Yandere Females x Male Reader

By Flores23452

You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentl... More

Rules (Improvised)
Yandere Queen x Male Reader
Yandere Nazi/Germany General x Male American Soldier Reader
Yandere Childhood Friend x Male Reader
Female Vampire x Male Reader
Requests are Open
Female Vampire x Male Reader (Part 2)
Requests are now Closed
Notes
Yandere Female Neko x Male Reader (Lemon)
1k Views Milestone
Yandere Girlfriend x Male Reader
Yandere Jill Valentine x Male Reader
Yandere Female Zombie x Male Reader (Y/N's POV)
Hello~
5k Views Milestone
Yandere Secret Admirer x Male Reader
Yandere Female Yakuza/Mafia (Boss?) x Male Reader (Version 1)
Yandere(Fem)Author x Male(Fan)Reader (10K reads special)(Slight Lemon)(Part 1)
Requests are Open (3 slots left)
Requests are now Closed
I got Tagged
Yandere Ex Yang x Male Reader
Yandere Abusive Cheater x Male Reader
Update
100 Followers
Yandere Bully x Male Reader
Yandere Team NDGO x Male Reader
Yandere Female Teacher x Male Reader
Tagged (Again)
๐Ÿ’– Happy Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’–
Yandere Girlfriend?
About the incoming Part 2 Stories
Yandere Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Part 1) (Lemon)
Yandere Weiss Schnee x Male Faunus Reader
Sad/Bad News
Yandere Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Part 2)(Lemon)
Update
Yandere(Fem)Author x Male(Fan)Reader (Part 2)
Yandere Admirer x Male Senpai Reader (Valentine's Day Special) (GOOD ENDING!)
Yandere Female Mafia Boss x Male Reader (Remake)
The End
Yandere Book x Male Reader (definitely not a clickbait)
Yandere Seek (Doors)

Yandere Ex Blake Belladonna x Male Reader (Lemon)

16.4K 122 78
By Flores23452

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
Present Time. (Y/N)'s POV
(At Beacon Academy's Rooftop)

(Y/N): I want to break up with you, Blake

Blake: B-Break up? Why?

(Y/N): You see, what you're doing to me is suffocating! You even promised that you'll change before! You've messaged me a bunch of times and swears or curse at me if I missed your call, you've threatened other girls who came near me, and even control the things I do. Those are the reasons why I'm breaking up with you, Blake, and besides, things will get worse if our relationship continue. Goodbye, Blake 

I turned around and headed to the door, when suddenly she gripped my arm, stopping me. "Don't leave me" she said. I removed her hand from my arm, then headed towards the door. Then, I got yanked and hugged by her. "Don't go please. I can't live without you" she pleaded. I pushed her away, freeing myself from her embrace then I rushed to the door. Then, I went to my dorm and go to bed. 

In the next day, I felt uneasy while walking down the hallway. I turned around to see if anyone is glaring at me or gonna attack me, but I caught a glimpse of Blake peeking at the corner. I walked towards her to remind her again about our current relationship. But, She wasn't there. Am I hallucinating? I shrugged it off and went to Professor Port's classroom. After class, I felt my Scroll vibrate. My teammates sent me a message, saying they will spend their weekends with their family.

With nothing better to do, I went to my dorm to sleep. For some reason, I am completely awake while having this uneasy feeling. I checked the windows and the hallway to see if anyone is there. No one was there. Am I being paranoid for no reason? I went back to bed again and tries to fall asleep. The alarm clock rang and the night had passed, and I still couldn't sleep well. I only had like, 3 or 4 hours of sleep. But something was weird though, I felt arms around my chest. I turned around to see... Blake, hugging me (and a window open)

Blake: Good morning, sleepy head~

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Blake: Oh, am I not allowed?

(Y/N): Yes, now get off of me... *struggles* and leave this room

Blake: Baby, please, don't struggle. I still love you and I can't get you out of my mind! Please, I'm sorry. *kisses*

(Y/N): *pushes* Blake! There is no me and you, nor lovey-dovey, nor definitely in a relationship anymore! So stop trying to reconcile with me, and leave me alone, you crazy lunatic!

She looked down after I said that. She removed her arms around my chest then she trembled. Is she about to cry? Was I too mean? Suddenly, she headbutted me, stunning me and placed a wet cloth at my nose and my mouth. I started blacking out. "I love you, darling" she whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Timeskip: ???
(At ???) (Lemon Warning) (Drugs Use) (Oh god...)

I woke up, covered in sweat and both handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. I look up groggily and see that I'm in a room with no windows and, Blake Belladonna, grinning disturbingly near a tray of what, at first glance, looked to be torture devices. She notices that I've awoken and hurriedly rolls the tray, upon closer inspection, BDSM toys. Furry handcuffs, a blindfold, several sizes of whips and riding crops, ball gags, 2 syringes of what I could only assume to be a boner drug, and, oddly enough, one pair of furry earmuffs. Blushing, she quickly yet gently cuts my clothes off, revealing my limp cock. I slowly harden as she strokes my dick up and down. She then inserted my manhood into her mouth.

