𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to vi... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - TATTOO
Ch. 2 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 3 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 5 - FRAYED
Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 7 - CURRENTS
Ch. 8 - VISIONARY
Ch. 9 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 10 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 12 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 13 - ANCHORS
Ch. 14 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 15 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 16 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 17 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 18 - RIDDLED
Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 20 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 22 - DE-VOID
Ch. 23 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 24 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Into to Season 4
Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 26 - 117
Ch. 27 - MUTED
Ch. 28 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 29 - I.E.D
Ch. 30 - ORPHANED
Ch. 31 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 32 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 33 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 34 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 35 - A PROMISE TO DEATH
Ch. 35 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 37 - PARASOMINA
Ch. 38 - DREAMCATCHER
Ch. 39 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 40 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 41 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 42 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 43 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 44 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 45 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 46 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 47 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 48 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 49 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 50 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 51 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 52 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 53 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 54 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 55 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 56 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 57 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 58 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 58 - RELICS
Ch. 60 - GHOSTED
Ch. 61 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 62 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 63 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 64 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 65 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 66 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 67 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 68 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 69 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 70 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 71 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 72 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 73 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 74 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bouns Ch. #1
Bouns Ch. #2
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 75 - HAUNTED MEMORIES
Ch. 76 - NOT A GAME
Ch. 77 - THE RITUAL TO BRING HER BACK
Ch. 78 - ALLISON'S BACK... SORT OF
Ch. 79 - TAILS
Ch. 80 - ROWAN ASH
Ch. 81 - HIS WORLD AND OUR WORLD
Ch. 82 - THE WINNING MOVE
Ch. 83 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Ch. 59 - RAIDO SILENCE

2.1K 91 33
By _devilishEJ_

Odette's outfit

Quick Author's Note:
I'm a little behind on writing so after today I'm only gonna be doing one chapter a day. I don't want to pause updates, just slow them down until I'm likw half way done with the last season.

Chapter Fifty-Nine
Raido Silence

Everything was quite throughout the train station, almost dead silent. That was until a pair of door suddenly flew open and a slightly out of breath Odette ran through them. She looked around to see the same people sitting around not paying any mind to her making her sigh and sit in the ground, gripping her hair in frustration.

She has spent the last half an hour trying every door she could find to try to find a way out. But every time she opened a door she found herself right back where she started.

"Is the Odette Alarie giving up?" An all too familiar voice said making Odette freeze before standing up and turning around to see her old best friend. "No. No, you- you're not supposed to be here. You're dead. I'm not a Necromancer, I should not be seeing you. I am just losing my mind." Odette said she rapidly shook her head and Jacob shrugged.

"Well, of course you are. How else would I be here?" He asked and she made a small whimper sound as she sat down on one of the benches and put her head in her hands. "I'm kidding. It's actually me, apparently when any witch is in enough distress a spirit of someone close to her can visit her and give her guidance." Jacob said making her stand up again.

"Then why couldn't it have been my father, or- or my cousin? Why did it have to be the sixteen year old boy that haunts my dreams every night?!" She asked and he just shrugged, "Bad luck?" He suggested and she rolled her eyes and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, juste me tuer maintenant." She muttered and he quickly grabbed her arms.

(Translation: Oh just kill me now)

"No need for dramatics, you crazy french lady." He said and flicked her forehead making her give him a dirty look, "Right now you need to focus on getting into the other station and finding the love your life." James said and she shot him an exasperated look. "Oh really? I had no idea! If you didn't see before, I went through every single door in this place and I just came back every single time!" She said and he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Because you didn't try that door." He said, pointing off to the side making her look over to see a door that she didn't notice before. She glanced at him before walking over to the door, the closer she got to it the more she could feel the powerful energy it held.

She slowly pressed her hand on it before trying to push it open only for it to not budge making her scoff. "The one locked door." She mumbled making him chuckle, "Well what did you expect? It's not gonna be that easy." He said making her shoot him a look.

"Okay, genius. How am I supposed to get it open? Theres no handle for me to break." She asked and he sighed softly, "You can feel the energy its giving off right?" He asked and she nodded. "That's the lock. And lucky for you, you have the power to control and shift energy." He said making her look back at the door.

She went to press her hand on the door again when all of the sudden the intercom speak cracked to life.

"The following stops have been cancelled: Hollatine, Batten, Baybury, Deer Ridge, Red Oak..." It said and all the people sitting around started to get up making her furrow her brows. "Trenton, Anderson, King Springs..." The intercom said as the people started walking towards a tunnel.

