Yandere Queen x Male Reader

(A/N): Umm... Hope you like it

3rd POV
You are a man. A man in a normal, secluded village. You have been planning for some time to go to your sister's house at the capital

(Y/N)'s POV
'I really hope that this 3 day journey to my sister's house at the capital is worth it' I thought as I kicked a pebble on the road that I am walking at. For some time, I heard a trumpet being blown from the distant. I quickly walked to the source of the sound. 'A parade?' I questioned myself as I sneaked into the crowd. On the float I saw the Queen of the capital. She seems to be around her 20's. 'Woah, she looks young to be a Queen' I thought to myself. As she looked at me and our eyes met she...blushed? Once our eyes met, her eyes seemed to be locked at me. As soon as the Queen's float pass by me, I quickly went to my sister's house because she'll be pissed if I stayed longer. 'Oh god I hope I make it in time'. As I arrived at my sister's house, I knocked on the door and she excitedly opened the door like a loyal dog waiting for its master.

Lily: "Welcome home (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Thanks sis"

Lily: "Do you want something?"

(Y/N): "All I want is to meet my sister again"

Lily: "Oh you, but incest is not allowed here"

(Y/N): "I know, I know and that would be weird"

Lily: "Oh by the way let me show you around the capital"

(Y/N): "Okay"

Timeskip made by the Author (not really. I didn't made the timeskip)

As I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw two royal guards standing at the door. The guard on the left looked at the paper he was holding.

Guard 1: "Yep, this is him"

Guard 2: "Come with us"

(Y/N): "Umm, may I ask, what did I do??"

Guard 1: "Just come with us"

Lily: "What's going on here?"

Guard 2: "The Queen is going to question him"

Lily: "Okay"

(Y/N): "Wha-??"

Lily: "It's fine (Y/N) just be safe"

(Y/N): sighs "Okay"

As the two guards escort you to the castle and to the throne room you met the Queen sitting there.

Guard 1: "Your majesty, we have brought you, your request"

Queen: "Thank you guards, now if you please leave us the two alone"

All guards: "Yes, your majesty"

All of the guards exited the room.

Queen: "Now we're all alone, I can have you all to myself"

(Y/N): "Excuse me? Who are you anyways?"

Queen: "Oh my, you still don't know me yet?"

(Y/N): "No, no I don't know you"

Elizabeth: "Oh, my name is, Elizabeth, and I'm the Queen in this kingdom"

(Y/N): "Yes, I already knew that you're the Queen but where's the King?"

Elizabeth: "I'm staring at it right now"

(Y/N): "WHAT!?!?"

Elizabeth: "You heard me, you're going to be the King and I'm the Queen"

(Y/N): "W-why? Why am I going to be the king?"

Elizabeth: "The moment I saw your face, I knew that we were destined together~"

(Y/N): "I don't even know you that well and I'm already dating someone"

Elizabeth: "Oh, who's she?"