She stayed in the spot for a couple of seconds, then began lifting her head, up and down. I tried my absolute hardest to not have an orgasm, but she began speeding up, making me ejaculate inside of her mouth. She gagged for a bit and swallowed it all. "Delicious~" she said and slowly stalks towards my face and inserted her tongue in my mouth. I could taste her, and the remains of my sperm. She separated once we couldn't breathe. "I can't wait to taste you, (Y/N)~. But first..." then she slowly stripped down her thong underwear, allowing me to bask in her pale, milky skin, her smooth, tight belly, her hourglass figure, her juicy, perky, and clearly natural breasts with her large, erected nipples. And her waffle was on full display. A small, tight, soaked slit, completely hairless.

She positioned herself on top of my erected manhood and spreads her pussy. She slowly inserted herself until she devoured it completely, making us both moan. I felt blood coming down at my dick. She stayed at the same spot with her mouth out, drooling, and her eyes crossed and rolled back, for a couple of seconds. She slowly starts to move up and down, then suddenly, she picked up the pace. "(Y/N)~, (Y/N)~, (Y/N)~!!" she hastily moved until I... ejaculated inside her. She shuddered and laid down on top of me. We were both catching our breaths. 

"More..." she grabbed the syringes from the tray, and inserted the needle inside me and did the same thing to her. My vision began to fade, my mind became numb, and I feel my dick getting erected again. She released the handcuffs and I quickly pinned her down and began a slow penetration, with her, thanks to the aphrodisiac, orgasming as soon as the tip touched her walls. Somewhat sadistically, I slam fully in, causing Blake to arch her back and scream, almost passing out I slowly pull out until just the tip is in, causing another orgasm right before I slam back into her womb, causing yet another orgasm from Blake. I kept slamming at her for 10, or 20, or 30 minutes, and came inside her for about 8 times. After that, I passed out...

I wake up and see Blake beside me, we're both cuddling. I got up and I got yanked by the neck followed by bells ringing. I inspected my neck, and I was wearing a collar with bells surrounding it and a chain behind me...

Blake: You're so noisy, baby. What's with all the fuss first thing in the morning?

(Y/N): I can't get this thing out of my neck! Help me get this off!

Blake: Aww, why? Doesn't it look good on you along with the earmuffs?

(Y/N): Blake, please stop messing around. If this is a joke, it's not funny

Blake: It's not a joke, my dear. You see, YOU'RE the one who doesn't understand. I was doing those things in the past just to keep you safe! Those other girls are a threat to our love! I know that you didn't understand it at first, but I forgive you. That's why, in order for that to never happen again, I'm keeping you here - in our love nest. Do you like it? I made it soundproof, so no one will hear us.

(Y/N): Don't do this, Blake... please... let me go. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry! I regret breaking up with you, okay? I-

Blake: *shushes* I know, (Y/N). I know. And I've already forgiven you, so what's with all the apologizing? Now, be a good boy and stay there because I need to go to Beacon before classes starts. Oh, and one last thing before I go. *whispers* we'll do the same tonight, like last night, okay? *kisses* I love you, (Y/N)~ *smiles* *giggles*

She head towards the door, then turned around and gave me a flying kiss. I screamed at her to let me go. The door closed with a loud thud...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Timeskip: ???
(At ???)

(Y/N): ...Thirsty...

Blake: Here you go, (Y/N). How's the taste? Did you get used to my love nectar?

(Y/N): ...Delicious...

Blake: I'm very flattered, darling~. By the way, I went back to the doctor today. They said we will have multiple babies! Oh, how I can't wait to deliver~. You're excited too right?

(Y/N): ...Yes...

Blake: I thought so too! Now, for our celebration, let's do it together again!

(Y/N): *whispers* ...no.

Blake: Hmm? What was that darling? Did you say something?

(Y/N): *jolt* Nothing! I said "nothing"...

Blake: *giggles* Good...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Timeskip: 4 Years. Blake's POV
(At a café)

Yang: Well... how's the husband, Blake? Is he still behaved or...?

Blake: *sips tea* Very well behaved. He's taking care of the kids now. What about yours? You just got reunited with your ex- I mean, boyfriend last 2 months, right?

Weiss: I would be impressed if you managed to break him for 2 months

Yang: Well, he's uhh... getting there. He's almost at his wits end. He even dreams about me! *sighs* Such a romantic guy he is~

Ruby: Nice one, sister!

Weiss: What about your husband, Ruby?

Ruby: Me? Well, everything about him is perfect! His looks, personality, body, and just everything about him! I mean, he did struggle at first, but he quickly learned. He's taking care of our daughter now - here look. *pulls out Scroll* *shows picture*

Blake: Nice catch, Ruby.

Yang: Now, that's my sis!

Weiss: And would you look at that, your daughter looks just like you

Ruby: I know right!

Yang: Anyways, ladies. We don't have all day to just sit down and drink. Let's continue our reunion party!

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Art by: sakimichan (deviantart)

Special Thanks to:
AmourLord (for creating the lemon, which I couldn't have done without his help)
sayeng_lovelymoon (for editing and getting through the cringe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.4K 24
"๐™„๐™๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™…๐™Š๐˜ฝ ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™, ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
96.9K 1.1K 45
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUEDโš ๏ธ These crazy infatuated yanderes want you all to them selfs come see them one on one , do you think you can escape them or will they...
52K 1.2K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
63.4K 1.1K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...