Odette started to follow, pushing past people who paid no mind to her. All of the sudden the distant sound of horse followed by wind blowing started until she could see the outline of a Ghost Rider on a horse coming straight for them. Everyone except Odette and Jacob started running and hiding as a few Ghost Riders rode into the station.

They pushed anyone who wasn't fast enough to get away before turning to Odette who didn't move an inch. She growled lowly as one lifted it's whip up to her. "Dotty!" Jacob hissed, grabbing her arm and pulling her back right before a whip could hit her.

"Are you mentally deficient?" He asked and she didn't take her eyes off the Ghost Riders, "Yes." She said as she watched the Ghost Riders turn back around, riding back into the tunnel. She glanced around for a second to see everyone going back to sit down as if nothing just happened.

She distancely followed the Ghost Riders to the tunnel to see them running into an invisible wall and disappearing. She went to follow but stopped when she felt the strong energy around the tunnel's entrance. "Feeling scared?" Jacob asked, coming up to stand next to her, "It's part of the Ghost Riders illusion. They dont want you past this." He said and she shook her head slightly.

"I'm not scared." She said before walking into the tunnel making Jacob purse his lips and raise his eyebrows, "Crazy french lady." He mumbled before following her.

She walked down the tunnel until she got to where she saw the Ghost Rider disappear and went to hold her hand up to it but Jacob stopped her. "I wouldn't do that." He said making her sigh and drop her hand before turning to him, "And why's that?" She asked and he looked at her crazy.

"Dotty, you have no idea how that wall works. It's a Ghost Rider wall, it could kill you if you try to pass through it." He said and she shook her head, "I can heal. If I can get past this I could find my friends. I could help them remember Stiles. Maybe that would get him out of where ever he is." She said and he shook his head.

"You heal, but you cant heal from death. This is a 50/50 thing. You could make it out alive or you could die. Are you really willing to risk dying? If you die, who are you gonna help? No one. Not your friends, not your family, not Stiles." He said making her sigh, "You're best chance is that door."

"The corpus callosum is not only the largest white matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other. The ability for all parts of the brain to communicate and to work together help us make leaps in cognitive thinking. Any questions? Thoughts? Insight?" Ms. Finch explained.

Lydia sighed softly as she slightly glanced around the classroom when her eyes slowly trailed to the window making her notice a blue jeep sitting in the parking lot and a guy from the tow truck company looking it over. She stared at it for a moment as if she was in a trance. There was a familiarity to it but she didn't recognize it.

"Lydia." Ms Finch said making Lydia snapped out of the trance and looked at Ms. Finch. "...I completely agree." Lydia said and Ms. Finch hummed and nodded slightly before pointing at the window. "Is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" Ms. Finch asked and Lydia shook her head.

"No... I don't think so..." She trailed off making Ms. Finch raise her eyebrows, "No." Lydia corrected herself and Ms. Finch nodded, "Okay, good. Now, many people credit the corpus callosum, uh, for giving us a sense of intuition, gut instinct, that even we ourselves aren't aware." Ms. Finch started explaining.

Lydia glanced over at Scott as Ms. Finch started walking away. She subconsciously looked back out the widow to see the guy starting to hook up the jeep. "I'll be right back." She said before getting up and running out of class.

"Hey! Hey, you can't tow this Jeep!" Lydia said as she ran out side and over to the jeep making the guy look over at her. "Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned." He said and she rolled her eyes before resting her hand on the jeep and giving him a fake smile, "And now it's not." She said making him raise his eyebrows at her.

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" He asked and she rolled her eyes again, "Does it matter?" She asked and he scoffed. "Sounds like a no." He said and she went to say something but Scott ran up to them. "It's mine! Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it... once I get the keys... from my locker... after you leave." Scott said.

"I'm sorry. Once it's on the hook-" The guy started to say but Lydia cut him off, "Please don't say, "You're on the hook."" She cringed making him frown. "Well, I can't now." He said and went to move but Scott spoke up, "Oh, I... Okay, look, there's gotta be something that we can do. Sign something? Call someone-"

"Pay someone?" Lydia asked making the guy look over at her for a moment before smirking, "Drop fee is a hundred and fifty. Cash." He said and Scott's eyes widened. "A hundred and fifty? This thing isn't even worth that much." Scott said, looking over at Lydia, who just rolled her eyes as she pulled out her wallet.

"How much you got?" Lydia asked as Scott counted his money, "Uh, how much have you got?" He asked and she rolled her eyes slightly. "Just give me your money." She said and he sighed and held up his money, cAll I have is fifty dollars. And when I say "all," I mean all..." He said and she just grabbed his money before handing it to the guy.

