almost ten in the evening as they drive back to the NCT mansion.

He gets a text from Taeyong, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

Taeyong
winwin's here to meet Hwara
get over here instantly

Me
we're already on our away
but ok

They both walk into the mansion, where everyone's crowding around Winwin. By everyone, it's mostly just the 127 unit.

"I—"

"Guys let him breathe—"

"Dong Sicheng—"

"Someone help—"

Hwara just looks at them before sighing, taking a seat on the couch. She feels good to be back here.

"Everyone, calm down!" they hear someone yell. Everyone turns to look at Jaehyun. "Look, Winwin's here to meet Hwara. Let him do his job."

Hwara perks up at the mention of her name. Jaehyun motions for her to follow him, so she does. Jisung follows behind her, and they both walk into Winwin's designated office.

Hwara's slightly surprised by the look of it. It's extremely traditional—nothing she expected from gang members. She likes it.

"This is really cool."

They all sit down, and Winwin makes some tea for the three of them. He then really focuses on the two.

Hwara, from what he could tell, had no access to her true aura. Winwin could easily deduce that she has Solus Alexithymia, but he decides to keep that information to himself. He'll have to add something else to the tea so he can see it clearer.

Jisung, on the other hand, his aura's radiating white all around him, a color Jisung had never had before. In the past couple of years, Jisung's aura has always been black, but now there are just hints of black. He'll have to see Jisung away from hwara.

All three of them drink the tea Winwin had made, with Jaehyun just observing them from afar so he doesn't mess with whatever Winwin's doing. The ways of the Gifted are just weird, but he doesn't really mind.

Winwin could easily read her aura and is shocked. Her aura hidden underneath all the overpowering grey is purely pink—grey meant neutral and indifferent while pink meant caring and loving. The grey points in her aura are the cause of Solus, that much is obvious. But, the boldness of the pink aura is something he didn't expect from someone as ruthless as her. Yes, Winwin knows she's Daisy.

"Well, are you two okay with doing missions together?" Winwin asks.

Hwara and Jisung look at each other for seconds before Hwara shrugs. "I don't really know anyone else except for Jaehyun and my brother."

Jisung then looks at Winwin, debating on whether he should answer truthfully or not. Sighing, he answers him. "I'd rather it be her than the others, but I'd also rather just do solos."

Winwin looks at Jisung curiously. "Why?"

Jisung just shrugs. "She's smart, good at her job, and doesn't pry into my life. I don't pry into hers and let her do what she needs. It's mutually good."

Winwin sighs. Somehow, Taeyong had guessed that they would work fine together. Somehow, they're broken in ways where putting both of them together would make everything fit together perfectly.

"Well, hold hands."

Jisung immediately holds her hand, and Winwin's eyes ever-so-slowly widen. Soulmates. But that's not what shocks him. He observes the colors of their auras together, watching the mix of colors ultimately change from black to white and pink slowly.

"Okay, that's all. Hwara, let's get to know each other better later. I heard you're going to be in WayV."

Hwara nods her head. "It's nice meeting you."

Jisung and Hwara leave with Jaehyun, and Winwin leaves the room shortly after cleaning up. He walks into Taeyong's office, needing to tell him everything.

Taeyong, who's currently trying to finish up some paperwork, looks at Winwin before standing up.

"Who all knows about her Solus?" Winwin asks.

"You, me, her brother Sungchan, Jaehyun, and Mark. I'll tell Kun as well when you all return officially from China."

Winwin nods his head. "That's good. Jisung especially shouldn't find out until she turns eighteen."

Taeyong nods his head. "What do you think, Sicheng?"

"Taeyong, those two are going to go through a lot. Are you absolutely sure about this?" he asks.

Taeyong sighs and nods his head. "They'll be the biggest asset in NCT. But more than that, they both deserve the answers to everything."

Winwin nods his head. "Well, is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Taeyong shakes his head. "Only you and I know about Jisung and Hwara being soulmates. No one else knows. We need to keep it that way, alright?"

"Yeah. I'll be going to my room now. Call me if you need anything."

Taeyong nods his head, and Winwin takes his exit.

***

Meanwhile, Jisung and Hwara head upstairs, getting ready to crash on their respective beds. Well, at least that's what Jisung thinks. Once she sees Jisung walk into his room, she goes down to the first floor to find Sungchan's room. Her brother would understand her the best at this moment.

She knocks on his door and waits for a response. "Come in."

Hwara opens the door, looking at her brother who's just watching something on his computer.

Sungchan looks up to see his sister and sets his laptop aside. "What? You literally never look for me."

Hwara rolls her eyes. "That's not true. Anyway, I need to tell you about today."

Sungchan looks at her, trying to read the reason before sighing and nodding. "Come here."

Hwara walks over to his bed before sitting in the chair for his desk. She pulls it closer to his bed before sighing.

"So, today I had a triple date type of thing with Miyeon and her boyfriend–which is Jaemin. The other three that came were Jisung, a girl from my school, and Miyeon's brother," Hwara starts.

Sungchan nods his head, so she continues. "There was this...feeling I got when I was around that friend. It felt overwhelming. My mind was constantly yelling, and I didn't like that. It felt so...uncomfortable to the point where I didn't want to speak, which is most definitely not like me. I hated it. That's what I felt for that specific feeling. I hated it. I didn't want to feel that way. I don't ever want to feel that way again," Hwara says.

Thinking about it gives her goosebumps.

"What's the guy's name?" Sungchan asks, way more curious now.

Solus Alexithymia removes her ability to understand or feel negative emotions with the rare acceptions of overwhelming emotions. For her to feel hatred means that something was off there.

"She said it's Minseok. I don't know the last name though," Hwara says.

Sungchan freezes at the name. Minseok. Sungchan frowns. "And you said Miyeon invited him?"

"Yeah. She said they're friends. How doesn't she feel the way I do around the guy?"

Sungchan shakes his head. "That's not how feelings work, Hwara. Everyone's emotions toward another are specific to that person."

Hwara just pouts. "I don't get it."

Sungchan chuckles, moving over to ruffle her hair. "You'll understand one day. Just forget about him. And don't hang around Miyeon anymore. Many NCT members go to the college you and I are going to, so you can just hang out with them. The gang is your family, right?"

"I guess? Sure, I don't really want to hang around Miyeon anyway. Thanks, Channie," Hwara says standing up before yawning.

"Go sleep, Hwa," Sungchan says.

"Mmmh."

Hwara walks out of the room and back upstairs, walking through the lounge-like area of the third floor to get to her room. She opens the door, immediately turning on the light before laying down on her bed.

She closes her eyes before snuggling into her covers, not bothering to turn off the lights or take a shower.

Yoon Minseok.

Hwara turns in her bed, uncomfortable with the images flashing through her head.

Never forget. Yoon Minseok.

Before she can listen to the voices in her head, her mind lulls her into sleep and she drowns out everything around her.

A/N: i can't believe this is my third update today wtf I'm on a roll

but just who is this minseok kid? and how do sungchan and miyeon know him?

cya in the next one lmfaoo I've got nothing to say :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 16.8K 46
❝We don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.❞
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
60.3K 1.9K 47
"A lake seriously? What are are you gonna drown me? "Oh i would love to but I'm not feeling suicidal today" soulmates au gang au
299K 10.8K 49
✴️ s o u l m a t e a u ✴️ ❝ I am catastrophically in love with you ❞ a lee donghyuck fanfiction © nanazclub 2020