💖 Happy Valentine's Day 💖

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Angel's Story

*Ding* *Dong* *Ding* *Dong*

(Y/N) opens his locker to find his shoe, a letter, and a heart box. He grabbed it and open to read what was written on the paper. It was clear that this person has feeling for him and said to meet up to the back of the gym. He placed the letter on his bag and hurried to the back. Upon arriving there, a girl can be seen with a letter that she holds so dearly. She notices the boy and came towards him.

???: Hi, (Y/N). I don't know if you know me, but I have something to tell you. I liked you since we met

(Y/N): Met? Since when?

???: Don't you remember? You were in the library and then saw me struggling to reach for a book. I couldn't find any stepladder and you came to egt the book for me

(Y/N): 'Oh'

???: Anyways, my name is, Angel Flores. Please accept my feelings!

She handed him a pink letter and begs to read it. He opened it and sure enough she asks him to be his girlfriend. This day is special too. Valentine's Day. At the bottom, it wrote as...

"Will you be my Valentine?"

Yes or No

...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

...Yes...

(Y/N): Sure! Can't say no for a cute and a pretty girlfriend

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. A tear left on her eyes.

Angel: Oh, this truly is a wonderful day! Thank you, (Y/N)!

She leaned in on him, touching his body and going in for a hug. And kissed him. He hugs her too and kissed her back.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

...No...

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I'm not ready for a commitment yet

Angel: I-I see...You like her don't you?

(Y/N): What are you talking about?

Angel: Don't you fucking lie to me! Am I not pretty enough for you?! Not cute enough?! I did everything just to be your ideal girlfriend and now you fucking rejected me?! You love that piece of shit whore than me?! She will just manipulate you! Do everything for her! And leave you once she's done with you!

(Y/N) can't believe what she's saying. She's completely obsessed! You need to get out of here, fast!

(Y/N): I gotta go

He turned tail and walked and thinking of running once she's out of your sight. She grabbed her bag and opened it. She grabbed something and pointed at you.

(Y/N): Wha?

He fell. He doesn't understand why but you got faceplanted to the ground. Feeling pain from your face and your left leg, you look down to see blood flowing. He screamed in agony then she pointed towards his other leg and shoots. There was no sound but knew it a gun with a silencer.

Angel: I'm sorry but you left me no choice. No one should be with you. No one! But me. You hear me?! ONLY ME?!

She hits him with the butt of the handgun. He passed out. She grabbed a box and placed him there. She carried the box towards her house and tied him up with chains and ropes. For emergency.

Years later, she came back home with flowers. You greet her with a smile and hugs her. When she entered you kissed her passionately and broke the kiss. Leaving a trail of saliva.

Angel: Happy Valentine's Day, my love~

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Mark's Story

Mark always see couples, spending time together and a few proposed.

He made his way to his apartment and looked outside to the window. He could only see couple kissing together, being all lovey dovey.

Mark: What a sight for sore eyes

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~