He smirked before detaching the jeep and walking over to his truck. "Hey." Scott said making Lydia look over at him, "You know I don't actually have the keys to this thing, right?" He said and she glanced at the jeep and shrugged.

"Well, now we have a jeep."

"Are you even trying?" Jacob asked making Odette sigh frustratingly and step away from the door and turn to him, "You know, instead of criticizing me you could give me a little prep talk to give me some motivation like normal friends do. Okay, the energy of this door is stronger than any energy I've ever felt. Something like an electric fence I could do easily, but a supernatural energy lock made by Ghost Riders is completely different." She said and he nodded slightly.

"Okay, how about... You can do it, Dotty. You're one of the most powerful people out there." He said slightly sarcastically making her give him a bored expression before pressing her hands to the door again. She closed her eyes and focused on the doors energy and tried to shift it but it wouldn't move making her sigh and open her eyes.

"Are you sure Stiles is even behind this door?" She asked in a slight whisper and Jacob shrugged slightly, "He could be or he could be in the one after it. There's no telling how many phantom stations there are." He said making her sigh.

She went to say something but all of the sudden a loud ringing went through the intercoms making her groan and cover her ears.

Scott walked out of his classroom right as Malia ran down the stairs. "There you are." She said making hin turn to her, "You heard it too?" He asked and she nodded. "Where's it coming from?" She asked and he glanced down the hall, "This way."

The ran down the hall and outside to find Lydia standing in front of the jeep making them run over to her. "It's coming from inside." She said and Scott and Malia walked over to the driver side door. Scott pulled on the handle but the door was locked making him sigh. "Did somebody just lock the keys inside?" Malia asked.

"Break it." Lydia said making them glance over at her. Scott turned back to the jeep and pulled on the handle until the lock broke. In the middle if the front seats sat a police scanner where the static was coming from.

Odette followed the sound of static until she found a door to an office. She glance at Jacob before opening the door and walking in. Inside was a bunch of radio stations and controls covered in a least twenty inches of dust and cobwebs. "A radio?" She mumbled as she looked at a radio on a desk while Jacob walked over to a radio control station.

"You think if we hooked all this up you could potentially contact someone?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head, "I dont think a radio that looks this old could be used to communicate across a supernatural barrier. Ghost Riders can't been seen, heard, or remembered. I doubt they'd leave something around that you can use to contact people from the normal would."

"Someone got one of these things to work for it to be playing static. Maybe it was your lover boy." He said and she sighed softly, "Knowing Stiles... it wouldn't surprise me. Issue is, I have no idea how to work one of these to even try." She said as he looked around. "I could figure it out." He said making her look at him with raised eyebrows and he shrugged.

"What? You of all people should know that I was obsessed with vintage electronics. I could figure it out." He said and she went to say something but the sound of a horse's hooves hitting rocks making her head shoot up and her eyes widened. "Maybe, but not right now." She said before grabbing his arm and pulling him out the door.

She instantly ran over to the farthest bench and hid behind the end as a Ghost Rider rode into the station. It rode over to the room they were just in before dropping down off the horse. It kicked the door open before walking in and looking around.

"Looks like they don't want anyone in there."

Scott, Lydia and Malia looked around the jeep until the police scanner suddenly went quiet making them stop. "Why'd it stop?" Malia asked as Lydia looked at it, "It doesn't matter." She said as she flipped one of the switches but it never went back on making her sigh. "There has to be a reason." She mumbled and then Scott sniffed the are and looked around confused.

"Did you catch a scent?" Lydia asked making him look over at her, "Yeah, uh... Ours. Mine, yours... all three of us."

"Mine? I've never been in this Jeep before." Malia said and Scott shrugged, "Neither have I." He said and Lydia sighed. "Yes, we have. We just don't remember it." She said. "I thought we were done with that?" Malia said making Lydia roll her eyes while Scott nodded slightly.

"Uh, yeah, Lydia, Parrish checked the VIN number. There's no record of an owner." Scott said and she just shrugged. "Well, the Jeep didn't just drive itself here." She said and Scott nodded slightly when he realized she bad a point making Malia scoff, "Whose side are you on?"

"I'm on everyone's side."

"They're not real. Trust me. I've lost a lot of people in my life. It's a long list, and I don't feel like adding to it." Malia said as Lydia stared digging around the glove box and scoffed. "You might not have to... Not if we get them back." She said and then pulled out a paper and read it over before holding up a registration form for the jeep.

"This is from '96. And there's no name." Lydia said as she read it over, "But there's an address. 129 Woodbine Lane." Malia said and realization crossed over Lydia's face. "I know that address." She said and then her eyes caught something hanging off the rear view mirror.

