๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐โ€ แด›.แดษชแด‹แด€แดกแด€

By oiksmilkbread

"๐ผ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“..." **undergoing reconstruction!!!** L/N Y/N, a 17 year old... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง;
๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
little notice!!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
little notice!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
New Book?!?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ;
Im Sorry!<3
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;

4.7K 138 56
By oiksmilkbread

❀𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜❀

ahh today a day i can spend without annoying oikawa, estactic maki and matsu, adorable kunimi...ahh i miss him oh and saving kunimi from kindaichis antics...watari and yahabas insane bets oh and the coaches bickering ahhh i can relax with my family!

To go over everything, it's christmas break, finals were over thankfully. I can finally relax and we're going to see my grandma and grandpa for the break over in the Iwate prefecture so of course I am excited, I had only ever been in Miyagi so changing things would be exciting.

"Hey ma, what else should i bring?" I yell from my room.

"Uh, you packed your toothbrush right?" she yelled.

And of course, I did not...it was always the thing I forget to bring.

"Uhh, yeah!" I say jogging to the bathroom.

"Then why is it in my hands right now?" I walk into the bathroom and she's there, holding my toothbrush.

"Hehe...thanks," I smile and quickly hugged her.

❀𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐❀

"Okay, let's go!" Mai exclaims while pulling on me.

"Okay! Okay!" I say allowing Mai to drag me.

We get to the car and I get into the back seat. Mom gets into the drivers seat and Mai in the passengers. I set my little resting area in the back with a pillow, fluffy blanket and my favorite stuffed animal.

"Okay it's currently 7 AM...we should get there around eight or nine," Mai says connecting her phone to the radio.

"Ohh! Play some lofi!" I say.

"Already on it," Mai starts playing a soft lofi playlist and I slowly faded into a deep slumber...

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Tooru, you ready?"  my sister called out.

"Yep, and you?" I look over to Takeru and he looks over and rolls his eyes. "Well...anyways, let's go?"

"Yep, mom is already in the car," she says while picking up Takeru.

"Okay!" I go outside and pick a spot in the back where I can be comfortable without bothering Takeru.

Once my sister gets into the car she turned on a holidays station. Of course because I wasn't really feeling it, so I plugged in my headphones and started playing some nice throwbacks.

❀𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Tooru, wake up!" Takeru slaps me across the face.

"WHA! TAKERU!?" I yell in shock.

"We're here!" he yells back.

"Okay, okay!" I exclaim unbuckling my seatbelt.

Once we're out the car, I go to knock in the door but it opens for me, "TOORUU!" my grandma gave me a nice beat hug.

"Grandma!" I hug her small figure.

She moved on to hug my mom and sister and I see the highlight of this whole trip...

"GRAMPS!" I dab him up.

"Ahh Tooru, still handsome I see. Got a girlfriend yet?" he nudges me and smirks, "By the looks of your face, I'm guessing you do?!" he grabs me head and noogies me.

"Ah no! I don't have a girlfriend Gramps!" I groan in pain.

"But he does have a girl in interest!" my mom exclaims.

"GAhhh!" I exclaim trying to get away, "Okay, okay! Let go I need to use the bathroom!" I finally get out of their grasp and make it to the bathroom.

finally!

❀𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Hey, N/N get up. We're here," my mom shakes me awake.

"Mhm, yay," I groan while stretching.

i haven't seen my grandparents in forever!

I get out the car to be greeted by them standing on the porch with arms open.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" I exclaim running to them.

"Ahh Y/N!" they give me a group hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"You're finally home..." my grandpa says into the hug.

"Rude, not even going to say hi to your oldest daughter?" my mom groans.

"YOU MOVED TO AMERICA AND DIDNT CALL US FOR 13 YEARS IM PRETTY MAD WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!" my grandma yells.

"Hehe...about that-"

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"PHOTO ALBUMS!" my sister screams running into the living room with a gigantic box.

Ohh! I can see my primetime!" I say looking into the box.

"Oh Tooru! What happen to that little girlfriend of yours when you were younger?" my grandpa asks.

"Hm? I not sure..." I say.

hm i wonder what's she's doing now...

"What do you mean, she co-" my mom slaps her hand over my sisters mouth.

"Huh?" I look up.

"Nothing...oh look! Photo album of you in kindergarten!" my mom rushed to the box and pulls out the book.

I open the album and see a picture of my and Iwaizumi playing volleyball, "Ahh...Iwa was still mean then too!" I exclaim.

"He always has been," my mom laughs.

I flip the page again and see a familiar someone sitting next to me on a beach. I take the picture out it's slot and examine it a little more.

that's her, my little "girlfriend"...wow i haven't i totally forgot how cute she was...

"Hey Gramps, this was her," I hand my grandpa the picture.

"What was her name?" he asked looking up at me.

"Hmmm...can't remember," I shrug and flip through the pages more.
After a few more flips my eyes land on this one picture.

❀𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

Toorus eyes widen as he looks at the photograph, this catches both his sisters and moms attention.

he finally found out...

❀𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"I DONT WANT TI GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT Y/N-CHAN!" the loud 5 year old exclaimed.

"I DONT WANT TOORU TO LEAVE!" the little gremlin cries.

"Okay...how about we take Y/N with us?" Mrs.Oikawa suggest.

"Okay!" the pair exclaim in joy.

❀𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖❀

"When will I have my first day Auntie?" Y/N ask while standing next to tooru.

"One day...but you're still a little too young," Mrs.Oikawa pats Y/N's head and pulls her camera out, "But right now it's picture time...pose!"

*CLICK*

❀𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"her name was Y/N...Y/N L/N..."

HEYYY sorry this ones a little short😅 but i needed to get this done before new years buuutt happy holidays yall💗 remember i love you all and to stay hydrated!! see you in the next chapter:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.4K 45
Y/N has been best friends and neighbors with the one and only Nekoma Captain, Kuroo. You've been through everything together, but you're worried your...
30.7K 968 71
It was common knowledge throughout the wizarding world: the Gaunt's were the last people alive who could claim direct lineage from Salazar Slytherin...
19.1K 479 10
Judy Hopps goes missing for nearly a month, and only Nick can find her. When she is found, she has no memory of the last month. To catch the perpetra...
496K 16.7K 30
An AU where BNHA meets Naruto Shippลซden! Kaguya teleports Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura into the world of My Hero Acadamia before they could seal her. Th...