Lydia set the paper down before pulling off a silver bracelet from the mirror. "What's that?" Scott asked as she looked at the "A" and "L" charm before holing up her wrist to it where she wore the bracelet she found in her room. "It's the same bracelet... It's Odie's relic."

"I don't know what to tell you. I haven't seen that Jeep in... almost eighteen years." Claudia said as Lydia sat in front of her and Stilinski, "But it's in your name." Lydia said. "But it was stolen." Claudia said making her sigh, "Then how did it end up at the high school?" She asked and Stilinski shrugged.

"Beats the hell out of me. I mean, that thing was a junker back in the day. God only knows who'd want it now." He said and Claudia nodded, "Maybe somebody dumped it there?" She suggested.

"Is there any way to trace the history of the Jeep after it was stolen?" Lydia asked and Stilinski shook his head, "No." He said. Lydia sighed frustratingly, "Maybe there's fingerprints in it?" She asked and Stilinski looked at her worriedly when he noticed how stressed she looked.

"Lydia, is this about Stiles and Odie?" Stilinski asked making her sigh softly and look down, "Honey, don't you think you've taken this far enough?" Claudia said before handing her back the form. "I don't really know what's going on with you lately, but maybe it's a good time to talk to your mom." Claudia said making Lydia look over at her for a moment before looking back down.

"I need to go talk to Grant and Charles." Lydia said before standing up, "Sorry for bothering you." She said before walking out.

A little while later she sat in front of Charles and Grant while Charles looked at the bracelet she found. "I've never seen this before." He said before handing it back to her making her sigh. "But it's a french designer bracelet. You're the only people besides Argent that's been to france." She said and Charles shrugged slightly.

"While, yes, I'm familiar with that brand. I'm sure I've probably bought my mother something there. But, that bracelet was only being sold for a couple months and it sold out pretty fast. I've never seen one in person, especially none with those charms." He explained making her sigh softly and look down at the bracelet.

"There was something else I wanted to ask you about." She said and they looked at her curiously, "I uh... I read a French article about you getting murdered in Paris and your daughter saying it was Kate Argent who did it." She said and Grant chuckled.

"That article is fake, I'm sure if you hand checked out the article below it, it would be of me explaining it. My cousin made that article after word about the Hale fire reached us. The Alarie family weren't the biggest fans of the Argents and my cousin had some unspoken hatred towards them. So he mindlessly wrote the article about "my death" to get people after Kate." He explained making her furrow her brows.

"But what about the whole part about your daughter named Odie and that Kate was her mother?" She asked and he shrugged, "My cousin was crazy, could have probably used a few years in Eichen. Who knows what else he could have came up with." He said and Charles nodded in agreement.

"So there's no possibility that you have a daughter?" She asked and he shook his head making her bite her lip and look down. "Hey, Lydia? Are you still trying to find Odie and Stiles? Is that what this is about?" He asked and she glanced up at him with glossy eyes before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, can you just... Uh, do you mind..." She asked, gesturing down the hall and they nodded, "Go ahead dear." Charles said and Lydia instantly got up and walked away towards the hall.

She walked until she made it to the dark grey door and lightly pressed her hand on it before letting out a quiet sob as she slowly slid down to the ground. She brought her knees up as she ran her hand through her hair, letting the tears flow freely as she leaned against the door.

Odette frustratingly slammed her fist on the door before sitting down on the ground, leaning her back against the wall. "You're not connected to you magic." Jacob said as realization crossed over his features making Odette look up at him and sigh before nodding slightly.

"Why not?" He asked and she just shrugged, "Because I hate it. I hate how I got it." She said making him sigh before crouching down in front of him. "Dotty, you know I don't care what happened right?" He asked and she looked at him crazy, "You should, I do. I killed you Jacob, you should hate me right. Lord know I do." She mumbled at the end as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Dotty, listen to me." He said making her look at him, "Yeah, you killed me. But I dont hate you for it, if anything I'm happy that you did." He said making her furrow her brows and look at him crazy making him sigh softly. "You already know how bad my parents were, how they didn't accept me. Neither did anyone at school. Only you and Charles accepted me, you guys were the only things that made me happy." He said and she glanced down slightly before he grabbed her hands.

"I was sixteen years old and I didn't care if I'd die to tomorrow. There was points in life where I was hoping I would. Dotty, that day... That day you helped me more than you hurt me because I'm happy now. Wanna know why?" He asked making her look up at him with glossy eyes. "I got to escape my parents judgemental stares and comments and the idiotic twats at school..." He said then trailed of slightly.

"And if that day never happened, you wouldn't be as powerful as you are right now. You wouldn't have moved back to France and saw your cousin. You wouldn't have moved to California with them. You wouldn't have met some of the best people in your life... And you wouldn't have fallen in love with a guy who might as well be your soulmate." He said and as sucked in a deep breath before wiping away a tear that fell down her cheek.

"Dotty, I get to watch you be happy with your friends. That's the best thing ever to me. And right now, my only wish is for you to connect to your magic so you can find your friends and tell Stiles how you feel." He said and she stared at him for a moment.

Odette nodded slightly before closing her eyes and leaning the back of her head against the wall. She took a deep breath before slowly removing the blockage she had purposefully put up that blocked her from fully connecting to her magic. A couple minutes later she opened her eyes and looked at Jacob before nodded making him smile before helping her up.

Lydia pulled up to the school where Scott stood in front of the tow truck guy next to the jeep. "We already paid you for that drop fee." Scott said and the guy shrugged, "Yeah, and I dropped it, all right? Now, I'm picking it up again." The guy said as Lydia walked up to them.

"How much? I'll write you a check." She said and the guy shook his head, "It's not about how much- they want it out of here, okay? It's not up to me." He said and went to walk over to the jeep but Scott stood in the way. "Don't make me move you, kid. Okay? I'm hookin' this thing up and I am towing it away." The guy said.

Before anyone could say anything a squeaking sound came making them loom over to see Malia pulling the hook off the rope. "Your truck's broke." She said as she handed him the hook while he looked at her crazy and she just smiled.

A little while later Scott and Lydia were falling asleep in the jeep when all of the sudden a loud roar made them jump up. "What the hell?" Scott muttered as they climbed out of the jeep and ran over to Malia. "Did you hear that?" She asked and Lydia nodded, "I think all of Beacon Hills heard that." She said.

"Who is it?" Scott asked and Malia shook her head, "I'm not sure, but I think I recognize it." Malia said and all glanced at each other. "Go!" Lydia said and almost instantly, Scott and Malia ran off.

Odette had her hands pressed against the door as she focused on the energy before sighing and stepping back. "I'm not strong enough... I'm never gonna find them." She whispered and Jacob was about to say something when all of the sudden the intercom cracked to life.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Can anyone hear me?" A voice came through the intercom making her eyes widen, "Stiles?" She whispered slightly and then two other voices came through.

"Stiles?"
"Stiles? Are you there?" Lydia and Scott's voice came through and Odette instantly ran to the office room. She ran over to the radio on the desk while Jacob ran over to the control panel and starting pulling wires out and plugging others in.

"Scott? Lydia? Is that you?" Stiles asked as Odette slowly lowered to her knees, staring at the radio. "Oh, my God, Stiles! We can hear you!" Lydia said and Odette could feel her eyes burn with tears at finally behind able to hear her friends' voices again.

"Oh, my God. You know me? You remember me?"

"Stiles, is thi-is this you? Is this actually you? Where- where's Odette? Where's Odie?" Lydia asked and Stiles sighed softly, "I-I don't know. They separated us after they took us. Do you remember the last thing she said to you?" Stiles asked.

""She said, "Remember that we're your best friends. Remember that you're like my sister"." Lydia said making Odette sigh in relief, "Dotty." Jacob said makin Odette look over at him and he nodded. She turned back to the radio before slowly pressing the button, "Guys?" She asked.

"Odie!"
"Odette!"
"Odie, is that you?" She heard them all say and she chuckled in relief, "It- It's me. It's me." She said as she wiped away a tear that fell down her face. "Odie where are you?" Stiles asked and she sighed softly, "There's more than one of these places. I'm in a different one than you but I'm trying to get to you." She said.

"Where are you?"
"We're comin' to get you." Scott and Lydia and Stiles instantly started to protest. "No, no, no. You can't. You won't be able to find us." Stiles said.

"Stiles, what-what are you talking about? Just tell us where you are, and we'll-we'll come and..." Scott said and Odette sighed softly, "No, guys he's right. You can't find us without getting taken. It's a different world." She said and she could imagine Stiles nodding in agreement.

"Look, just remember this- Canaan. Okay? You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan." Stiles said and then the radio make a cracking noise and she didn't hear anything else making her eyes widen before pressing the button over and over.

"Stiles? Lydia? Scott? No, no, no. Come on." She mumbled but the radio never made another noise making her sigh in frustration. "Dotty." Jacob said as he grabbed her shoulder, "It's okay. This means you have a better chance at getting to them now." He said and she sighed and stopped pressing the button.

"I wanted to tell him..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 723 29
🎵𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚🎵 After experiencing the worst loss imaginable, Alex made the hard decision to move...
127K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
73.7K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
350K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...